Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-03, 04:58 PM
LexFather

Wow, great meet ya'll, AWESOME pics! Being a native New YAWKER, it's great to see ya'll (dang I've been here awhile) represent. I'll be driving up there next year and will definitely try to tie it when u guys have another big meet. Again much props to u from SELOC.
Old 10-15-03, 05:28 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default LOL

Originally posted by Stefwilli
Good job with the pics NYCES3. Too bad one one of the pics you got with my a** in the air cleaning my wheels but it's still all good.
LMAO...........Man I didn't even notice that when I took the pic or editing them......LOL....that is some funny $h!T though...LOL.....but hey thats why ya tires were all shiny in my "rims pics"....LOL
Old 10-19-03, 12:53 AM
Trippinond
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats going on guys??
I'm Danny..i was at the meet..installing Dennis's and his friends' lights.
Came with Mike on the White RSX that was there..

I've been trying to decide on what car to get after my Acura Legend got stolen in april..

And I love my moms RX300..and after going to this meet and talking to a few people I decided i'm getting the 1997 ES300.. Black/Black..
Now just trying to find a good deal on a nice clean one so I have something valid to show at the next meet!!

I'm thinking of flying to texas, picking one up there and driving it back..I've found a lot of them for a good price..MINT condition...and good millage.
Old 10-19-03, 08:43 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

What up Danny, I think I remember one of you guys installing McCulloch HID kits in a Volvo or Mitsubishi. Anyways, glad you got more than a glance of the Lexus rides at the meet. That's a nice choice of the ride you'll be getting, a 1997 ES 300. A couple CL members brought their '97 ES to the meet if you remember. Ebay comes to mind if you want to find a good price for the ES. A lot of Texas motor dealerships sell Lexus vehicles over on Ebay, so you have quite a selection. If you prefer purchasing the vehicle locally, then Autotrader.com is an excellent source for browsing/purchasing cars. Good luck sir!
Old 10-19-03, 08:59 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

97 ES is a excellent car...When I test drove it, I was amazed...Smooth and silky like it was new...
Old 10-20-03, 01:24 PM
Trippinond
Driver

Thanks guys..ebay is exactly where i was going to purchase it..
I found a few dealers there selling 3 or 4 of them at a time..they have perfect feedback and the cars and described as in mint condition..so i figure i cant go wrong.
Old 10-21-03, 05:55 PM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure its not a Lemon though.
Old 10-23-03, 11:39 PM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

damn nextlevel you are diez. sucks i couldn't make it to the meeting. i had work that day. at least i'm not the only sc with busted headlights (not referring to you next). i see a lot of the sc's were foggy. they should make some aftermarket headlights for our cars with better projectors. my hids aren't that bright or maybe that's cause my headlight is busted. pics are nice though.. just wish there were more pics of the sc's.
Old 11-05-03, 09:43 AM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default For you who know PAULGS430!!!

It's the saddest day! I just got the news from Paul today @ 11am.

This morning when he woke up, his Silver GS430 with 20" WORK Euroline LS was stolen.
Many of you saw his ride @ the meet, he's done a lot of work and install so many cool mods, it's now gone!

The police found the GS430 not too long ago, like an hour ago. It was in Trenton, NJ.

Apparently, they came and broke the 2 front windows, took EVERYTHING inside the car (cd, navigator system, floolmats, tools EVERYTHING). Took the rims WORK Euroline 20". But could drive the car since Paul has the brake-Lock on it. So they jacked the car up on a tow truck and drove it away.

Here is the run down, Cop found the GS, immediately tow it back to the impound lot, however, they just dragged the car which has no wheels on to the flatbed towtruck. Now not only his car is stolen, broken, his bottom will def. get mad damaged too.

It's a sad sad day, like I say.

Please PM Paul or call him if you have his number guys....

Old 11-05-03, 09:59 PM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Last NorthEast Meet for the year 2003!!!!

Last NorthEast Meet for the year 2003!!!!

CLICK HERE