Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

*** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-06, 09:03 AM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 49IS300
Hey all, this was a great meet. First timer here. It was great meeting a lot of new people and putting faces to all the screennames. Although I am very bad with names dont be surprised if I call you by your sn at the next meet.

It didnt realize how big the meet was until I got there. Lots of great people. Definite thumbsup to all the folks who put this together. See you all at the next meet.
I am terrible with names as well! Nice hangin' with you at the meet. You've got a beautiful car!! Are you not coming to the EOS meet?
-Craig
Old 06-19-06, 09:06 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Hey all, this was a great meet. First timer here. It was great meeting a lot of new people and putting faces to all the screennames. Although I am very bad with names dont be surprised if I call you by your sn at the next meet.

It didnt realize how big the meet was until I got there. Lots of great people. Definite thumbsup to all the folks who put this together. See you all at the next meet.
add me to the list. until now i probably remember right 1/10 of the names @_@

so don't be surprised if i see you next time and go "hey.... yeah, hey..... how are you? what's your name again?"
Old 06-19-06, 10:36 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question What's Your Name Again?

Originally Posted by rominl
add me to the list. until now i probably remember right 1/10 of the names @_@

so don't be surprised if i see you next time and go "hey.... yeah, hey..... how are you? what's your name again?"
This is exactly why its important for everyone to come to as many meets as possible. Sensory overload, so many things going on, its hard for anyone to remember your name if they only see you once.
will
Btw, I'm on that list too Henry.

Craig,
Sorry to hear the drive is killing you. Glad to see you enjoy our company that much. Makes seeing you that much more special. Thanks for coming to the meet bro.
Will
Btw, Your ride is one of the cleanest 1GS I have seen.
Old 06-19-06, 10:43 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Question What Was That Ruckus?

Originally Posted by JaE oh EN
lol...this is a great picture...at this EXACT moment i was attemping to climb on the brick planter to get a good pic...and i stood on one side of a bench and it tipped over and i fell....i know the people around me saw and heard it...i apologize for my stupidity...

im under the arrow...
Dude,
I was wondering what all that was about. I was walking back from the back of the line after I told everyone to chill and turn off their engines. I heard the noise but I did not see you, probably because you fell. LOL Wasn't there alot of people in the building where that happened too. LOL
Old 06-19-06, 10:45 AM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
This is exactly why its important for everyone to come to as many meets as possible. Sensory overload, so many things going on, its hard for anyone to remember your name if they only see you once.
will
Btw, I'm on that list too Henry.

Craig,
Sorry to hear the drive is killing you. Glad to see you enjoy our company that much. Makes seeing you that much more special. Thanks for coming to the meet bro.
Will
Btw, Your ride is one of the cleanest 1GS I have seen.
Geez, thanks Will! You guys are like becoming my second family. Everytime I come out to a meet, I always end up walking away with smile on my face! You all rock!. I will always do what I can to meet with you all NO matter how far I need to drive.
BTW, Henry, I don't think I formally introduced myself at the meet. Maybe next time I'll properly introduce myself.

-Craig
Old 06-19-06, 11:00 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Exclamation NorCal #1

Originally Posted by gatewaycraig
Geez, thanks Will! You guys are like becoming my second family. Everytime I come out to a meet, I always end up walking away with smile on my face! You all rock!. I will always do what I can to meet with you all NO matter how far I need to drive.
BTW, Henry, I don't think I formally introduced myself at the meet. Maybe next time I'll properly introduce myself.

-Craig
Thats why NorCal crew is the best. We are all so close that it is like a family. And guess what, the Family is growing.
Old 06-19-06, 11:16 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

-Craig
Heh...that's why I don't hesitate to rack up the easy 1,000+ miles for the weekend.
Old 06-19-06, 02:14 PM
49GS400
Lead Lap

I am terrible with names as well! Nice hangin' with you at the meet. You've got a beautiful car!! Are you not coming to the EOS meet?
-Craig
Hey craig thanks for the props, it was great hanging with you, tyler and Mark. I was loving the 20s on your 1GS. Especially that drop. When I checked to see how much gap you had left in the rear I was surprised you were even able to make it out this far. LOL. That ride is very clean. But yes expect to see me again at EOS. I'll rock it solo again if I have to.
Old 06-19-06, 10:43 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey craig thanks for the props, it was great hanging with you, tyler and Mark. I was loving the 20s on your 1GS. Especially that drop. When I checked to see how much gap you had left in the rear I was surprised you were even able to make it out this far. LOL. That ride is very clean. But yes expect to see me again at EOS. I'll rock it solo again if I have to.
(Talking about not good with names, I hope I remember right)....John it was good to hangout with you too, and Im glad you didnt let the "so-called" bandaid blemish stop you from coming out to your first meet. Your car is really done up nice bro, so props again to you for what youve done on it so far!! I'll pm you my cell # for that thing we talked about too.

Craig...wassup bro? Glad you & Tyler made it back to Sac safe and sound. It was good catching up with you guys again!! I havent tried out my detailing stuff yet, thought I'd wait to get my paint right, but dont be surprised if I come knocking on your door for a demo on how to do it right

Last edited by markgs4; 06-19-06 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-20-06, 01:17 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry guys... I got the date messed up.. thought it was next weekend !! Ill be at the next one, no question about it.. sorry again i was up at fort bragg taking my dad fishing my bad
Old 06-20-06, 10:54 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Hey guys look like the meet went great ... I will have to catch the next one around .. work work work .. and i got into a Fight the night before the show so after work i kept me and the black eye at home with some ice ..

Long story but good to catch up on the forums ... thatsnks again glen for the invite through the pm but i just got to sign on .,..

those 12 hr shifts can take alot of the day up

later guys
Old 06-20-06, 11:17 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Kudos for taking your pops out, but as for missing the meet =

We needed LS representation!

Originally Posted by Brandicus
sorry guys... I got the date messed up.. thought it was next weekend !! Ill be at the next one, no question about it.. sorry again i was up at fort bragg taking my dad fishing my bad
Old 06-20-06, 11:31 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

my dad met us there at the le mans part. i think he talked to suneet a little bit, i can't remember. Two LS's there... looks like i'll see if i can drag out my uncle to bring his LS too, that way.... first gen LS, second gen LS and a LS430
Old 06-21-06, 05:33 AM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pxrlex
.. and i got into a Fight the night before the show so after work i kept me and the black eye at home with some ice ..
Well man, it didn't sound like you won the fight...lol! j/p You definately missed a great meet. I expect to see you at the EOS meet man

-Craig
Old 06-21-06, 12:23 PM
SBMGS4
Lead Lap

Well man, it didn't sound like you won the fight...lol! j/p You definately missed a great meet. I expect to see you at the EOS meet man

-Craig
Dang Craig..I thought I spent a lot of time on this site!

Your first gen looks great andit was a pleasure meeting you and having the chance to convoy with you. We'll have to do it agin for EOS!!!

Mike

Quick Reply: *** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***