Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

JDM Theory Re-cap

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-06, 12:20 AM
1NewLexIS300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by solo
didnt know u have a MR2... yeah, Chris's car is classic here in NorCal.

-s-
haha......we'll call his car a "classic" from now on.........LOL
Old 01-27-06, 09:35 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
Hahaha no no no I never had an MR2, I was an hour away from buying one (seller backed out BOOOO) so I gave up looking for one. In my mind, a 10 year old Toyota isn't worth around $8k hahaha but damn, looking at his car makes me want to go search for one again.
icic... its scary knowing that car is 10+ years old... come to think of it, my IS3 is 5 years old in 2 months.... Chris just got the JDM motor put in... and he redesigned his system... (added LED lights) <--- looks good though.

Are you gonna come out for HIN or the next JDM Theory show?

-s-
Old 01-27-06, 09:36 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1NewLexIS300
haha......we'll call his car a "classic" from now on.........LOL

haha.... he wont like that....

-s-
Old 01-27-06, 06:03 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

icic... its scary knowing that car is 10+ years old... come to think of it, my IS3 is 5 years old in 2 months.... Chris just got the JDM motor put in... and he redesigned his system... (added LED lights) <--- looks good though.

Are you gonna come out for HIN or the next JDM Theory show?

-s-
It's crazy isn't it? I was just thinking yesterday that I've had my car for 5 years as of the end of December. I still remember picking her up from Serramonte all super stock lol. How time flies....we're going to be at HIN with my car but Lloyd is having second thoughts about his so we'll see. When is the next JDM Theory show anyways? We should be able to make it out to that one also.
Old 01-27-06, 11:08 PM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

It'll be April 23rd. I'll post up an official "call to gather" once I talk to Jeff and find out how we should do registration and such. I hope we can get a bigger Lexus crowd at this upcoming event.

Congrats again on the win Solo. I'll call you up sometime to let you know about Ed's rims. =)

~Alan
Old 01-28-06, 09:12 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

It's crazy isn't it? I was just thinking yesterday that I've had my car for 5 years as of the end of December. I still remember picking her up from Serramonte all super stock lol. How time flies....we're going to be at HIN with my car but Lloyd is having second thoughts about his so we'll see. When is the next JDM Theory show anyways? We should be able to make it out to that one also.
oh... Serranmonte, i dun like them. 3 years ago when I first started modding the car... a good friend gave me a C-west bumper for Christmas. I showed at HIN one weekend.. the following week, I took the car to Serranmonte for an oil change.... 1 honur goes by and they tell me they "accidentally" cracked my bumper.....

well, u can imagine my reactions. Inconclusion... Serranmonte has been Black-Listed.

Watch out for those kids that work in the back!

N-E-ways, hope to see u and the S14 at the next event.

-s-
Old 01-28-06, 09:14 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SPORTcoupe
It'll be April 23rd. I'll post up an official "call to gather" once I talk to Jeff and find out how we should do registration and such. I hope we can get a bigger Lexus crowd at this upcoming event.

Congrats again on the win Solo. I'll call you up sometime to let you know about Ed's rims. =)

~Alan

did u keep that flyer about the next meet...? cause i seem to have lost mine. anyways... scan it and post it up for everybody.

Thanks dude, i didnt expect to win... but i'll take it!
PM me about the wheels.

-sOlo-
Old 01-28-06, 10:48 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

oh... Serranmonte, i dun like them. 3 years ago when I first started modding the car... a good friend gave me a C-west bumper for Christmas. I showed at HIN one weekend.. the following week, I took the car to Serranmonte for an oil change.... 1 honur goes by and they tell me they "accidentally" cracked my bumper.....

well, u can imagine my reactions. Inconclusion... Serranmonte has been Black-Listed.

Watch out for those kids that work in the back!

N-E-ways, hope to see u and the S14 at the next event.

-s-
Yup agreed. I didn't think they were that bad until I actually went to take delivery of the car. They came out and said that someone backed into the car or something along the lines of that so they had to get it fixed. Sure beats Concord though imo. Concord was painting their building and got paint on my car and then tried to deny it. I mean how are you going to tell me that you didn't get paint on my car when the color of the paint is the exact same color of your building. Ah duh.
Old 01-29-06, 07:20 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Yup agreed. I didn't think they were that bad until I actually went to take delivery of the car. They came out and said that someone backed into the car or something along the lines of that so they had to get it fixed. Sure beats Concord though imo. Concord was painting their building and got paint on my car and then tried to deny it. I mean how are you going to tell me that you didn't get paint on my car when the color of the paint is the exact same color of your building. Ah duh.
ah that is ridiculious. Sorry to hear about that...
Getting back on topic... before Henry shuts down this thread...

JDM Theory at J-town was a blast and hope to see everyone at the next event.

-s-