Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Look who's not registered at EOS ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-05 | 12:35 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

awesome guys no there is no email, just check the site again in couple of hours or tomorrow and go through the list of registered people, you will find your name

REMEMBER to print the page out, otherwise you will not be allowed to get in!
Old 09-30-05 | 05:52 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

hey,

wasn't exactly sure which thread this question would go into so i guess i'm posting it here. anyways my friend, jL_77, he's bringing 3 guests, how can that be changed in the registration. Oh btw, he's pretty much a lurker, he doesn't post much.

Ant
Old 09-30-05 | 11:00 PM
lukerative
Driver School Candidate

For a while I felt pretty cool cause my completely stock IS300 was like third from the top of the list, and then I look today and it's down around the bottom. I guess that's what I get for my stockness. It's a good thing I happened to read this cause I didn't know we had to print out the registration, I think I'm going to have to start paying attention to this forum.
Old 09-30-05 | 11:10 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by LexAnt
hey,

wasn't exactly sure which thread this question would go into so i guess i'm posting it here. anyways my friend, jL_77, he's bringing 3 guests, how can that be changed in the registration. Oh btw, he's pretty much a lurker, he doesn't post much.

Ant
pm hameed about it

and lukerative. id ont' think it has anything to do with your car. it's just about the system.
Old 11-04-05 | 10:07 AM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
I know these guys have responded in past posts about their interest attending EOS or they are local members, but they are "STILL" not registered. I have sent most of them PM's in case they have missed the "Official " Registration Somehow.

Hate for these guys to miss out on raffle items and getting admitted to the meet just because of missing registration. If you know how to contact any of these guys, please try to give em a heads up.

There is NO Penalty if you can't make the meet, but if there is any possibility that you might make it, then please pre-register so that you can get into the meet and be eligible for the raffle prizes, free food, discounts, etc.

No problem if you can't make it, you can respond here if that's the case. Just don't want anyone to miss out.

Here's the MIA List:

JSpecSC3
Pearlexus
teeman3-registered

Here's the locals and LURKERs list. If you have been active on any of the forums recently and are a confirmed local OR I see you lurking the NorCal forums, I will add your name here.

Again if you can't make it, no prob just let us know, but hope you can make it next time.

C'mon don't be shy, this is your opportunity to get to know your local members and it's the last meet of the year.

If anyone knows these guys, please contact them and see if they know abut the meet.

Here's the Locals & Lurkers List

Breed-registered
WhyTry
Darius2010
Ron430
bcp_sc300
husky boi
markgs4-now registered
gaewaycraig
acidrool-now registered
Khoackerz
vvn
Fusion400
Awww man Glen, you got me. I haven't been on CL for a LLOONNGG time. How was EOS this year?
Old 11-04-05 | 12:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181193
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181055
Old 11-04-05 | 01:23 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Thanks Henry!
Old 11-06-05 | 08:56 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
I know these guys have responded in past posts about their interest attending EOS or they are local members, but they are "STILL" not registered. I have sent most of them PM's in case they have missed the "Official " Registration Somehow.

Hate for these guys to miss out on raffle items and getting admitted to the meet just because of missing registration. If you know how to contact any of these guys, please try to give em a heads up.

There is NO Penalty if you can't make the meet, but if there is any possibility that you might make it, then please pre-register so that you can get into the meet and be eligible for the raffle prizes, free food, discounts, etc.

No problem if you can't make it, you can respond here if that's the case. Just don't want anyone to miss out.

Here's the MIA List:

JSpecSC3
Pearlexus
teeman3-registered

Here's the locals and LURKERs list. If you have been active on any of the forums recently and are a confirmed local OR I see you lurking the NorCal forums, I will add your name here.

Again if you can't make it, no prob just let us know, but hope you can make it next time.

C'mon don't be shy, this is your opportunity to get to know your local members and it's the last meet of the year.

If anyone knows these guys, please contact them and see if they know abut the meet.

Here's the Locals & Lurkers List

Breed-registered
WhyTry
Darius2010
Ron430
bcp_sc300
husky boi
markgs4-now registered
gaewaycraig
acidrool-now registered
Khoackerz
vvn
Fusion400

Hey whats up Team! Im sorry I've been MIA Glen but I have a good excuse. My car was impounded in Milpitas for about a month for racing. I got it back with a cracked lip, cracked windshield, and the sun ate through the paint on my hood so now the clear coat is all pealing off. Future plans for my car are to go NA-T on it. Im supposed to be getting about $2000 for that so hopefully that goes through. Im also hoping to get a vertex style body and have my car painted super white for christmas. If not then January. Then new wheels by Feb. Also I have just moved further up north to a small town 30miles past sacramento called Yuba City. I'll still try and make it out to the meets if I could.