Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Pre-EOS LuxuryMotorworks Alarm/Start Sign Ups ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-04, 10:11 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by PandaGS430
Okay since the sign up is over....are we going by who signed up first? second? etc????.... I'll be there before 9am I need to get out of the area quick because I have work later on that night at 6.... I would hate to get stuck in traffic on the way back....thanks fellas...
Panda, show up anytime between 9am-1pm. If you get there early, hang tight for a bit. We will be there between 8-8:30.

Also, we will not be taking cars in any paticular order. Just when they come in. First come, first served. One last thing, allow yourself 15 mins after install to work with your new product and ask questions. LMW wants to make sure everyone is happy with their new install before you leave. Thanks

Ken
Old 09-23-04, 10:27 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SORRY GUYS, NO MORE SIGN UPS.....IT"S NOW CLOSED!!! LUXURY MOTORWORKS & I WILL HAVE A PRINT OUT OF EVERY ONE WHO SIGNED UP IN THIS THREAD.

For those of you who paid by C.C., LMW has logged that info down. For those of you who didn't pay by C.C., make sure you bring cash when you arrive. LMW will NOT except Personal Checks!

I have been in contact with LMW today and they have all of your units ready to go including the xtra keys. They will also be bringing a few xtra LuxLink products up incase we get some cars coming down by suprise.

Finally, I will be PM'ing all of you with your total amount due. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me on my cell phone: 818-281-0772

Thank you guys for everything... See you Sat...