Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Whats up guys/gals?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-05, 10:22 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RTCamaroSS
You guys think you'd be interested in a dyno day? My second job is working at my friends performance shop in Hayward, called Newtech Performance. If we could get the interest together, i think it'd be pretty cool to do a dyno day. Let me know, and ill get the ball rollin
Wasn't Glen asking about a new dyno place during our Santa Cru(ise)z? If so, this might be the place, esp. since its close by. But I'll leave the actual dyno runs to those who have the performance mods.
Old 05-08-05, 04:32 PM
vegasstace
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is off topic, but I figured I'd drop in and say hi. There is no Reno chapter here, so the Northern California one isn't too far away! Figured I'd say hi to you all and maybe I'll travel over the pass to hang out sometime.

Stacia
Old 05-09-05, 03:03 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RTCamaroSS
Been on the board for a few years, never made it in here though.. dunno why. Anyway, i dont own a lexus.. in fact.. i own the opposite.. an M3. lol. Just wonderin when the next meet is gunna be... maybe ill make it out there, but ill bring the loud car.
Originally Posted by vegasstace
I know this is off topic, but I figured I'd drop in and say hi. There is no Reno chapter here, so the Northern California one isn't too far away! Figured I'd say hi to you all and maybe I'll travel over the pass to hang out sometime.

Stacia
You both should definitely try and make it out to our next meet.