Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-03 | 10:24 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Default I'm There

Well Everyone I'm there as usual....

HOWEVER.....By now everyone at the meets has seen my black ES300 (its ALWAYS the only ES300 there! lol)

So this time she stays home........AND Futher more if he's (Blackmarket) bringing his RED G35 Coupe........HEY Then I'm Bringin Mine.........lol

who woulda thought.......lol......Hey Blackmarket ........That Red one is the Hottest one.......we'll be the Infiniti twins at the CL meet.......LOL.........No disrespect to the Lexus meet guys, you all know that.........The ES300 will be showing her again at the next meet, granted we have another after this......Cause Man its gettin quite chilly out there now!!
Old 10-03-03 | 07:53 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Lexus dealership support

Does anyone here have connections to the parts/service depts of Lexus of Manhattan or Bay Ridge Lexus? We could really use some raffle help in that area, especially from LOM since I think they have supported ClubLexus in the past.
Old 10-03-03 | 08:19 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

got some bad news... my rims are cracked.. if I can get it replaced by the meet I will be there.. if not I may not be able to make it.
Old 10-03-03 | 08:59 AM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

Default WHOA

Sorry to hear that man about your wheels.
Hey speaking of wheels.................I have a New set of ADR Sterlings in Chrome 18x8.5 w/ Falken BetaFK451 245/45/ZR18 mounted on them. Balanced and everything. I bought the set new for my G35 coupe and had it on for like 1 day and then decided to get 19"......But now I'm stuck with the wheels/tires.

They are new and not on the car anymore so I'm not driving on them anymore. So if anyone is looking for a set of Chrome wheels w/ tires. Let me know I can email pics also. have pics of tread also....You GOTTA SEE THEM ,THEY ARE NEW.....ON car for about 10miles...then off....tires are rated 280 treadwear ,AA- traction ,A- temperature

I'll be bringing one of them with me so if anyone is interested you can check it out. $1300

email me for pics...nce2tuch@quixnet.netNew set of ADR Sterlings in Chrome 18x8.5 w/ Falken BetaFK451 mounted on them. Balanced and everything.
Old 10-03-03 | 10:54 AM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

I finally get time to post so here it goes, since i know the area well enough maybe i can have a few suggestions, First after we all meet up at alley pond we can take a few pics, and wait for everyone to arrive our next destination can be this small pond i know off that can be somewhat good for pic taking, after that which should be around 6pm we can go o boulder creek ill be speaking to one of the managers tpo see if we can get a discount there, if not 20 dollars a person is more than enough, afterwards which should be around 8 more pic taking at night in the parking lot and around 9isshh i know we can go cruising on Deer Park avenue and show off our rides usually people cruise there allot, but it will be loaded with cops so the chance of you getting pulled over if you do something are high but for those that are brave can venture on, again this is just a suggestion, tell me what you guys think. If you have more suggestions let the board know.

I also have 2 front headlights and 2 rear tailights for sale for an SC ,im looking to buy some fog lights also for an SC
Old 10-03-03 | 11:06 AM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

My car is still stock, i wouldn't worry about getting pulled over!
Old 10-03-03 | 11:24 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by VSsc400
got some bad news... my rims are cracked.. if I can get it replaced by the meet I will be there.. if not I may not be able to make it.
Dennis, if need be, I'll come get ya! Just lemmeknow
Old 10-03-03 | 12:37 PM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: WHOA

love to jump on those... but... they at just a hair too narrow... I was looking for minimum 18x9's.... thanks for the offer and good luck with the sale.

DGOT! don't worry about it man... one way or another I will be there.

Originally posted by NYC ES3
Sorry to hear that man about your wheels.
Hey speaking of wheels.................I have a New set of ADR Sterlings in Chrome 18x8.5 w/ Falken BetaFK451 245/45/ZR18 mounted on them. Balanced and everything. I bought the set new for my G35 coupe and had it on for like 1 day and then decided to get 19"......But now I'm stuck with the wheels/tires.

They are new and not on the car anymore so I'm not driving on them anymore. So if anyone is looking for a set of Chrome wheels w/ tires. Let me know I can email pics also. have pics of tread also....You GOTTA SEE THEM ,THEY ARE NEW.....ON car for about 10miles...then off....tires are rated 280 treadwear ,AA- traction ,A- temperature

I'll be bringing one of them with me so if anyone is interested you can check it out. $1300

email me for pics...nce2tuch@quixnet.netNew set of ADR Sterlings in Chrome 18x8.5 w/ Falken BetaFK451 mounted on them. Balanced and everything.
Old 10-03-03 | 12:39 PM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Default Re: Lexus dealership support

Originally posted by lexusk8
Does anyone here have connections to the parts/service depts of Lexus of Manhattan or Bay Ridge Lexus? We could really use some raffle help in that area, especially from LOM since I think they have supported ClubLexus in the past.
I'll see what I can do, but you'll probaly have to swing by my place to pick things up. Any suggestions/requests? They usually send us some Lexus shirts and nice key chains and stuff. Not exactly Steve Ganz type of parts department. Let me know.
Old 10-03-03 | 01:22 PM
chuckisc
Lexus Test Driver

John,

Last meet, PaulGS430 got us some cool visors, hats, T-shirts, crom liscense plate frames and stuff! See if you get us some
Old 10-03-03 | 04:27 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Johnny Mo
I'll see what I can do, but you'll probaly have to swing by my place to pick things up. Any suggestions/requests? They usually send us some Lexus shirts and nice key chains and stuff. Not exactly Steve Ganz type of parts department. Let me know.
Johnny, those kinds of gift accessories are good enough for raffle. That will give everyone a chance for something (not like certain parts for SC, GS models, etc). Maybe also include replaceable stuff for the Lexus like wipers and oil filters. Thanks for your help, and keep me posted.
Old 10-03-03 | 05:30 PM
PAULGS430
Lexus Test Driver

Talking Can't wait now

I will definately be there now. I have contacted up to 10 GS owners. Hopefully all of the Philly crew will be able to attend. Jimmy Neutron will also be coming from 4 hr. drive Boston.

Paul

That would mean
1) PAULGS430
2) 2001HitechGS
3) Sandrock
4) Lextacy400
5) PhillyCat-24
6) Dex- White GS
7) George Black GS
8) Dan -Blk GS
9) possibly my cousin Brian with his new GS
10) Chuckisc- he already chimed in tho
11) Dave- brand spanking new GS430 blk

Doug- I will try to get some more sponsorship from Lawerence Lexus of NJ. They gave me alot of stuff last time out. Wish me luck.

WOW- that's alot of GS's

Last edited by PAULGS430; 10-03-03 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-03-03 | 07:00 PM
EvgeshaIS300
Lexus Test Driver

damn only 2 IS300s what's up with that??????
Old 10-03-03 | 07:51 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by PAULGS430
I will definately be there now. I have contacted up to 10 GS owners. Hopefully all of the Philly crew will be able to attend. Jimmy Neutron will also be coming from 4 hr. drive Boston.

Paul

That would mean
1) PAULGS430
2) 2001HitechGS
3) Sandrock
4) Lextacy400
5) PhillyCat-24
6) Dex- White GS
7) George Black GS
8) Dan -Blk GS
9) possibly my cousin Brian with his new GS
10) Chuckisc- he already chimed in tho
11) Dave- brand spanking new GS430 blk
Wow, now that's a crazy GS lineup for the meet, and it'd be really nuts if someone videotapes segments of the GS group drive from Philly to Queens

Originally posted by EvgeshaIS300
damn only 2 IS300s what's up with that??????
You should try to get the word out to the IS300.NET guys, obviously a better representation of the IS fellas there.
Old 10-03-03 | 08:56 PM
NYC ES3
Lead Lap

wow thats a lot of GS's maybe I should bring the ES300 this time.....

Quick Reply: Alley Pond Park, Queens NY meet on Sunday, Oct. 12th