Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

*** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-06, 11:09 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
I was the Korean chick sweating her azz off while beeching & whining about the heat and driving the filthy, dirty, and bird crap covered '04 Alabaster IS300. I was hard to miss. hahahaha.
But I'll see you at EOS when I will be in the right closed toe shoes (no more platform sandals!) and we can race for the title to de-throne Rolo.
technically speaking, liz was the SUPER HOT korean chick there, can't get any better than that
Old 06-18-06, 11:13 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh I forgot I called you twice, but the first time doesn't count because I was going the right way! I just didn't know what bridge. That drive over the low bridge was beautiful btw.

Anyway, thanks Henry, don't know how I'd ever get home without you. I might end up in Sacramento by accident.

*Note to self* MUST get nav on new car.

Old 06-18-06, 11:13 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wrong Way Liz!

LOL...Chinese food was under the air conditioning vents in my car the whole way home, it's now safely put away in my fridge and I'll be heating it up in about 5 minutes. I had to come back to your house for it because I went through a lot beforehand keeping it with me and well preserved.

And it wouldn't be a complete NorCal trip for me if I didn't get lost at least once. I missed a freeway onramp from Jean's directions and was going the wrong way at one point. Luckily Henry answered my call for help and said "Oh boy, tsk tsk, get off the freeway RIGHT NOW and turn around otherwise you will end up back in San Francisco!"
You crack me up with your sense of direction, or lack of.
If you went through that much trouble to preserve that chinese food, then maybe I should have sampled it before I gave it back to you. LOL
Btw, ever heard of a cooler? Ha ha!!!
Old 06-18-06, 11:17 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Originally Posted by rominl
technically speaking, liz was the SUPER HOT korean chick there, can't get any better than that
Uh, I was the ONLY Korean chick there. lol
Old 06-18-06, 11:17 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Oh I forgot I called you twice, but the first time doesn't count because I was going the right way! I just didn't know what bridge. That drive over the low bridge was beautiful btw.

Anyway, thanks Henry, don't know how I'd ever get home without you. I might end up in Sacramento by accident.

*Note to self* MUST get nav on new car.

lol, not sacramento, but if you didn't call me, you will probably be back to where you started -- will's home
Old 06-18-06, 11:20 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Originally Posted by rominl
lol, not sacramento, but if you didn't call me, you will probably be back to where you started -- will's home
Jeez, even in my hypothetical driving world I STILL get lost. That's not good......
Old 06-18-06, 11:54 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wrong Way Liz.

Jeez, even in my hypothetical driving world I STILL get lost. That's not good......
I suggest you get a gen 5 nav wrapped in a gorgeous '06 or '07 ISx50.
Seriously thought, when we were in L.A. two months ago, we used the nav in the IS extensively. So much that when I returned in the 4Runner a month after, I worried because the truck did not have nav. Got around ok though. Liz, you definately need that nav. LOL
Will
Old 06-19-06, 12:32 AM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Yeah I had nav in my '02 ES300 and BELIEVE ME, I am still kicking myself for not getting it in the IS300. For sure I'm getting nav on new IS350 though. I could do a testimonial commercial for Lexus on why customers should buy nav. LOL

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
I suggest you get a gen 5 nav wrapped in a gorgeous '06 or '07 ISx50.
Seriously thought, when we were in L.A. two months ago, we used the nav in the IS extensively. So much that when I returned in the 4Runner a month after, I worried because the truck did not have nav. Got around ok though. Liz, you definately need that nav. LOL
Will
Old 06-19-06, 01:17 AM
al7ezza
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Great job for Glen and his teammate. It is for sure a good show!

It was also a pleasure to meet everyone in the meet. I should have my old man to drive my 86 to the meet (so that I can be in the exhaust sound off thingy)

Nice photo Solo... I guess we can do more photoshoot often...

I have to apologize that I have to take off earlier than usual, as I have to ensure my significant other (aka...girl friend) would not get mad :P...

I will upload my pics later.
Old 06-19-06, 02:02 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Yeah I had nav in my '02 ES300 and BELIEVE ME, I am still kicking myself for not getting it in the IS300. For sure I'm getting nav on new IS350 though. I could do a testimonial commercial for Lexus on why customers should buy nav. LOL
and it's not like i didn't warn you when you told me you were thinking about the is300 (without nav)!
Old 06-19-06, 03:13 AM
JaE oh EN
Driver School Candidate

lol...this is a great picture...at this EXACT moment i was attemping to climb on the brick planter to get a good pic...and i stood on one side of a bench and it tipped over and i fell....i know the people around me saw and heard it...i apologize for my stupidity...

im under the arrow...
Old 06-19-06, 05:33 AM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

Definately a great meet! It was great seeing old faces and new faces. I'll up load my pics this morning into the gallery. I'm already ready for EOS meet! I however am not looking forward to the drive again. Big thanks goes out to Glen and everyone who helped organize this event. I left with quite a bit of knowledge from CA! What a useful seminar!!

My pictures are uploaded into the BOS/Karting gallery

Pics

Mark , just wanted to say thanks again for hooking me up The carnuba works sooo good (i tried it)!

-Craig

Last edited by jdmdaddy; 06-19-06 at 06:19 AM.
Old 06-19-06, 08:27 AM
SCREAMMMMM
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JaE oh EN
the trophy should be to is300.net since it looked like glenn was racing for CL, but its all for the same family since some of us are on both forums actively anyway...
Yeah good point Jon... HAHAHA Hey it was good seeing old faces and meeting new one!!! GREAT JOB GLEN!!!!

Last edited by SCREAMMMMM; 06-19-06 at 10:59 AM.
Old 06-19-06, 08:34 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by JaE oh EN
lol...this is a great picture...at this EXACT moment i was attemping to climb on the brick planter to get a good pic...and i stood on one side of a bench and it tipped over and i fell....i know the people around me saw and heard it...i apologize for my stupidity...

im under the arrow...
let's just say i was one of the those who laughed you definitely made some noise there
Old 06-19-06, 08:59 AM
49GS400
Lead Lap

Hey all, this was a great meet. First timer here. It was great meeting a lot of new people and putting faces to all the screennames. Although I am very bad with names dont be surprised if I call you by your sn at the next meet.

It didnt realize how big the meet was until I got there. Lots of great people. Definite thumbsup to all the folks who put this together. See you all at the next meet.

Quick Reply: *** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***