Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Premiere's Grand Opening Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-06, 11:19 PM
wolverine
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy crap thats a lot of sweet cars
Old 04-29-06, 11:40 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

wow! great pictures..... =D

-s-
Old 04-29-06, 11:57 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
Took me awhile to get through all the pics. Nice job Ron!
Are you becoming our official photographer whenever Jeff is not there? LOL
Glad everyone like the pics. Took me a while just to resize them all, get rid of all the license plate numbers, and finally upload them. It seems like I'm the official photographer now.
There were a bunch of stock G35/350z on the far end that I really didn't take any pics of, I didn't really see a point taking pics of a bunch of stock cars. I decided to shoot some different angles this time, I think most of them came out pretty good. I need more practice anyways.

Good to see everyone again. Troy, a pleasure again talking to you and a nice cruise back up with ya. Good to see Chris after he missed the dyno day. Brian, you should have gotten your car sooner and parked with the CL crew. Had a nice cruise up with Jean and kids, good thing that we saw that 360 modena otherwise we would have drove right past the place. Solo, the car is looking good as usual. Will, glad you could make it out on your lunch hour. Lets see, did I miss anyone. Oh, good to see Rolo. Glen, I hope that article is going ok. I emailed the info you wanted.
Old 04-30-06, 07:21 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice gathering. I was definetly impressed.
Old 04-30-06, 10:18 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Omg.... i missed all those ?! !?!? ! dangg i will never be the same
Old 04-30-06, 10:36 PM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver

It was good to see old friends and meet some new faces. Good to meet ya Troy and your wife's S600 was very nicely done. I would have liked to stay longer though, even only there was more time. Did the Enzos show? Ron when I saw you at the event, my first thought was the comment you made to me when we kept running into each other at the Taste of Lexus event.

When I got home I realized I burned part of my neck from the sun. haha
Anyone in the group win the raffle?

Funny/stupid moment from the event. The guy who parked his A8 the wrong way and then just walked away.

Last edited by lightwave76; 04-30-06 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-30-06, 10:58 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lightwave76
It was good to see old friends and meet some new faces. Troy your wife's S600 was very nicely done. I would have liked to stay longer though, even only there was more time. Did the Enzos show? Ron when I saw you at the event, my first thought was the comment you made to me when we kept running into each other at the Taste of Lexus event.

Funny/stupid moment from the event. The guy who parked his A8 the wrong way and then just walked away.
I think most of us split around 3:30 - 4pm. No Enzos to be seen, however a Ferrari Challenge Strasdale showed up. Hmm, now you got me thinking. What comment was that? I hope it wasn't bad. I got sun burned too, but if thats the price I have to pay to see these cars so be it.

Originally Posted by pxrlex
Omg.... i missed all those ?! !?!? ! dangg i will never be the same
James, you got to check this norcal forum more often. Your missing all the good meets!
Old 04-30-06, 10:58 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lightwave76
It was good to see old friends and meet some new faces. Troy your wife's S600 was very nicely done. I would have liked to stay longer though, even only there was more time. Did the Enzos show? Ron when I saw you at the event, my first thought was the comment you made to me when we kept running into each other at the Taste of Lexus event.

It was cool meeting your Dad Chris. Your prolly stayed longer than me though. Had to go back to work.
Yes, the wifie did not notice she had burned untill I got home and said something. She's got uneven tan lines all over. She's PISSED. I told her its nothing a week in Hawai'i can't fix.
Old 04-30-06, 11:02 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Red face Missing Meets.

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
James, you got to check this norcal forum more often. Your missing all the good meets!
Its a good thing it was not a Rapid Rewards event.
Old 05-01-06, 12:07 AM
Drukinfoolio
Pole Position

Too bad I missed it. Lots of nice rides! One day maybe one day I'll get one.
Thanks for the pix Ron.
Old 05-01-06, 12:50 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

wow looks like some very nice turnout, thanks a lot ron!!! 3 porsche gt, that's ridiculous!!!! and of course all the other exotics (ferrari and lambo), man what else can i say!
Old 05-01-06, 06:00 AM
tkracing
Lead Lap

I had a good time at the gathering... The cars were cool and Sam and his crew did a good job! I have to thank Glenn for reminding me of the 10% discount for signing up that day.

Very nice to see everyone and to meet some people I have not met.
bchau_gt: Brian... When your ready for that car let me know. Great to meet you.
lightwave76: Great to meet you as well!
TAMR_GUS98: Will you were there and next thing I knowyou were gone...Whoodini..HaHa
Redgs4: Chris your daughter is a cutie. Were you able to get home in time to get the pool finished.

BC-GS430: Ron, I had fun cruising home that day. I kept loosing you and then I would find you again. I must say your car looks very nice weaving in and out of cars...
It was tough to keep up in my battleship!

I uploaded some pics to CL from the event but having a hard time getting them in the thread.

Last edited by tkracing; 05-01-06 at 06:28 AM.
Old 05-01-06, 08:56 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tkracing
BC-GS430: Ron, I had fun cruising home that day. I kept loosing you and then I would find you again. I must say your car looks very nice weaving in and out of cars...
Troy, try keeping up with him through the streets of SF....now that's a challenge!

Glad you guys all had a great time, and again, the pics of those luxury cars are just awesome.
Old 05-01-06, 09:41 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tkracing
Originally Posted by markgs4
Troy, try keeping up with him through the streets of SF....now that's a challenge!
Haha, are you guys trying to tell me something about my driving? Troy, how can I lose you with that V12 under the hood? I was doing my best not to lose you Mark, but its tough to lead or follow anyone through SF.
Old 05-01-06, 12:40 PM
JasonC
Pole Position

Man, I totally missed out. In-laws came in and had to be their chauffer all day.

Quick Reply: Premiere's Grand Opening Pics