Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

***--- Bear Mountain/7 Lakes Drive meet (Sunday, June 29th, 2003) ---***

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-03, 05:15 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally posted by WRXtsy
doug, i'm not exactly sure how many of my club guys are coming but what do you need us to bring?
Steve, I'm looking at the food list, and if you guys don't mind bringing spare toppings like slices of lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and chopped/sliced onions, that'd be great!
Old 06-24-03, 06:12 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default my list

brand new pair of seatbelts GS400 and 300 color gray new in boxes have then for spare when they get dirty ,tail lights 99 GS400,yellow fog lights,stock sub from GS400 hardly used and sub cover (gray),and couple more things like audio equipment.
Old 06-24-03, 09:57 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: my list

Originally posted by angelslex
brand new pair of seatbelts GS400 and 300 color gray new in boxes have then for spare when they get dirty ,tail lights 99 GS400,yellow fog lights,stock sub from GS400 hardly used and sub cover (gray),and couple more things like audio equipment.

how much for them fogs?
Old 06-25-03, 12:44 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Angelslex: Are you selling the whole unit(foglights)? Are you just selling the bulbs...? If its just the YELLOW bulbs, I'm interested...
Old 06-25-03, 04:57 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Headcount so far...

From the looks of the list, we'll be expecting approximately 35 people coming to the meet on Sunday. Factor in unexpected guests, and the number should increase to at least 40! So to all the folks who are planning to bring item(s) from the foods list, keep the headcount in mind and be prepared to bring enough for that amount of people.
Old 06-25-03, 10:03 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude, its like 90 degrees out...I almost fainted yesterday being in the heat....I couldn't breathe, it was so hot...! I'm sooo not used to it...

But I guess its nice tho... Lets hope this weather continues throughout the week... I'm really excited about the meet, I'm sure that we will have a superb time...
Old 06-25-03, 10:24 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Grille anyone??

Levron from the recreation area told me that given the outlook of the weather conditions, there might not be available grilles to use on Sunday since they are kind of limited, and that it's probably best for us to bring a grille if that's the case. So if anyone, ANYONE has a spare grille we could use on the day of the meet, please post up or PM me; that would be greatly appreciated! I'm so sorry for kind of giving out this last minute's notice, I've been running around the last few days , but this is really the only essential item left on our list.
Old 06-25-03, 09:25 PM
RNM GS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

Don't have to work ... so im definitely coming on Sunday.

Sorry i dont have a grille, but let me know what i should bring.
Old 06-25-03, 11:34 PM
IS300Blue
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry no portable grill.

PRiceless
Old 06-26-03, 06:24 AM
Sam Khoury
Lead Lap

It looks like this is the kind of portable grill we need.

It's the Fire & Ice Thermos Grill by Char-Broil. $166 on Amazon. Here's a link.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...#more-pictures
Old 06-26-03, 06:46 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Grilles

That looks nice Sam. Only problem is, the cooler is not exactly a good location for us to constantly grab drinks and other cooled items, not to mention the large weight of the entire setup. We should probably get something smaller.

I've been doing some thinking last night, and seeing that probably none of us has an extra grille we can bring and use on the day of the meet, I'll go ahead and buy one at Walmart tomorrow (unless I hear from any of you grille saviors? ). Only thing is, I don't know jack about grilles, and I don't even know what's a good size for us to use. I saw one that has 400 square inches of cooking space. Dennis and Brandon (or anyone else), do you think that's large enough to cook burgers and hot dogs?
I, as well as Steve and possibly Eric, will most likely be at the recreation area on or before 11am Sunday in hopes of claiming an open grille, but like the guy mentioned, there's no guarantee...
Old 06-26-03, 06:49 AM
IS300Blue
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Grilles

Originally posted by lexusk8
That looks nice Sam. Only problem is, the cooler is not exactly a good location for us to constantly grab drinks and other cooled items, not to mention the large weight of the entire setup. We should probably get something smaller.

I've been doing some thinking last night, and seeing that probably none of us has an extra grille we can bring and use on the day of the meet, I'll go ahead and buy one at Walmart tomorrow (unless I hear from any of you grille saviors? ). Only thing is, I don't know jack about grilles, and I don't even know what's a good size for us to use. I saw one that has 400 square inches of cooking space.
400 is plenty.

PRiceless
Old 06-26-03, 06:51 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Default Re: Grilles

I've been doing some thinking last night, and seeing that probably none of us has an extra grille we can bring and use on the day of the meet, I'll go ahead and buy one at Walmart tomorrow (unless I hear from any of you grille saviors? ). Only thing is, I don't know jack about grilles, and I don't even know what's a good size for us to use. I saw one that has 400 square inches of cooking space. Dennis and Brandon (or anyone else), do you think that's large enough to cook burgers and hot dogs?
I, as well as Steve and possibly Eric, will most likely be at the recreation area on or before 11am Sunday in hopes of claiming an open grille, but like the guy mentioned, there's no guarantee...
I assume your talking about the Sunbeam one? Yeah that should work fine, you can fit about 9-12 burgers on their I would assume. Shouldn't be a problem. Also since I'm bringing the dogs and burgers, there might be a slight problem.....I am not going to be there until 12-12:30.
Old 06-26-03, 06:58 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by futuregs
I assume your talking about the Sunbeam one? Yeah that should work fine, you can fit about 9-12 burgers on their I would assume. Shouldn't be a problem. Also since I'm bringing the dogs and burgers, there might be a slight problem.....I am not going to be there until 12-12:30.
Yep, that's the one. Price seems reasonable, I'll go over to Walmart at lunch today to see if they have them. Don't worry about being late Brandon, I don't think we'll start the cooking until like 12:45 or 1pm...

Brandon, are you rolling with MrSypher? Mike told me his GS is in service now, and hopes to get it back by Friday.

Last edited by lexusk8; 06-26-03 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-26-03, 09:24 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Yep, that's the one. Price seems reasonable, I'll go over to Walmart at lunch today to see if they have them. Don't worry about being late Brandon, I don't think we'll start the cooking until like 12:45 or 1pm...

Brandon, are you rolling with MrSypher? Mike told me his GS is in service now, and hopes to get it back by Friday.
yes I am, my friend with the M3 is going with a friend of his and he will be there probably before me. Yeah Mike should have it by Friday with his new Torque Converter. Sounds good about the cooking. If you want I could even stop up early, drop off the dogs/burgers and then leave and then come back if its easier.

Quick Reply: ***--- Bear Mountain/7 Lakes Drive meet (Sunday, June 29th, 2003) ---***