Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Exact Motorsport is expensive

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-06, 03:35 PM
SMC
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EXACT
What I do for 90k is more than dealer does, we replace air filter, oil filter, 8 platinum spark plugs, oil, atf, rear differential fluid, brake fluid, coolant. balanced & rotated tires, check brake system, full car inspection! Timing belt service is recommanded to replace by the manufacture of the car is for prevention, dealer can't check timing belt without removing it, I believe dealer won't remove timing just to see & tell you if you need to replace it or not, because it takes time to remove it & replace it back. Most customers did what recommanded for service is for preventing car breaking down when they need it. Do you know if your car's timing belt broke, car stop running at that same moment, it can cause accident & inconvienence. You can't call me dishonest & greedy because I recommanded you what to do, you have a choice not to do. How you determine a person is honest or dishonest? You don't even know me!

I thank you very much for every members that supporting us, in business & in the forum. Thank you!
Thanks EXACT. I am impressed with the price difference. Your attention and seriousness to this thread is admirable. In my communication with you, you stated that your 90K is the same as a 30K service. I may have missed the fact that you mentioned the spark plug change, if so my apologies. I'm glad to know that you offer better price than the dealership, for this I am relived that the members here are indeed getting a good deal. Thank you for offering the members of CL such affordable services.
Old 02-16-06, 11:31 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by EXACT
Originally Posted by FunGuy
I second that notion. I hate exact motorsports. I too been ripped off each and everytime I go there. I too take my car to Mag Lexus of Freemont as often As i can. They are cheaper than anywhere else.
John is the owner but his wife sandy drives up all of the prices.

NO MORE EXACT!!!

I am sorry to make you hate exact so much, if you don't love a person, where the hate come from, so thank you for loving us before. We are very seriously doing business here, we charge what been done, we honestly & fairly treating our customers, we won't rip off customers, because we know the concept of long term customers, if they are happy, they will refer their friends & families to us. We belive we never meet you before & you never have any work done by us, if you did, please mention the work been done to your car & what kind of car you own.
I did further investigation on FunGuy. He has changed his screen name from what he originally used on CL. (Hiding something???).

Quite a long time ago, under his original screen name, he made similar comments about Exact and at that time he also made hateful comments. I also asked him the same question, to give an example of his gripe , but he never responded.

FunGuy , I know who you are and I have reviewed with Exact on what your gripe was, years ago!

You haven't defended yourself on this thread, only made negative remarks with nothing to back it up.

After reviewing your relationship with Exact, IMO, your complaint was pretty foolish and un-reasonable and I find your credibility lacking.

Now that you are selling your car and your parents are buying you a bimmer, I say good riddance !

SMC & Sandy, I'm glad to see everything was discussed in a mature and respectful manner.

I respect anyones choice to do business where they want. How people percieve value and their personal relationships will have great bearing on determining where they spend their money.

My main purpose for intervention in discussions such as these is to make sure information is clear and not mis-leading, so that everyone who reads this now and years to come will make a well informed decision.

This policy I take as my personal obligation to the NorCal members.

I say it's time to move on.

This case is closed.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 02-16-06 at 11:55 PM.