Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Whats up guys/gals?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-05, 11:40 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Whats up guys/gals?

Been on the board for a few years, never made it in here though.. dunno why. Anyway, i dont own a lexus.. in fact.. i own the opposite.. an M3. lol. Just wonderin when the next meet is gunna be... maybe ill make it out there, but ill bring the loud car.
Old 05-03-05, 11:57 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, welcome!

Nice to have a Lexus tech on the forums, especially a local one. Just wanted to say that Magnussen Lexus is awesome! Props to Monte and his team.

Hope to meet up with you sometime. Pop in here more often...there should be another meet coming up again soon.

-Jeff
Old 05-03-05, 11:59 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

Now that I know who Will is, I gotta look for him there too. hahaha
Old 05-03-05, 11:59 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Originally Posted by inkblot
Hey, welcome!

Nice to have a Lexus tech on the forums, especially a local one. Just wanted to say that Magnussen Lexus is awesome! Props to Monte and his team.

Hope to meet up with you sometime. Pop in here more often...there should be another meet coming up again soon.

-Jeff
lol.. Monte needs to buy us lunch more often.
Old 05-04-05, 12:01 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

hi there man, never heard about you before but it's coolto have some tech people here

post some pics of your car
Old 05-04-05, 12:19 AM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Originally Posted by rominl
hi there man, never heard about you before but it's coolto have some tech people here

post some pics of your car
i usually hang out in the maintainence forum, answering questions and such. Willie told me about your most recent meet, and thought id check out this section. So.. which car do you wanna see? lol.
Old 05-04-05, 12:44 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by RTCamaroSS
i usually hang out in the maintainence forum, answering questions and such. Willie told me about your most recent meet, and thought id check out this section. So.. which car do you wanna see? lol.
oh, so you work with will? that's cool deal man, i should probably hang out in fremont automall more often

of course i wanna see your m3. that's one of my fav dream car. we debated big time on that car when we got our sc430.

i suppose you have an e46? do you like it? how's the car, problems, issues?
Old 05-04-05, 12:49 AM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Originally Posted by rominl
oh, so you work with will? that's cool deal man, i should probably hang out in fremont automall more often

of course i wanna see your m3. that's one of my fav dream car. we debated big time on that car when we got our sc430.

i suppose you have an e46? do you like it? how's the car, problems, issues?
yep.. i work with Will.. wierd guy huh? lol

i wish... i have an E36 M3... still nice though.

quick shot of the SS...
Old 05-04-05, 01:26 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

still nice man, i don't know, i just have a personal feeling about the m3

and hehe, to be honest i have yet to meet will myself. but he sounds like a very nice guy
Old 05-04-05, 11:04 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Lexus of Freemont.

lol.. Monte needs to buy us lunch more often.
We need to talk Monte into holding a big meet when we have the new building done whenever that will actually be. For those of you that are wondering who the hell Monte is, he's the service mangler , I mean manager at Lexus of Fremont. We're supposed to have a new building up and running at the end of the year. They have been planning this new building for a looooonngg looooonnnggg time. So far all they have on the actual site is a sign from the contractor who's building it and a picture of the new dealership. Ground breaking is suppost to happen this month.........we'll see.........stay tuned.
Will
Old 05-04-05, 04:53 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
We need to talk Monte into holding a big meet when we have the new building done whenever that will actually be. For those of you that are wondering who the hell Monte is, he's the service mangler , I mean manager at Lexus of Fremont. We're supposed to have a new building up and running at the end of the year. They have been planning this new building for a looooonngg looooonnnggg time. So far all they have on the actual site is a sign from the contractor who's building it and a picture of the new dealership. Ground breaking is suppost to happen this month.........we'll see.........stay tuned.
Will
Sweet! I can't wait. If they haven't broken ground yet...it'll probably be sometime early next year then

BTW, RT: Is that a 67 Camaro in your driveway as well?

My mom's an original owner of a 67 Camaro RS (turquoise color--forget the actual GM name for it, with black top). Glad we've still kept it in the family
Old 05-04-05, 05:23 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Let me know what's up. I will drive to this if possible!
Old 05-04-05, 06:22 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Originally Posted by inkblot
Sweet! I can't wait. If they haven't broken ground yet...it'll probably be sometime early next year then

BTW, RT: Is that a 67 Camaro in your driveway as well?

My mom's an original owner of a 67 Camaro RS (turquoise color--forget the actual GM name for it, with black top). Glad we've still kept it in the family
69 400 Firebird..

Theyve been promising a new shop for years... when i started there, 4 years ago, they said we'd be in a new shop in a year and a half... and here we are.
Old 05-04-05, 09:44 PM
inkblot
Pole Position

69 400 Firebird..

Theyve been promising a new shop for years... when i started there, 4 years ago, they said we'd be in a new shop in a year and a half... and here we are.

Nice! Gotta respect the classics

I think a Club Lexus meet once the new space happens would be a great way to celebrate. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

-J
Old 05-04-05, 09:50 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

You guys think you'd be interested in a dyno day? My second job is working at my friends performance shop in Hayward, called Newtech Performance. If we could get the interest together, i think it'd be pretty cool to do a dyno day. Let me know, and ill get the ball rollin

Quick Reply: Whats up guys/gals?