Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS V3 Follow Up

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-04, 04:20 PM
eyedrop
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LGW EOS V3 meet photos

Just got back from the EOS meet. This is my first year going, and it'll definitely not be my last.

I'm amazed at the effort everyone put together to host something of this magnitude. Of course, big thanks to Lexus of Stevens Creek. I didn't know they have that nice facility over there.

I got to meet lots of people there and it's a feast seeing so many modified Lexus from a dealership.

Sorry I didn't get to chat with most of the ppl, especially the workers there like solo, RMMGS4, Neo, and others.

Conspiracy theory man...how can Neo and Little_D win so many prizes? j/k

Here's a couple of pics I took during the meet.

LGW EOS V3 meet photos

Hehe, I apologized for the biased IS photos.

Hope to see you guys at more meets next time.

Last edited by eyedrop; 09-26-04 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-26-04, 05:20 PM
abboushi
Lexus Test Driver

Default great Meet eos v.3 A++

eos v.3 was great, first cali meet i had here and it was good. great to see all of the west coast members
Old 09-26-04, 05:39 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

it was frucken great
very well put together in my opinion
Old 09-26-04, 05:46 PM
al7ezza
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thank you! It was a great show today.

I am back to the office and uploading all the pictures right now. Stay tune for 30 minutes....(total photos + video = 350 Mb)
Old 09-26-04, 06:02 PM
al7ezza
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Okay. Photos & Videos Uploaded

Warning: All photos are taken at 5.0 mega pixels. Average photos size is around 1.9Mb, so please be patient when you download the photos. Also, please right click and save the video (at the last page, you won't be able to play it directly.. (unless you have super super fast internet connection)

End of Summer Meet v3 Photos and Videos

Enjoy!
Old 09-26-04, 06:11 PM
T Man 97
Rookie

I thought there was going to be an IS430?
Old 09-26-04, 06:41 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default EOS V3 Follow Up

A quick thanks to all who participated. Our fears of accomodating all the entrants did not come to fruition, so I believe everyone who wanted to get in DID get in.

Thanks all for coming. Those who have been to previous meets know that this just keeps getting better each year.

Thanks to Chris Nelson at Lexus of Stevens Creek. He has a great facility and a helpful and cooperative staff as well.

I will merge responses to the meet to this thread so please just respond here with your comments and pictures.

We have already been working on the post production work on the DVD that we will release for sale, so please check back here in a short while for more information on that. It will have the exhaust show off, personal interviews and more.

I will be announcing the availability of the official LGW photo gallery and mini article, so check back soon.

A quick thanks to the Core Team that helped me put this meet together and worked with me for 2 months preparing for this day. A meet of this size and quality would not have been possible nor successful without them:

Synergy - Chris L
Heather - Synergy's wife
Neo - Chris N
redgs4 - Chris W
lex400sc - Rich
gsfour - Lawrence
Jawnthen - Jonathan
flipside909 - Ryan
r.maestas - Rolando
Ava - r.maestas wife
Solo - Solomon
Serena - Solo's wife
Rominl - Henry
mimi - Ritsa
kokonutz - Jeff & Stella
Al7ezza - Chris Lee

Last but not but not least, I'd like to thank the wives, especially my wife, INDGOGRL. Sincerely, this meet would not be what it is without their support.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-27-04 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-26-04, 06:45 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by T Man 97
I thought there was going to be an IS430?
Long Story. but I am not the one who should comment. Maybe the right person will. Stay Tuned.
Old 09-26-04, 07:00 PM
AaronE
Pole Position

Great to see you all again. Even more prizes than last year! Plus, the number of SC's nearly doubled! I counted 20 (not including the 2 SC430s) this year compared to 12 (I think) last year. SC POWER!

Thanks to everyone who makes this meet possible!
Old 09-26-04, 07:21 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Default a few EOS v3 pics

all in all, and as expected, a fabulous event...my son thoroughly enjoyed it. You may have seen him because he was all over the place. If he got in your way...i apologize.

more are currently uploading and can be found here
EOS v3

to the organizers...you truly outdid yourself...

to Stephanie thanks for being the "babysitter" (do jia do jia) he's telling his mom all about you...

to Jeff thanks for representing the SC430s in the exhaust competition and letting Stephanie be the "babysitter.

Chan...the kit looks good bro,

Last edited by DPRSupra; 09-26-04 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-26-04, 07:32 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

awww you only caputred video until right before the junction produce car drove off scraping the exhaust

(poor guy)
Old 09-26-04, 07:55 PM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by vinh
awww you only caputred video until right before the junction produce car drove off scraping the exhaust

(poor guy)
i talked to john right after.......he said he did it on purpose and his cans were not scraped.......he has custom skid plats made under it..........

meet was great.........very well organized and things ran very smoothly.......can't wait till the next one!
Old 09-26-04, 08:10 PM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

first of all thx for glen and everybody who involved of putting this meet together, it was great.

second, today was the first EOS for me, and definitly fun and very entertaining with the exhaust show off (hopefully i will be in the show off next EOS meet) and all kinds of things happened. also very happy to see quite a few SC out there, and of course all other kinds of lexus.

third is that, for sure that i will be attending (or try to attend) mostly all the meets that will take place in the future. everybody here rocks!!!
Old 09-26-04, 08:21 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

i talked to john right after.......he said he did it on purpose and his cans were not scraped.......he has custom skid plats made under it..........

haha good stuff
Old 09-26-04, 08:36 PM
RayGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks to the whole team. The event is well organized. A round of applause for the great job.

This is my first EOS meet and definitely a fun one. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Quick Reply: EOS V3 Follow Up