Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Looking for Great Audio/Video Installer in NY Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-03, 06:16 AM
ozeki
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Great Audio/Video Installer in NY Area

I am looking for an excellent audio/video installer in the NY area. I am probably going to be installing a in dash video display in my GS, I also want to relocate the a/c controls below it and want it to look absolutely stock.

Can anyone recommend a good installer for this job in the NYC, LI, NJ area.

Thanks........
Old 07-04-03, 02:40 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Car audio and security
Angel
he owns a GS himself and the install that was done on his car is truely amazing.
There are a few Lex's done by him and they all look awesome.
he also has a great reputation around here

I'll be going to him next week for all new custom install on my SC and 3 of my other friends are going to be getting custom stereo done in the following weeks also.
Old 07-07-03, 10:51 AM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just went to the import revolution show in Expo center in jersey a few weeks ago. There is a new place called IMPORT MODZ. They are in Jersey City only a few blocks from my house. And the car they did up was SICK AS HELL. Anybody that went to the show would know the car it was a hummer with hot *** chicks in silver bikini's all around it. The owner was there and said they had to rush the car and did the job in only 2 DAYS!!! Otherwise he said it woud have come out much nicer (I COULDN"T IMAGINE COMING OUT ANY NICER THAN IT DID). But, if these guys can rush the custom job I seen in two days and have it look as hot as it did, then I would check them out. They are currently developing their website WWW.IMPORTMODZ.COM it looks cheezy but it has their number and address on it currently. I WOULD DEF CHECK THEM OUT, I am when I'm ready.