Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Install shop in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-03, 06:29 PM
no2faber
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Install shop in NJ

Hi everyone,
I just got my HU installed in my sc300--clumsily by myself b/c it's the first time i've touched any car audio-- and I figured that I'm going to go for an all-round audio upgrade (sub, amp, and maybe speakers). So I'm going to need some help from everyone, being the newbie that I am. I've been reading lots of threads and I've found lots of good info. If anyone here knows a good isntall shop in central/south Jersey near Piscataway I would appreciate it a lot.

PS. I would just like to thank the members pcmw, lex luthor, londonbill, ledengs6spd, nazty97, and lots of other members for their great questions and info about car audio. your threads are awesome man. I'll be doing a lot more research on the threads and probably ask some questions--hopefully not too stupid--in the near future.
Old 09-11-03, 09:55 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

im around the central part of nj, i can help you out with your install. i mostly specialize in high end installs ranging in the multi thousand dollar range. but ill always help out a fellow Club lexus member. call me for more info if youd like
Custom Creations
917 750 8738 jimmy
Old 09-14-03, 12:15 AM
no2faber
Lead Lap

Thanks Jimmy. I'll definitely give you a call if i need some help. I got a sub so far (JL 10ib4) and I'm seeing if it's possible to get a decent amp from Best Buy b/c I have 350 in store credit there. I got some good install tips from wmulli, who is also the person I bought the sub from. Time allowing, my friend and I are going to give it a shot at the install next weekend. Would you happen to have a 1.5 Din pocket lying around b/c i don't know what to do w/ that big gap right now. anyway, i'll keep you posted on things.