Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Follow Up: Beginning of Summer Meet V.1 + More !

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-04, 09:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by scottschoe
some more misc. pix

wait a min, the park rangers came over and gave us trouble? i wasn't there at all so i didn't know
Old 06-28-04, 10:08 PM
edfrsd
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Lexo_IS01
were u the guy from SD with the Camry?
Yeah.. but the RX got out of the shop in time for the meet...
Old 06-28-04, 10:28 PM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
wait a min, the park rangers came over and gave us trouble? i wasn't there at all so i didn't know
Henry they came over just to see what was up and were really nice about the whole thing.
Old 06-28-04, 10:36 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Henry they came over just to see what was up and were really nice about the whole thing.
oh that's cool love to see rangers like this
Old 06-28-04, 10:45 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Folks,

Let's not forget to thank Glenn and his supporting crew for making this another successful NorCal event.

I would like to be the first one to officially say "Thanks" to Glenn and the outstanding support staff that made this a memorable event. They planned everything from beginning to end to ensure everyone was informed ahead of time w/ up-to-date status on the NorCal forum providing instructions and sign up information. . And up until that early morning on Sat. the day of the meet so that everyone had a role and arranged each item accordinly.

As a result of their planning and execution, I felt welcomed as I met up w/ the East Bay/South Bay convoy, headed by Rolo and proceeded to meet up w/ the remaining convoys at Costco in Suisun. Then, we all headed to our final destination, Folsom Lake Park which was a very nice entrance into a very accomadable parking lot.

If I forgot any other names, pls forgive me and I want to say "Thanks" to those individuals as well.

It was great to see all those cars, their families and the enthusiastic pride that they share with others.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay for the V-Ball game, but the heat was getting to me and I had to split and head back to San Jose before the traffic got backed up on sections of I-80.

teeman3

Last edited by martini3; 06-28-04 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-28-04, 11:03 PM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by teeman3
Folks,

Let's not forget to thank Glenn and his supporting crew for making this another successful NorCal event.

I would like to be the first one to officially say "Thanks" to Glenn and the outstanding support staff that made this a memorable event. They planned everything from beginning to end to ensure everyone was informed ahead of time w/ up-to-date status on the NorCal forum providing instructions and sign up information. . And up until that early morning on Sat. the day of the meet so that everyone had a role and arranged each item accordinly.

As a result of their planning and execution, I felt welcomed as I met up w/ the East Bay/South Bay convoy, headed by Rolo and proceeded to meet up w/ the remaining convoys at Costco in Suisun. Then, we all headed to our final destination, Folsom Lake Park which was a very nice entrance into a very accomadable parking lot.

If I forgot any other names, pls forgive me and I want to say "Thanks" to those individuals as well.

It was great to see all those cars, their families and the enthusiastic pride that they share with others.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay for the V-Ball game, but the heat was getting to me and I had to split and head back to San Jose before the traffic got backed up on sections of I-80.

teeman3
its cool man the V-Ball game never happened obviously cause of the heat, but thank god we had shade. If some of you didnt get a chance to meet me I'm Brian from .NET and headed this event along with Glen. I brought this up back in April to Glen and from there with his awesome help and with others we put together an awesome meet. So I would like to thank Glen as well as Anthony for scouting out the location for us since I am not from around there. Anyways it was great to meet new people and their familes and looking forward to the end of summer meet!
Old 06-28-04, 11:15 PM
IS4U2NV
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default thanks

A extra special thanks goes out to Brian and Glen for putting something like this together! People like this make all the difference in the world to make things like this ACTUALLY happen! The dedication and determination put forth by these people is absolutly unmatched, and it just goes to show that when it comes to effort ratings, these guys get about a 15 on a 0 to 10 scale! Modifying cars is in our blood, and the donation truck would be overflowing when we all show up for events like this! The amount of knowledge and exposure you can gain from meets like this just helps in the overall picture of making your own rides that much more extreme, and opens up new doors every day! Everyone's opinions and inputs on everything helps to keep this industry keep growing and growing, which is exactly what we are driving for! So thank you to everyone who had a hand in this, cause I had an absolutly GREAT time! L8r

Last edited by IS4U2NV; 06-28-04 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-28-04, 11:40 PM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: thanks

Originally posted by IS4U2NV
A extra special thanks goes out to Brain and Glen for putting something like this together! People like this make all the difference in the world to make things like this ACTUALLY happen! The dedication and determination put forth by these people is absolutly unmatched, and it just goes to show that when it comes to effort ratings, these guys get about a 15 on a 0 to 10 scale! Modifying cars is in our blood, and the donation truck would be overflowing when we all show up for events like this! The amount of knowledge and exposure you can gain from meets like this just helps in the overall picture of making your own rides that much more extreme, and opens up new doors every day! Everyone's opinions and inputs on everything helps to keep this industry keep growing and growing, which is exactly what we are driving for! So thank you to everyone who had a hand in this, cause I had an absolutly GREAT time! L8r
thanks mang! I can say honestly ur one of the people I have met and kept in touch with on a regular basis.

pssst btw its Brian
Old 06-28-04, 11:49 PM
IS4U2NV
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: Re: thanks

pssst btw its Brian
LMAO DOH!!! edited~ my bad!
Old 06-29-04, 12:02 AM
kokonutjc
Lead Lap

Default MORE Pics folks ! ! ! !

Okay ya'll here is my share of my pics i took. ENJOY ! ! !

Over 140 pics to look at.....that's all.

link temporarily removed

edited by rominl:
the link is temporarily removed. we are working on some cool construction, and RMMGS4 should be posting up the new link and info about the pictures. so stay tuned

Peace,

Last edited by rominl; 06-29-04 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-29-04, 12:20 AM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: MORE Pics folks ! ! ! !

Originally posted by kokonutjc
Okay ya'll here is my share of my pics i took. ENJOY ! ! !

link temporarily removed

Peace,
Jeff, so awesome u came out and took those pics man....ur wife and urself are like family and even though u dont have the IS anymore ur more then welcome to come out and enjoy and hang out with us. Ur photography skills are top notch!

Last edited by rominl; 06-29-04 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-29-04, 12:21 AM
IS4U2NV
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: MORE Pics folks ! ! ! !

Originally posted by kokonutjc
]

Dude, your pics kick ****! Plain and simple. <---(period)
Old 06-29-04, 12:32 AM
Melodician
Rookie

Originally posted by GS wanted
thanks, i think. =) it'll be looking better by the end of summer meet.
looking better eh? Cant wait for this. It was one of my fav. looking rides there

EDIT: And yes Jeff, your pics are indeed amazing and very appretiated!

Last edited by Melodician; 06-29-04 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-29-04, 12:50 AM
Lexo_IS01
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by Melodician
looking better eh? Cant wait for this. It was one of my fav. looking rides there

EDIT: And yes Jeff, your pics are indeed amazing and very appretiated!
the way u said the pic looked wrong was it because my buddies Supra was in it?
Old 06-29-04, 12:56 AM
gsfour
Pole Position

Thumbs up thanks for a great time

I think the last meet I attended was the SF Mini meet Jan.2002 at the Great Mall. Over 2 years ago! Man, I'm glad to be back. Glen and crew...thanks for all the work and effort getting this bbq and meet together. I sure had a great time meeting old friends and getting to know new ones. Seeing all of these great rides has inspired me to do some more modding of my already lightly modded GS4. I hope to get things hooked up before the next meet in Sept.

See ya all there!

Quick Reply: Follow Up: Beginning of Summer Meet V.1 + More !