Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

thursday night shoot range day...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-05 | 10:31 AM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Default thursday night shoot range day...

alright folks i'm usually going to the shooting range on thursdays late afternoon at jackson arms, in south san francisco , off of oyster point. its almost right next to levits furniture store if you guys know where that is , you can actually see it off the 101 freeway.

well anyways post up if anyone is intrested, because thursday nights is group night third person is free and 1 gun rental is free..no training need just bring a ID and 18+

i was there last thursday and me and my boys were shooting a glock 45, 357 revolver and a 9mm rifle thing...i still got about 50 357 rounds in ther trunk of my car and a few 45mm..all you do i rent the gun and buy a bag of 50 bullets and if you dont use it all take it home with you.. the bullets not the gun

so post up if anyones intrested...and ill start a list this tuesday
here is the website....
http://www.jacksonarms.com/
Old 05-14-05 | 11:57 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Cool Let's Go Shooting.

what's up Dude,
Count me in for Thursday May 19, '05. I haven't gone shooting in a very long time. I'll see if one of my buddies is interested also. Shoot me a P.M. So we can finalize. Prolly won't need to rent anything. I'll bring mine plus whatever my buddy brings if he comes.
Will
Old 05-15-05 | 04:14 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Actually this sounds good, I went to Jackson Arms for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was my first time shooting in ages. We should do a head count since it is third person free on Thursday nites. There is a co-worker who probably can make it with me for this coming Thursday, May 19. By the way, what time are we talking about? I don't get off work til 5pm, but maybe can leave earlier.
Old 05-15-05 | 06:06 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Cool Lets Go Shooting.

Originally Posted by JyGS430
Actually this sounds good, I went to Jackson Arms for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was my first time shooting in ages. We should do a head count since it is third person free on Thursday nites. There is a co-worker who probably can make it with me for this coming Thursday, May 19. By the way, what time are we talking about? I don't get off work til 5pm, but maybe can leave earlier.
Actually the wifie said she would be interested in going also.
Will
Old 05-16-05 | 09:36 AM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

I've been wanting to go for ages.
The 2 things that have been keeping me back are:
1) No opportunity to go...don't want to go solo.
2) I know I'm gonna love it and end up purchasing a handgun and really getting into it.

Well now that there is an opportunity, I'm willing to risk #2.
I'll be there for sure.
What time are we planning to get there?

~Alan
Old 05-16-05 | 12:13 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

alright so we got 3 people plus my 2 other friends...so let meet THE RANGE AT 7PM SHARP
Old 05-16-05 | 07:46 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by xxxalwayzspeedinxxx
alright so we got 3 people plus my 2 other friends...so let meet THE RANGE AT 7PM SHARP
Okay, 7pm works for me. So Tim, your head count above shows 5, but tallying the replies it seems more like 6. But if an add'l person was needed to make it 6 (or 9), I could ask my coworker. By the way, I would need to rent or borrow someone's piece.
Old 05-17-05 | 07:09 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Post Gun Rental.

Originally Posted by JyGS430
Okay, 7pm works for me. So Tim, your head count above shows 5, but tallying the replies it seems more like 6. But if an add'l person was needed to make it 6 (or 9), I could ask my coworker. By the way, I would need to rent or borrow someone's piece.
Guys,
I'm bringing 3 of my hand guns. It might be a good idea to rent at least 2 more if we have at least 6 people coming. That way we won't be standing around too much.
Will
Old 05-17-05 | 09:58 AM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

heres the list

xxxalwayzspeedinxxx +2
TAMR_GUS98 +1
JyGS430
SPORTcoupe
Old 05-18-05 | 04:59 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

I'd love to go but i have class thursday nights at 8
Old 05-18-05 | 10:04 AM
Cloud9
Lead Lap

is this a weekly gathering? If so I'll probably be down next thursday

I've always wanted to go to the shooting range but have never been there or even TOUCHED a gun This is a good opportunity since it would be much better going with some experienced people instead of going solo.

I hope to see you guys next Thursday.
Old 05-19-05 | 02:26 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Exclamation Reminder.

Originally Posted by xxxalwayzspeedinxxx
heres the list

xxxalwayzspeedinxxx +2
TAMR_GUS98 +1
JyGS430
SPORTcoupe
What's up Guys,
Just wanted to remind/inform you guys to bring some sort of eye and ear protection to the meet tonight. (i.e:safety glasses, ear muffs, ear plugs) Very loud in there and flying hot bullet casings hurt when they bounce off the wall and hit you in the eye.
See you guys there,
Will
Old 05-19-05 | 02:28 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Question Every Week?

Originally Posted by Cloud9
is this a weekly gathering? If so I'll probably be down next thursday

I've always wanted to go to the shooting range but have never been there or even TOUCHED a gun This is a good opportunity since it would be much better going with some experienced people instead of going solo.

I hope to see you guys next Thursday.
Don't know if I would want to burn money on bullets every week. We'll have to put that to a vote.
Will
Old 05-19-05 | 05:02 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

alright everyone be there 7pm sharp also you wont need to bring anything except money..at least 60 bucks will be enough it probably wont be that much....
Old 05-20-05 | 09:45 AM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Props to Tim "no more BEB" for last nights outing. Since I left early, did you guys get plastered afterward? Who chugged the most beers? Btw Tim, if more was needed let me know, and if by chance there was left over you should give it to Will since he supplied a lot of his own ammo. (Just curious though, besides the third person free, is one rental free too?)

Quick Reply: thursday night shoot range day...