Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

HIN San Jose

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-06, 01:08 PM
r.maestas
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to be honest...it doesnt suprise me at all. awhile back, we were in san jose in my wife's '02 4runner...bone stock. we got pulled over for no front plate. san jose has always had a reputation like that in my mind. sorry for those guys who got tix...def sux. i was there for roll in...it was a fricken mess...they need to keep it in san mateo.

rolo
Old 02-28-06, 01:28 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by r.maestas
to be honest...it doesnt suprise me at all. awhile back, we were in san jose in my wife's '02 4runner...bone stock. we got pulled over for no front plate. san jose has always had a reputation like that in my mind. sorry for those guys who got tix...def sux. i was there for roll in...it was a fricken mess...they need to keep it in san mateo.

rolo
wow, pulled over in the 4-runner for no front plate? see, they have nothing better to do...
Old 02-28-06, 02:26 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kaotiq
I got pulled over leaving the damn show! I am waiting for some hate mail directed towards the City of San Jose. We bring revenue and business to their city, they fucq us in the ***.
Ohh man that is so stupid. They should be targeting the Hondas not Lexus. After I got back from the track in Sacramento my friend called me up asking me to go to that event but I had a strong feeling something like that was going to happen. Racing season has officially been started in San Jose. On weekends you have to becareful when you drive down Capitol Expressway from Tully to where Capitol Automall is. The Feds are pulling cars over who they believe to be modified. They call it an "Emissions Test". A friend of mine from the Solara forums got pulled over for something he had gotten a ticket like the week before. Just a heads up.
Old 02-28-06, 09:28 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by JspecSC3
Ohh man that is so stupid. They should be targeting the Hondas not Lexus. After I got back from the track in Sacramento my friend called me up asking me to go to that event but I had a strong feeling something like that was going to happen. Racing season has officially been started in San Jose. On weekends you have to becareful when you drive down Capitol Expressway from Tully to where Capitol Automall is. The Feds are pulling cars over who they believe to be modified. They call it an "Emissions Test". A friend of mine from the Solara forums got pulled over for something he had gotten a ticket like the week before. Just a heads up.
note to self -- no more south san jose
Old 03-02-06, 01:39 AM
jdmtruong
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

san jose rocks! jk...watch out guys. they hate sportbikes too.