Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

HIN San Mateo... VIP Auto Fashion

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-04, 12:59 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So what would be the schedule?
Old 03-09-04, 01:00 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by JunctionGS
neo, trust me bro, your car is a lot better than the cars that are sitting in the show. you would be surprised to see some of the cars in the show. Your car is extremely clean. Exactly how we like our cars to be. Just because you dont have an insane amount of TVs or what not, your car can still turn heads my friend...

Henry, u have to work on Saturday? Roll in is friday beginning at 3pm. Then we can come back to our cars on Saturday around 2pm to finish cleaning it up. The earlier you get there on friday, the better parking you get, and also the longer you have to setup that night. Cause on friday u have roughly about 3 hours b4 they open doors. Trust me, sometimes, 3 hours isn't enough time...
oh we will row in the cars friday? maybe i can just take the friday off, that's probably easier. and we will drive our cars off sat night once the show is over right? man, time to talk to my wifey
Old 03-09-04, 01:39 PM
r.maestas
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HIN San Mateo... VIP Auto Fashion

John,

I have been trying to get ahold of you...I have some ???'s...

pm me with ur email and/or #

later
rolo

Whats up everyone!!!

AS you all know, Hot Import Nights has created a VIP Auto Fashion for their shows. Its a section of the show for just Luxury cars only.. Thats it. There is also a special lounge that will be for the VIP guys only. Free drinks (alcohol was included) and couches to relax on!!! There will be a HIN coming up in San Mateo on April 24th I believe. This past weekend in LA it was mostly Euros, I want to see a HUGE turnout for the Lexus group at San Mateo. I know you guys are all out there. Henry, Glen, Chris, and all the others? Lets do this and park all the Lexus that we can together. Lets show our unity and our cars. I will see about making sure that all the Lexus cars are parked together in HIN San Mateo... Let me know what you guys think...

BTW, I dont work for HIN... I just want to see a good amount of Lexus' out there. Don't want to be overpowered by Euros. VIP is still a lexus category too...

I dont want my GS all by itself either. It needs its brothers and sisters with him... hahahah

What do u guys think? It would be fun...
Old 03-09-04, 01:57 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

please read the first post. I updated it... Lets make this happen. If anyone has any questions please PM me or email me at junction.produce@earthlink.net...
Old 03-09-04, 04:53 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OK. This is getting a bit more complicated since I need to arrange rides on Fri and Sat. When does the show open? When can we detail the car?
Old 03-09-04, 05:08 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

You will get 2 wristbands.. one for you and one for your driver on friday and Saturday. You get a chance to clean your car on friday when you roll in. and then you get another chance to finish on Saturday. Some people do all the cleaning on Saturday only. We get to go back on Saturday at 2pm...
Old 03-09-04, 07:43 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

john,

i need to talk to wifey but i will most likely be entering the show and i'd like to give it a try and enter the hottest lex poll too, hehe....

i can easily make this a sticky and probably add a poll. but to be fair, should we have all nominees up first? let me know and i will take care of the rest
Old 03-09-04, 07:48 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Neo
OK. This is getting a bit more complicated since I need to arrange rides on Fri and Sat. When does the show open? When can we detail the car?
i think we all roll in the cars friday, then we clean the car there. sat afternoon we go in again, another 2 hours maybe to clean up, and then the show starts and ends late evening. then we all drive home safe and easy.

i really think it's going to be a fun turnout though, a lot of fun. i went to the HIN last oct and man it was a blast. this time they are going to have the VIP area, that's even a plus.
Old 03-09-04, 07:58 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by rominl
john,

i need to talk to wifey but i will most likely be entering the show and i'd like to give it a try and enter the hottest lex poll too, hehe....

i can easily make this a sticky and probably add a poll. but to be fair, should we have all nominees up first? let me know and i will take care of the rest
Thanks Henry, As soon as we get enough people going regarding the poll, I will let you know! If you don't mind making this a sticky I would greatly appreciate it! lets make this happen
Old 03-09-04, 08:14 PM
Jspek SC
Driver School Candidate

i'll be there for sure...i miss showing my old civc..RIP

can i nominate myself for the contest?
Old 03-09-04, 08:16 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Thanks Henry, As soon as we get enough people going regarding the poll, I will let you know! If you don't mind making this a sticky I would greatly appreciate it! lets make this happen
no problem john. so you going to build up the list for the vote and also participation?

sticky here we go
Old 03-09-04, 08:30 PM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

hey everyone, count me in too, never been to HIN, want to check it out man. should be tons of fun coming.
Old 03-09-04, 08:31 PM
13s_is300
Pole Position

John, i have already paid full price for registration. would i get a refund? i will have my car there friday. when do the doors open on friday.
Old 03-09-04, 09:12 PM
IS V300
Driver

I've never been to HIN. It sounds really fun and thats a good idea to represent our Nor Cali Lexus!

Last edited by IS V300; 03-09-04 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-09-04, 10:10 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

It will be lots of fun...

henry, lets give the list some time. Maybe give it like another week or so? When we have a good amount of participants, we will go ahead and begin our mini contest on who gets to be one of the 3 cars getting in. For those that didn't make it, all of us will be able to register under a discounted price.

13s_IS300, I will see what I can do for you. sorry about that. I will keep u posted. email me at junction.produce@earthlink.net or PM me...

Quick Reply: HIN San Mateo... VIP Auto Fashion