Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-03, 08:30 AM
isman
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by lexusk8
What's up isman, I remember you and the Fizzed-out black IS 300 from Frances Blvd in Queens (before we drove out to the LI Motorsports track) back in April. Hey listen, since it seems you got connections with Fizz, do you think you could work out a deal with them for raffle/giveaway products like JDM or TRD parts and accessories, or even gift certificates? Telling them about this ClubLexus meet in Alley Pond Park should incite some interest. Just a thought...

Oh BTW, are you coming to this meet?
I'll talk to the owner of FIZZ and see what he says. As for the meet on Oct.12th..I'm so so sorry , I'll be in France/Germany for business that weekend to following week. I will be at the Javits Center this weekend Sat. Oct.4th for the IX grand finale show. See some of you guys then. I've changed some bits since the last time on Francis Lewis. Bye
Old 10-01-03, 01:34 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Default Re: Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th

Originally posted by lexusk8

4. DGOT20s = 1st-gen GS300, or '03 Taurus
Thats pretty funny Doug! Since all is quiet in the marketplace, i'll be driving the GS!

And you know your meets turn out well, so you might as well take the reigns on this one!
Old 10-01-03, 05:27 PM
steviej
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Doug, count me in. I'm not working on this weekend, nor will I have the beeper, nor do I have to worry about going to work on Monday. I love Monday holidays, it makes far away Sunday CL meets easy.

I'll be there this time.

steviej
Old 10-01-03, 05:44 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally posted by steviej
Doug, count me in. I'm not working on this weekend, nor will I have the beeper, nor do I have to worry about going to work on Monday. I love Monday holidays, it makes far away Sunday CL meets easy.

I'll be there this time.

steviej
Great to hear you'll be in! Even though I don't have off on Monday, that's no excuse for arranging another chill CL meet around the long weekend for everyone else
Old 10-01-03, 06:20 PM
Blackmarket
Pole Position

btw, im going to bring some stuff for sale. I will bring a chrome GS grill and a 5.6inch screen. Hmm, maybe some other stuff to, i dont remember what else i have from the GS.
Old 10-01-03, 08:33 PM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Doug

We just got another guy who will come with us too....

Djdelite: GS430 (2003)
Old 10-01-03, 08:40 PM
PAULGS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ;)

I'm there
Old 10-02-03, 06:22 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the following for sale

All prices negotiable

25mm H&R hubcentric track widening spacers x 4 $220
non-amplified bazooka tube with 10" sony xploid sub $110

I also have license plate frames and decals from TM engineering and Daizen Sport Tuning
Old 10-02-03, 07:59 AM
teke52
Driver

I also have license plate frames and decals from TM engineering and Daizen Sport Tuning [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi All,

I just got my SC4 in July...I flew to Fla and drove it back home to NJ (1993, grey, 10 spoke chrome wheels, 75k miles). Excited to be a Lex owner and to here that there will be a meet in the area. I'm gonna try to make it.

VSsc400 I'd like to check out your plate frames...my car currently doesn't have one for the back (the dude that sold me the car kept the one that said Lexus on it, what a cheap F%$#, he drives an Acura, WTH did he need the plate frame for...lol)...and I don't even have a front plate bracket, I just carry get out jail cards and keep my fingers crossed...lol. I'd like to talk to you about using a S-AFC too, I'm pretty confused on how to add one and what kind of real gains I might get and I see you have it listed in your sig that you use one...very interesting...lol.

Hope I can make it and meet you guys, sounds like a good time.

Last edited by teke52; 10-02-03 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-02-03, 09:32 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

whatever you want to check out and what not... I would be glad to share the very little I know....

see you there.

Originally posted by teke52
I also have license plate frames and decals from TM engineering and Daizen Sport Tuning
Hi All,

I just got my SC4 in July...I flew to Fla and drove it back home to NJ (1993, grey, 10 spoke chrome wheels, 75k miles). Excited to be a Lex owner and to here that there will be a meet in the area. I'm gonna try to make it.

VSsc400 I'd like to check out your plate frames...my car currently doesn't have one for the back (the dude that sold me the car kept the one that said Lexus on it, what a cheap F%$#, he drives an Acura, WTH did he need the plate frame for...lol)...and I don't even have a front plate bracket, I just carry get out jail cards and keep my fingers crossed...lol. I'd like to talk to you about using a S-AFC too, I'm pretty confused on how to add one and what kind of real gains I might get and I see you have it listed in your sig that you use one...very interesting...lol.

Hope I can make it and meet you guys, sounds like a good time.

[/B][/QUOTE]
Old 10-02-03, 12:31 PM
LexxxyBebe
Driver School Candidate

Default Hey

Wow Doug,

This is so interesting, you picked a place 5 blocks away from my house, you can definatly expect me there, who knew...
So add me to the list....and Daizenlex of course too!
By the way I know the area like the back of my hand, so you can definatly ask me anything you need to know, and I will try to give you some answers.
Also, if you guys definatly want to go out and eat, Mike and I know a great place were we can all go to....and since all who are coming are guys I am sure they would enjoy some good steak! (those who don't eat meat there is plenty to choose from)...but then again Mike will tell you all about it
Hope to see you all there ...

KIsSeZ

Last edited by LexxxyBebe; 10-02-03 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-02-03, 06:23 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Hey

Originally posted by LexxxyBebe
Wow Doug,

This is so interesting, you picked a place 5 blocks away from my house, you can definatly expect me there, who knew...
So add me to the list....and Daizenlex of course too!
By the way I know the area like the back of my hand, so you can definatly ask me anything you need to know, and I will try to give you some answers.
Also, if you guys definatly want to go out and eat, Mike and I know a great place were we can all go to....and since all who are coming are guys I am sure they would enjoy some good steak! (those who don't eat meat there is plenty to choose from)...but then again Mike will tell you all about it
Hope to see you all there ...

KIsSeZ

Awesome Lexxxy, we definitely need a tour guide like yourself to get to the spots we like to go Does that steakhouse have plenty of parking? Well if we can find any food joint with ample parking, then that should be cool for the rest of us. I'm kinda surprised no one brought up the word BBQ, perhaps it's too cold to have one?? Don't really matter to me, I'm up for anything.

Also Lexxxy, have you any luck finding lady Lex owners around the city? It'd be nice to have some of them representin' at the meet, and they can see how enjoyable our meets always are
Old 10-02-03, 07:08 PM
LexxxyBebe
Driver School Candidate

Default :)

Yes, definatly the steakhouse has tons of parking, because it's inside a big shopping area...so there won't be a problem....

As far as trying to find other Lady Lex owners, I am sorry, no luck there... truely I haven't even got a chance to get into it, since school started...but I'll see what I can do in a two week notice
Old 10-02-03, 07:26 PM
verylost
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a slight request. If we all decide to eat somewhere, could it be a place that doens't require valet parking? I hate it when other people drive my car.
Old 10-02-03, 08:46 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by verylost
I have a slight request. If we all decide to eat somewhere, could it be a place that doens't require valet parking? I hate it when other people drive my car.
Absolutely, I don't think we'll be eating at a high-class, fancy-schmancy restaurant on a Sunday afternoon, unless you go to midtown Manhattan...

Quick Reply: Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th