Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

GoKart Racer GTG3?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-05, 09:56 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron,
Hallellujah! PTL, I can walk again...I suppose I can go after all. Yeah I was using an ankle support, some anti-inflammatory meds and old-fashioned chinese ointments and RICE, so I'm a hundred times better. Since it was my left ankle, I don't know if I will be able to use the brake much (guess I'll have to try power sliding every turn???) ---- Darn it, I just remembered about Alan's post and him hurting his ankle and elbow (worried look now).

What time on Saturday is everyone good for? I'm pretty much open in the afternoon.
Old 01-13-05, 11:31 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by JyGS430
Ron,
Hallellujah! PTL, I can walk again...I suppose I can go after all. Yeah I was using an ankle support, some anti-inflammatory meds and old-fashioned chinese ointments and RICE, so I'm a hundred times better. Since it was my left ankle, I don't know if I will be able to use the brake much (guess I'll have to try power sliding every turn???) ---- Darn it, I just remembered about Alan's post and him hurting his ankle and elbow (worried look now).

What time on Saturday is everyone good for? I'm pretty much open in the afternoon.
Afternoon? I thought the discount was for between 6 pm - 11pm.

Hmm, chinese ointments huh. I've probably used some too. Glad to hear your doing better.
Old 01-14-05, 01:07 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking GoKart Racer GTG3.

Originally Posted by BC-GS430

Hmm, chinese ointments huh. I've probably used some too. Glad to hear your doing better.
What's up fellas,
I hope its in the evening, b/c I have to work on my nephews S2k in the morning. Now I hear there's another GTG in Treasure Island. Keep me posted. My Cell is 650-387-3162. Hmmm, all of a sudden there's lots to do. He he he.
Will
Old 01-14-05, 02:22 PM
Fiya
Lead Lap

yeah can someone clarify the meeting times. I want to come but I will be working until 5:00 : (
Old 01-14-05, 03:57 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

[QUOTE=BC-GS430]Afternoon? I thought the discount was for between 6 pm - 11pm.

Ron, you're right about the discount being btw 6-11pm for the Super Sat Nights. I was actually thinking of the $10 off discount for anytime. I actually don't think I can last for the Super Sat Nights, since last time I was dang tired after just one race session. Don't think I can handle both a practice and race session together, esp. w/ my ankle and I ain't as young as you guys.

I see the T.I. meet is in the morning, so wouldn't have been able to string them together anyways.
Old 01-14-05, 04:59 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

[QUOTE=JyGS430]
Originally Posted by BC-GS430

Ron, you're right about the discount being btw 6-11pm for the Super Sat Nights. I was actually thinking of the $10 off discount for anytime. I actually don't think I can last for the Super Sat Nights, since last time I was dang tired after just one race session. Don't think I can handle both a practice and race session together, esp. w/ my ankle and I ain't as young as you guys.

I see the T.I. meet is in the morning, so wouldn't have been able to string them together anyways.
Well even though you pay for the super sat night, its still cheaper than the $10 discount besides who said you actually have to do the practice.

As for the time, we could meet up for an early dinner then hit karting later say 8 - 9ish so we get some time to digest. Or we can meet up race then go to a semi late dinner, it doesn't matter to me.
Old 01-15-05, 04:30 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Just checking back, I guess nothing definitive was made, don't see any newer posts. Are any of you guys still going? If so, I can still show up, but probably won't race because I don't think my foot/ankle can depress the brake for the 15 min race. It still hurts at certain angles/pressures.
Old 01-15-05, 06:01 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

nobody committed to it, so looks like its off for today at least. Maybe next saturday?