Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

FYI; NorCal Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-06, 01:47 PM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYI; NorCal Clear Bra

Yesterday I had my front end paint protection installed by Daniel Cook (owner/operator) of www.transparentbra.com. He did a fantastic job on my 2006 GS300 and I highly recommend him.

FYI, when I bought my car the dealer was charging $1695 for Clear Armor's 3M paint protection service. I called Clear Armor and they quoted me $1195. I did more research and was quoted a significantly better price by Premiere Mobile Asthetics. Clear Armor is a bigger more established company that is recommended/contracted by a lot of dealerships and has former SF 49er 3X Super Bowl Champ Jerry Rice as a sponsor. They do a lot of bulk work. From my understanding Premiere Mobile and www.transparentbra.com are smaller companies in which the owner performs a lot or most of the work, experience is key to a quality installation. The CEO of my company had his black Porsche paint protected by Clear Armor and it looks great, with the exception of a slight "orange peel" appearance. It seems that the 3M material gives off a slight "orange peel" effect. It seems more noticable on darker colored cars.

The main resaon I went with www.transparentbra.com was because the quote was really good, they accepted credit card payment and was able to perform the work asap. Other users on this forum have used Premiere Mobile Asthetics and their work looks great. However, for an alternate, www.transparentbra.com does great work as well.
Old 01-08-06, 10:55 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

thanks for the recommendation.

yeah, personally i can care less if someone is bigger, the work quality is what counts. premier might seems smaller, but they have done so many exotic (how about 10 porsche gt to begin with?) full wrap it's not even funny. i would bet my money on them or others with good craftmanship than other chain stores with just the name

show us some pics, and congrats again!