Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Late July/Early August Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-03, 09:48 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late July/Early August Meet?

Anyone up for a late July/Early August meet down the Jersey or New York Shore?

I think we could all have a great time down there. Anyone's Thoughts?

-Anthony
Old 07-14-03, 04:54 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Anthony,

That's kinda questionable for moi, considering some of the upcoming weekend dates already filled up, but I might be of interest in it. You should post up any suggested locations and dates you can think of. It doesn't matter if they're good or bad; we'll figure it out (swiftly) just like in the past meets I'm not from the NY/NJ area (CT to be exact), so it would especially be a great help for us who don't live there.

As a side note, MBWorld.org recently held a Bear Mtn meet this past Sunday, the same place where some of us held ours 2 weekends ago. Although not quite as big as ours, it seems like they also had a great time. Anyways, most of the MBWorld members who were at the meet are from NJ, and some have expressed interest in having another meet before the end of summer, so if any firm interest pans out for this meet, I can relay the info back to those guys and see if they'd be interested in meeting up.

-Doug