Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Steven's creek lexus

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-06, 12:29 AM
acl15
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do think there could be a considerable price difference between the norcal dealerships? I used to hear Fremont automall's BMW was always cheaper than Steven's Creek BMW. Could it be like this for Lexus as well?
Old 03-26-06, 11:13 PM
Skyjumper
Driver School Candidate

Default Stevens Creek .vs. Putnam

I didn't have a positive experience with Stevens Creek sales dept. Was handed around to 3 different sales guys there. They're a huge mega deal (every heard of Penske). I'd also contacted Putnam and their Internet sales guy tracked down what I was looking for. I'd give Putnam (Internet) sales high marks.

Haven't gotten to the service dept yet but I will probably end up using Stevens Creek unless they are really bad. My office is right by SJ airport. I could drop of my car and walk to work.

Originally Posted by acl15
For those of you living in the Bay Area, what do you think of Steven's Creek Lexus? I think their service department is great but I've never experienced their sales department.
Old 03-28-06, 12:45 AM
jolly
6th Gear

Agreed..the internet sales person was @ first non-responsive, and then suddenly overly so (pesky).

Go talk to Greg Choy if you can...
Old 03-29-06, 02:51 PM
hguy4x
Driver

Originally Posted by imaputz
haha.... me too =) I'm assuming your pop works at the nummi plant then. hehe.

when are you expecting your cart?
I already got it. =)
Old 03-29-06, 08:25 PM
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by hguy4x
I already got it. =)
does your dad drive it to work? ive seen a few in the parking lot
Old 03-30-06, 10:22 AM
hguy4x
Driver

Originally Posted by imaputz
does your dad drive it to work? ive seen a few in the parking lot
no my dad doesn't drive it. he has a company car that he drives around.
Old 04-01-06, 01:34 AM
typeshblue
Driver

bought mine from stevens creek also, pretty good experience, call over the phone do a grand over on a gs 430 in june 05, went to pick up it up easy, im from elk grove, here in sacto are asses, going to get another car there soon for my family, look for rob cotten
Old 04-03-06, 04:17 PM
1fstndn
Driver School Candidate

For those of you living in the Bay Area, what do you think of Steven's Creek Lexus? I think their service department is great but I've never experienced their sales department. I'm thinking about picking up an IS250 awd within a month or two so any of your feedback on who to talk to, how i should deal with their selling, or what i should look out for, etc. would be appreciated. thanks

Ron Coury at Steven Creek. He is the best to deal with.
Old 04-12-06, 08:15 PM
PineGreen
Pole Position

I bought a CPO '01 GS430 from Stevens Creek in early 2005. The salesperson was cool and the experience was pretty painless. I should have been a little pickier w/ my purchase since there was a deep gouge in the rear driver side door panel (the plastic door panel part on the bottom of the door). It was right after it had rained the night before and I thought I had checked everything carefully before signing the papers, but when they washed the car after I had already signed the contract, I saw the gouge. I guess I was also in love w/ the Midnight Pine Pearl color also.

When I received their survey, I wrote in complaining about that. The used car manager ended up calling me back and he had all the dents removed AND replaced and repainted that plastic piece free of charge. The price on that piece alone is $325 unpainted (from what I can remember).
Old 04-13-06, 08:46 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PineGreen
I bought a CPO '01 GS430 from Stevens Creek in early 2005. The salesperson was cool and the experience was pretty painless. I should have been a little pickier w/ my purchase since there was a deep gouge in the rear driver side door panel (the plastic door panel part on the bottom of the door). It was right after it had rained the night before and I thought I had checked everything carefully before signing the papers, but when they washed the car after I had already signed the contract, I saw the gouge. I guess I was also in love w/ the Midnight Pine Pearl color also.

When I received their survey, I wrote in complaining about that. The used car manager ended up calling me back and he had all the dents removed AND replaced and repainted that plastic piece free of charge. The price on that piece alone is $325 unpainted (from what I can remember).

You did the right thing.

Some people post on the forums complaining about a problem with a local business and posting here instead of dealing the complaint with the business first and give them a chance to resolve the problem.

Just like humans, businesses aren't perfect. I think it is a very good thing to measure the performance of businesses such as Stevens Creek, not only on the initial service, but how they respond and take care of you when you have a problem.

The NorCal group has supported Stevens Creek as a recommended dealer for over 3 years now. Our NorCal group is quite particular about who we recommend.

As long as we continue to hear good comments / feedback such as these, we will continue to support them.

Stevens Creek and Magnessun are the two Lexus dealerships I would recommend in the bay area.
Old 04-13-06, 11:16 AM
teton
Driver School Candidate

I bought my '04 IS300 from Lexus of Stevens Creek back in '04. The experience was pretty smooth. It was special orderd with Nav + Auto + LSD. I don't know if they have the best prices since I didn't shop around very much. I suspect you can get the same deal at Stevens Creek that you can get anywhere else, they are definitely open to negotiate with you.
Old 04-13-06, 11:20 AM
teton
Driver School Candidate

I used to hear Fremont automall's BMW was always cheaper than Steven's Creek BMW. Could it be like this for Lexus as well?
I wouldn't know, but I can tell you for Acura MDX's the best prices are at Pleasanton during the summer of '05. I think that is just a matter of them having so many in stock at the time. I wouldn't think it's a matter of policy for any one dealer to under price others consistently.
Old 04-14-06, 08:23 AM
PineGreen
Pole Position

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
You did the right thing.

Some people post on the forums complaining about a problem with a local business and posting here instead of dealing the complaint with the business first and give them a chance to resolve the problem.

Just like humans, businesses aren't perfect. I think it is a very good thing to measure the performance of businesses such as Stevens Creek, not only on the initial service, but how they respond and take care of you when you have a problem.

The NorCal group has supported Stevens Creek as a recommended dealer for over 3 years now. Our NorCal group is quite particular about who we recommend.

As long as we continue to hear good comments / feedback such as these, we will continue to support them.

Stevens Creek and Magnessun are the two Lexus dealerships I would recommend in the bay area.
Agreed. By Stevens Creek voluntarily taking care of those issues, they have won a customer for life. That's what the sales manager said also, but their willingness to do something that the didn't have to do has shown me that they stand behond their cars (even after you buy them).
Old 05-13-06, 09:20 AM
asifali14
Driver School Candidate

Default Stevens creek Lexus

Does anyone know a good service consultant there who will give you a break on thier outrageous pricing? We need to do the 60k service for our LX470 but they are asking 1600 bucks!! Thanks!!
Old 05-13-06, 02:40 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by asifali14
Does anyone know a good service consultant there who will give you a break on thier outrageous pricing? We need to do the 60k service for our LX470 but they are asking 1600 bucks!! Thanks!!
Welcome to NorCal Forums

You should look into our independent source, used by NorCal members going on 5 years now. Exact Motorsports.

Study up by doing an Advanced Search for keyword "Exact" and search in "NorCal Region".. Theres's plenty of info about them.

Also, since you are new to the forums, I recommend that next time, you should really post this as a new topic. You won't get many responses since your question is not specificallly tied to the discussion of this thread.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 05-13-06 at 02:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Steven's creek lexus