Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official EOS V3 Sponsor, Raffle & Event Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-04, 11:05 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Special Projects Sneek Peek

Todd Matsubara, owner of TM Engineering in Southern California, has been working on cars for an extensive period of time. He stunned the industry with his car audio knowledge by winning multiple championships nationwide, winning the Triple Crown of Audio Competitions and smashing all points records. He continues to show off his talents by working on different projects for companies including Alpine, Audi, Mazda, etc...

Currently, Todd owns his shop in LA area, performing almost any type of automotive work.
Of course, he's still specializes in a lot of custom projects for the BIG customers.

For this year's EOS V3 meet, Todd is trying to bring up his most recent project vehicle. There are only a handful of these types of vehicles running around the whole world, and Todd is attempting to make his even better. It's going to be interesting to see how this project goes.

So here's a hint of what might be coming up this weekend at the meet. Definitely drop by the TM Engineering booth and see if Todd brings the new project to the table. He's a very easy guy to talk to, and will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, from aftermarket parts, to installations.
Attached Thumbnails Official EOS V3 Sponsor, Raffle & Event Thread-is4302.jpg  

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-23-04 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-23-04, 12:10 PM
RMMGS4

Default Discount Coupons

Courtesy of the Driving Edge:

All registered attendee's will receive a discount coupon good for 10% off of any window tinting services.

The Driving Edge
138 17th Avenue, San Mateo 94402
650-578-0882
Old 09-25-04, 12:27 PM
RMMGS4

Default The FINAL Word

As I have mentioned often, we are WAY over capacity.

I strongly suggest people come early as the cars will be lined up in the street and admitted on a first come, first served basis with pre-registered cars first, and waiting list cars next at 11am.

We will open the gates before 10am in order to minimize the congestion during peak period.

I have tried to get more space allocated, as I hate to turn people away. Unfortunately, some people may not get in even though they have pre-registered.

I will ask any pre-reg people who do not mind having their cars parked inside the meet grounds, to please just park on the street. You will still be eligible for all the raffle, food and other priviledges.

We appreciate the overwhelming response and I assure you you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks,
LGW Staff