Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

3rd Annual Nor Cal Cruise Aftermath Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-06, 09:50 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Group Photo at V Sattui.

Old 03-12-06, 09:53 AM
wolverine
Lexus Champion

great meet guys, first one for me. logged in like 175 miles haha. Ill try to post pics later. cant wait for the next one.
Old 03-12-06, 10:53 AM
cvc10851
Driver School Candidate

Really good turnout. I've never seen that part of napa before, lots of awsome houses out that way. I'm actually a little surprised we didnt have to deal with any local PDs, especially in downtown St. Helena of all places. I'm sure those locals havent ever seen anything like that before haha.
Old 03-12-06, 11:02 AM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver

It was great seeing everyone yesterday and meeting some new faces. Thanks again Will for the belt change. It had to have taken you what less than 10 min? Amazing.

Well it was good we decided to change our direction in freeways after the Napa Cruise. There was a 28 car pile up on 101 around the area of Sausalito very early Saturday morning due to slush on the road.

It turned out to be a really nice day and driving on the back roads of Napa was great, we just need to go a little faster.

Thanks Solo for showing us that Quickly spot. I still couldn't understand the commercials they were advertising. Strangest I ever saw...

Some funny moments of the meet:

Teeman getting stuck in the mud and a bunch of us pushing him out.

Prelude on the freeway that acting like an idiot. Everyone was laughing on the walkie talkies.
Old 03-12-06, 11:12 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow it looks like you guys definetly had a great time. I know I miss out on this one.
Old 03-12-06, 11:13 AM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

I can't believe that I forgot my camera!!! It was great seeing a lot of you guys again, the turnout was better than I expected! I woke up in the morning and all I saw was blue sky outside my window. It was funny because I ran into one of my friends who happened to be a limo driver at the winery. He said that the people who he was driving around for the day said to him "What's going on? Is the Asian mafia here or something?" LMAO...I'm sure it was a sight for many people in St. Helena to see so many Lexus's all in one spot. In the words of a passerby "Wow so many Lexus's, they're all so nice!!!" Hahaha

Sorry we couldn't join you guys for dinner or anything though. It had been a very long day for us and my puppy was sick at home so I had to go and check on her. It seems like you guys had a blast though. Did I hear tapioca? Mmmm...yummy. Next time..next time.

When we split off from everyone in Napa we took some verrrrryyyy nice backroads back into Fairfield on 121 so keep that in mind everyone. We did some uh "spirited driving" on the way home. Once again it's was really nice seeing some old faces and meeting a bunch of new people. See you all at the next meet!!!

...I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by miss_IS300; 03-12-06 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-12-06, 11:33 AM
SBMGS4
Lead Lap

Looks like you guys had a great time...awesome the weather held up for you..will have to join you guys next year.

Love the decal...

Ryan.......are we going to have these available for the NorCal crew?
Old 03-12-06, 12:40 PM
LDYNRED
Driver

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
As a final thanks to all those who came, I am OFFICIALLY announcing a Rapid Rewards program for all attendee's of "key" meets throughout the year of which this cruise meet is "Key Event #1.
Note: eligibility is valid if you appeared at any one of today's meet locations. Participating in the cruise was not a requirement. Did I miss anyone?
Yes, you missed someone . Unfortunately was not able to attend the entire cruise since I had prior plans. Glad that everyone had a good time, and the weather cooperated.
Originally Posted by BC-GS430
The Pennisula crew started the day around 8 am where we met at Serramonte Mall. When we got there Tamr_gus98 and LdyNRed greeted us with some gourmet pasteries. Special thanks to Ldynred for the yummy treats.

You're welcome Ron. I'll bring more samples at the next meet, depending on where it is

Last edited by LDYNRED; 03-12-06 at 12:47 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 03-12-06, 12:53 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys thanks for chatting with me i had a great time meeting alot of you guys

I think that i will get More involved because there is alot of great people

hope i get a chance to kick it again ... were there any more pictures amonst the group...

too bad i had to take the (girlfriend to eat)

i wanted to go down south next time i will be more available...thanks guys and see you guys soon
Old 03-12-06, 01:10 PM
BLK98GS3
Lead Lap

is that you marjo (sp?) on the left?
Old 03-12-06, 01:10 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LDYNRED
Yes, you missed someone . Unfortunately was not able to attend the entire cruise since I had prior plans. Glad that everyone had a good time, and the weather cooperated.
)
Oh yeah Jean. Of course you should be added to the list. I did taste your morning desserts. Yummy !

Added to the RR list.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 03-12-06 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-12-06, 01:34 PM
SCREAMMMMM
Driver School Candidate

Here are my pics from the Hercules part of the meet.

Old 03-12-06, 01:34 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Default Norcal ClubLexus Decal?

TAMR_Gus98 can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe thats two decals. One of top of the other. Nice touch though!

More pics are coming, trust me. Who had the pics of Teeman in the mud? We only had the group photos at the winery, there are a few more. I have 141 some pics and kinda to lazy to post them, either RMMGS4 or Flipside909 will post up the choice shots.
Old 03-12-06, 01:37 PM
SCREAMMMMM
Driver School Candidate

more...

Old 03-12-06, 02:04 PM
cvc10851
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by miss_IS300

Sorry we couldn't join you guys for dinner or anything though. It had been a very long day for us and my puppy was sick at home so I had to go and check on her.

When we split off from everyone in Napa we took some [B
verrrrryyyy nice[/B] backroads back into Fairfield on 121 so keep that in mind everyone. We did some uh "spirited driving" on the way home. Once again it's was really nice seeing some old faces and meeting a bunch of new people. See you all at the next meet!!!

1. Whats up with all the lies and excuses? You didnt want to go to the dinner for the same reason I didnt want to go. TOO FAR!! Gas sucks.

2. That was indeed a really fun road to drive on off of 121 but i have no idea what your talking about. We drove responsibly on those twisties.

3. James "The mingle master"- Nice to meet you. Fix your headlights.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Nor Cal Cruise Aftermath Thread