Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

10/29 - Bay Area Mini Meet - Emeryville, CA

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-05 | 05:22 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
I've got some stickers I can bring.
id appreciate that asiangirl! thanks alot!

lol this is seriously across the street from my school!! I could walk there! If anyone is interested im sure theres extra parking there too
Old 10-25-05 | 07:09 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Neo
Oh you know you want to show those 547Rs.
haha you got me, alright put me down as in... was hoping to get the bodywork done before i show it off. i'll be coming from the richmond district in sf fyi.
Old 10-25-05 | 07:57 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

I am cool with wherever as long as you can give me directions from Mission district. I do not know my way around the city at all. I'll need directions for the directions.....

i agree w/ Ron, we should meet somewhere by Liz in the Mission, that way Jim, Lexant and her don't have to backtrack.

Liz, we could even meet at your place, provided there is some kind of parking. What street are you at?
Old 10-25-05 | 08:08 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Originally Posted by JyGS430
i agree w/ Ron, we should meet somewhere by Liz in the Mission, that way Jim, Lexant and her don't have to backtrack.

Liz, we could even meet at your place, provided there is some kind of parking. What street are you at?
LOL....I didn't even know, I had to call my friend really quick. Dolores between 14th and 15th. Last time I was there parking was a problem so I took my friend's garage, but it was at night so I'm not too sure what it's like during a Saturday afternoon.

How about over in front of the animal shelter on Alabama/17th? There's lots of parking over there on weekends and isn't the freeway close by?

Wait, should I even be giving suggestions on this considering how I get lost/don't know my way around?

Whatever you guys think is best is fine with me. Whoever needs my cell, pm me please!

Last edited by AsianGirl007; 10-25-05 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-25-05 | 08:23 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

LOL....I didn't even know, I had to call my friend really quick. Dolores between 14th and 15th. Last time I was there parking was a problem so I took my friend's garage, but it was at night so I'm not too sure what it's like during a Saturday afternoon.

How about over in front of the animal shelter on Alabama/17th? There's lots of parking over there on weekends and isn't the freeway close by?

Wait, should I even be giving suggestions on this considering how I get lost/don't know my way around?

Whatever you guys think is best is fine with me. Whoever needs my cell, pm me please!
I haven't been down that area in a while, but isn't there a shopping "mall" area at 16th St & Potrero? If so, there should be parking there. Geez, my memory is really fuzzy, seems like it used to be an outdoor parking lot but is now an enclosed (and dark) parking garage??? Someone please correct me.
Old 10-25-05 | 08:27 PM
Jimbo2828
Pole Position

I haven't been down that area in a while, but isn't there a shopping "mall" area at 16th St & Potrero? If so, there should be parking there. Geez, my memory is really fuzzy, seems like it used to be an outdoor parking lot but is now an enclosed (and dark) parking garage??? Someone please correct me.
yeah there is a mini mall there with safeway and jamba juice etc. lets meet in front of jamba juice then. its outdoor parking on the top where everything is at
Old 10-25-05 | 08:29 PM
Jimbo2828
Pole Position

just drive straight up 16th street east bound and you'll see safeway on your left side.
Old 10-25-05 | 08:35 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Okay roster updated on post#1. So much for "Mini" meet.
Old 10-25-05 | 08:47 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

OMG....someone call Rippley's Believe It Or Not!!!!
I actually know where that is! There's a Old Navy there too by Safeway.

Okay, what time we meeting? 1:30? Do I have time to hit up Jamba for a smoothie before we hit the road? Jamba Juice rules!
Old 10-25-05 | 08:51 PM
Jimbo2828
Pole Position

OMG....someone call Rippley's Believe It Or Not!!!!
I actually know where that is! There's a Old Navy there too by Safeway.

Okay, what time we meeting? 1:30? Do I have time to hit up Jamba for a smoothie before we hit the road? Jamba Juice rules!
yea 1:30 sounds good . i'll be there a little early to get some jamba juice first. i guess i'll just sit in front of jamba juice waiting then
Old 10-25-05 | 09:15 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 500000

Originally Posted by Jimbo2828
yea 1:30 sounds good . i'll be there a little early to get some jamba juice first. i guess i'll just sit in front of jamba juice waiting then
I guess that means James and I should meet at 1pm to hook up with you guys by 1:30. It seems James knows where this is so I guess I can follow him, unless someone has the address I can punch it in the NAV.

James, where do you want to meet? Not sure if LDYNRED will be joining the caravan but it looks like its only goin to be us.

Jim & Liz, you guys can have a jamba juice and then go eat afterwords!!! I thought first on the agenda is lunch.
Old 10-25-05 | 09:37 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
I guess that means James and I should meet at 1pm to hook up with you guys by 1:30. It seems James knows where this is so I guess I can follow him, unless someone has the address I can punch it in the NAV.

James, where do you want to meet? Not sure if LDYNRED will be joining the caravan but it looks like its only goin to be us.

Jim & Liz, you guys can have a jamba juice and then go eat afterwords!!! I thought first on the agenda is lunch.
I might be a little hung over on Saturday so I'm not sure how I'll be on lunch. It could go either way, I wake up early and starving or I sleep in late and not hungry. Friday's my actual birthday so my friends are taking me out to dinner and then bar hopping to check out all the hot guys in San Fran!
Old 10-25-05 | 10:57 PM
JyGS430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BC-GS430

Ron, since its just us two I can swing by your place (or vice versa), then we can get on the freeway.

Does anyone know if we're eating at a Bay Street Emeryville restaurant? Not sure if I should eat lunch before or hold out until 2pm.
Old 10-26-05 | 11:41 AM
LDYNRED
Driver

Default Tagging along!

Ron, since its just us two I can swing by your place (or vice versa), then we can get on the freeway.

Does anyone know if we're eating at a Bay Street Emeryville restaurant? Not sure if I should eat lunch before or hold out until 2pm.
I was waiting for you guys to finally decide where to meet before I chimed in. So is it at Jamba or Safeway, the parking lot or Ron's house? Time? Just let me know, this way I can test out the Nav
Old 10-26-05 | 11:48 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 500000

Originally Posted by LDYNRED
I was waiting for you guys to finally decide where to meet before I chimed in. So is it at Jamba or Safeway, the parking lot or Ron's house? Time? Just let me know, this way I can test out the Nav
Not much parking at my house, got 2 apartments on each corner. Note to self, don't buy a house that close to an apartment. So we could meet at Jame's house or somewhere near by.
Gellert Park, Walgreens lot on WestBourough, or Goodguys at Serramonte (not sure if they closed yet).

Quick Reply: 10/29 - Bay Area Mini Meet - Emeryville, CA