Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS V3 Follow Up

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-04, 11:16 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by gsfour
By far the best meet ever held in NorCal. I think what made it even more fun, for me at least, was that I got involved. Helping out an already very organized awesome group made it enjoyable. I had a blast being the video cam dude. Although I think one of the IS owners has all my spare change that came out of my pockets while filming. Can't wait for the DVD to be released!

Put me on the "volunteer list" for the next meet!
So you were the one that left a "tip" in my back seat!
I thought someone turned my car into a wishing well, hahaha.

I got your .18 whenever you want it
Old 09-27-04, 11:27 PM
LexFather

CONGRATS ON THE HUGE, SUCCESSFUL MEET!! The pics are delicious!
Old 09-27-04, 11:52 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Thumbs up

Henry,

I did miss not coming up. And half the fun is seeing people. I know you worked hard and it's too bad you did not have more time to socialize and take pictures. It's so obvious a few key people's car pictures are absent from posts. Congrats on a job well done and record show of cars. Perhaps I can make it next year and lend a hand.

And I'm sure that guy with the LS was grateful for getting what looks like a VIP parking spot.

Originally posted by rominl
elizabeth, it's too bad you cuoldn't come. but then i can tell you you did NOT miss much you wanted to see, i would leave it like that

and yes, that's LS430, the only one in the lot i believe. well, he had to thank me for letting him park there

Last edited by AsianGirl007; 09-27-04 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-27-04, 11:56 PM
RayGS3
Lexus Test Driver

It is such a nice event, i can't wait to attend the next one.

Too bad, I didn't get to talk to Henry. He seemed running around throughout the whole time. But I'm sure your effort is well paid off with all the compliments

to the whole LGW crew
Old 09-28-04, 01:17 AM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey great meet guys... definitely bigger than last years.... but I think the IS are beginning to overwhelm even the GS now... nice to see that the SC's are being reborn as well.... dad was kinda bugged that he was among the minority with his LS400... but overall he liked the meet and how it went. thanx again for a great meet guys...
Old 09-28-04, 01:41 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by Longo Lexus
Henry,

I did miss not coming up. And half the fun is seeing people. I know you worked hard and it's too bad you did not have more time to socialize and take pictures. It's so obvious a few key people's car pictures are absent from posts. Congrats on a job well done and record show of cars. Perhaps I can make it next year and lend a hand.

And I'm sure that guy with the LS was grateful for getting what looks like a VIP parking spot.
yeah true, damnit. come to think about it, i didn't see many pics of my car!!!! what's up with that?!

well, i promise eliz, if you come next yr, i will make VERY good use of you -- to sell more cars, hahaha
Old 09-28-04, 01:42 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by RayGS3
It is such a nice event, i can't wait to attend the next one.

Too bad, I didn't get to talk to Henry. He seemed running around throughout the whole time. But I'm sure your effort is well paid off with all the compliments

to the whole LGW crew
yea, sorry ray i didn't really get to talk to you, i remember running into you couple of times but i was running around the whole time. you know i wasn't intentional, i was just too busy with all the parking and exhaust stuff. got way too carried away with my responsibilities

time to think about retirement
Old 09-28-04, 01:44 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by LexAnt
Hey great meet guys... definitely bigger than last years.... but I think the IS are beginning to overwhelm even the GS now... nice to see that the SC's are being reborn as well.... dad was kinda bugged that he was among the minority with his LS400... but overall he liked the meet and how it went. thanx again for a great meet guys...
hey come on, that's how your dad can stand out even more with his ls400

well, actually, if the stat is right, we had about 40 IS, 40 GS, 20SC, and then 20 other cars, to make up the rough 120 cars, so GS and IS are actually head to head this yr. last yr IS killed the GS group totally, together with half the number of SC. the good thing with IS was they were all in a row, so it looked LONG..... the GSs they took up the whole front parking plot, plus quite a few of them were vendor display cars (including mine), so it's a tad more scattered around
Old 09-28-04, 09:39 AM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

Well two days latter and I'm still recovering from the trip! What a fun time that was, definitly need to try to do it again next year!

Thanks to all the NorCal folks who made me feel at home.....
Glen and his family,
Junction GS and his crew for letting us wash the cars, not to mention hooking me up with the new ornament for the ride!
Solo...good to meet you partner,
All of you folks put on a great show! Very well thought out and planned, food was great...glad I got to eat before Ken!!! Just playin partner!!!!

Stevens Creek for putting up with all of us and allowing us to use their facility!

For some of the old and new people I met:
Ethan...As always a pleasure to see you again
Erik...Starting to get that buff on...lol...Be cool homes!
Darious2004...Thanks for the convo partner and thanks for the compliments on the ride.
Rena...as always looking good, it was great to see you again.
Shauna....Nice to meet you, hope to c-ya again soon.
And all the others that I met sorry I can't remember your names but I'm old and gray so pls forgive me! lol

The SoCal Convoy crew:
Ryan....Thanks for leading the Convoy, hooking up the Hotel and getting me back on track on my little deture to join the convoy. LOL!!!
Ken... As always good to see you and the lady again. Thanks for answering all my questions, and of course your ride is OFF DA HOOK! LOL
To the rest of the convoy crew James, Joseph, Tommy, Tommy, Hammi(spelling) and the rest of the crew it was good rolling with you all, we need to do it again next year. We had alot of fun espcially messing with that Benz fool! lol....He was seriously stressing! LOL!!!

Again thanks to everyone for making my trip up worth the effort. You all be good and take care of each other! Peace!
Old 09-28-04, 09:40 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

yeah true, damnit. come to think about it, i didn't see many pics of my car!!!! what's up with that?!

well, i promise eliz, if you come next yr, i will make VERY good use of you -- to sell more cars, hahaha
what pics?

well actually your car was in a bad position to take picture wise, the sun's glare behind your car and the fence made it impossible to take whole rear shots. Also TM and JP were closely packed together.

Last edited by LOTC; 09-28-04 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-28-04, 09:43 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

it's great to finally meet up with you eric, you look a lot.... stronger than i thought, hahaha.... next time make sure you just drive your car up for the meet ok/ i need to see it, lord of aristos
stronger? lol..

hence the title under the screename, I got because of a certain incident at a So.Cal meet.
Old 09-28-04, 09:45 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

JP and the JOHN ction Produce hard at work

Old 09-28-04, 09:49 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Originally posted by PAPASMURF
Well two days latter and I'm still recovering from the trip! What a fun time that was, definitly need to try to do it again next year!

Thanks to all the NorCal folks who made me feel at home.....
Glen and his family,
Junction GS and his crew for letting us wash the cars, not to mention hooking me up with the new ornament for the ride!
Solo...good to meet you partner,
All of you folks put on a great show! Very well thought out and planned, food was great...glad I got to eat before Ken!!! Just playin partner!!!!

Stevens Creek for putting up with all of us and allowing us to use their facility!

For some of the old and new people I met:
Ethan...As always a pleasure to see you again
Erik...Starting to get that buff on...lol...Be cool homes!
Darious2004...Thanks for the convo partner and thanks for the compliments on the ride.
Rena...as always looking good, it was great to see you again.
Shauna....Nice to meet you, hope to c-ya again soon.
And all the others that I met sorry I can't remember your names but I'm old and gray so pls forgive me! lol

The SoCal Convoy crew:
Ryan....Thanks for leading the Convoy, hooking up the Hotel and getting me back on track on my little deture to join the convoy. LOL!!!
Ken... As always good to see you and the lady again. Thanks for answering all my questions, and of course your ride is OFF DA HOOK! LOL
To the rest of the convoy crew James, Joseph, Tommy, Tommy, Hammi(spelling) and the rest of the crew it was good rolling with you all, we need to do it again next year. We had alot of fun espcially messing with that Benz fool! lol....He was seriously stressing! LOL!!!

Again thanks to everyone for making my trip up worth the effort. You all be good and take care of each other! Peace!
Buff? not next to you bro, you are at an another level. Im glad you made it back home safely after the long drive.
At least you got what you wanted from the Raffle See you at the next meet bro

Last edited by LOTC; 09-28-04 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-28-04, 09:52 AM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Lord of the Celsiors
Buff? not next to you bro, you are at an another level. Im glad you made it back home safely after the long drive.
At least you got what you wanted from the Raffle See you at the next meet bro
Yes I can't wait to get that put in the car! Man I was so happy I won that...hahahaha....

Last edited by LOTC; 09-28-04 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-28-04, 11:09 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by PAPASMURF
Yes I can't wait to get that put in the car! Man I was so happy I won that...hahahaha....
I'm glad you had a good time. It was good meeting you. It made the lunch line wait more interesting.

Quick Reply: EOS V3 Follow Up