Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Dyno Day & Newbie Meet pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-06, 01:07 AM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BC-GS430,

thanks letting me borrow your cam to take pics of my car. Appreciate it. All your pics look great.
Old 04-24-06, 01:13 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Gr8 Pics as usual Ron!!!!

Well I thought I would share some of what little pics I took that day.

These are the early birds. First cars there that day. Just noticed none of us have front plates.LOL

Later on. Rominl and LDYNRED arrive.

In Formation. LOL

TKracing returns to formation after his dyno run. More people arrive.

Last edited by TAMR_GUS98; 04-24-06 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-24-06, 01:27 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Nice photos.... thanks for the lights i needed those soo bad ... i believe i have matched names up correct if i didnt
Old 04-24-06, 01:40 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Default Gr8 Pics Continued!!

LDYNRED

Chris (RedGS4) finished prepping his car for his dyno run.

My turn on the dyno.

Old 04-24-06, 01:52 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Default Gr8 Pics Continued!!

Me backing in my SC'd 4Runner on the dyno. Yeah, that's Stitch hanging from the rear view.

I also wanted give some props out to DynoSpot Racing for opening up on a Saturday for us. And for putting up with us the past month or so. Btw, they are usually closed on weekends. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Will
Old 04-24-06, 01:59 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Default Your Welcome!!

Originally Posted by pxrlex
Nice photos.... thanks for the lights i needed those soo bad ... i believe i have matched names up correct if i didnt
Thanks James,
No prob on the LED bulbs. Your becoming quite a regular now. Starting to figure out screen names and faces. He he.LOL
Will
Old 04-24-06, 10:58 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by teeman3
BC-GS430,

thanks letting me borrow your cam to take pics of my car. Appreciate it. All your pics look great.
No prob. But you should have gotten the SC dyno'd.
Old 04-24-06, 11:02 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Default those stockers gotta go

Willie,

I think its time to step up to some larger wheels, most of us who had aftermarket wheels came out with better numbers.

Ron
Old 04-24-06, 11:21 AM
LDYNRED
Driver

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
Willie,

I think its time to step up to some larger wheels, most of us who had aftermarket wheels came out with better numbers.

Ron
Stop encouraging him! He was already asking yesterday how 19's or 20's would look on the car
Old 04-24-06, 11:42 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Ha ha!!! I don't need to encourage him. He's already got coilovers up his sleeve.
Old 04-24-06, 12:37 PM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

I will post pics I took when I get home from work! I was so tired from driving back to Sacto, then had to turn around Sunday and shoot back down to S.F for the Cherry Blossom Festival Great meeting everyone, new faces and old faces!
-craig
Old 04-24-06, 02:22 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Thanks James,
No prob on the LED bulbs. Your becoming quite a regular now. Starting to figure out screen names and faces. He he.LOL
Will
Nahh thank you bro ... you guys are hella coo im just glad to got to meet you guys... i need to be in here more than the other side to catch up with you guys
Old 04-24-06, 03:19 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
Ha ha!!! I don't need to encourage him. He's already got coilovers up his sleeve.
Yeah, I thought I heard Will saying something...actually I didnt hear everything he was saying , but somewhere mid-sentence I heard the word "coilovers"!!! LOL! Sorry bruddah Will

gatewaycraig - good meeting you and your friend. I thought of that long drive you guys had as I was heading back to Concord...and I thought my drive was bad. Glad you guys made it back safe!!

pxrlex - sweet rims James..you got a great deal on those for sure!!! I have a feeling your car is going to have some amazing transformations before the next meet...especially since I see your eyes get real big when you saw RMMGS4's new LED tailights!! LOL!
Old 04-24-06, 06:42 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

It was nice seeing a lot of you guys again. Thank God I had your number Glen or I would have NEVER found that place. It looks like this might be the last meet that I'll be going to until EOS this year. Having a super stock car is never fun haha. Hopefully no one got rained on on the way home or anything. And for the guy who drove from Sac....you are a TROOPER!!! I thought I had it bad living in Fairfield...you're like an hour out from where I am!! Once again it was nice seeing everyone again!!
Old 04-24-06, 06:53 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Exclamation Should've Stayed Longer!

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
It was nice seeing a lot of you guys again. Thank God I had your number Glen or I would have NEVER found that place. It looks like this might be the last meet that I'll be going to until EOS this year. Having a super stock car is never fun haha. Hopefully no one got rained on on the way home or anything. And for the guy who drove from Sac....you are a TROOPER!!! I thought I had it bad living in Fairfield...you're like an hour out from where I am!! Once again it was nice seeing everyone again!!
Anna,
I know the drive is kinda long, but we hardly saw enough of you both that day. Next time you will have to stay longer. (We'll make you come early to help set up.LOL j/k ) Stock or not, your still part of the crew. Glad to see you guys made it home safe.
See you at EOS.
Will

Quick Reply: Dyno Day & Newbie Meet pics