Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS5 is coming. Official EOS5 discussion thread (let's roll baby!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-06, 12:21 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LDYNRED
Looks good Mark!

I agree!! looks great bro. where did you get those center caps? I need a 2 pairs just like em
Old 07-20-06, 04:22 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default First few Mods

Ah well guys I finally got to getting my first few mods done. Unfortunatenly, none of them are visible. But, i will have my new leather by the time EOS comes around I just installed a new set of Tokicos by myself.. a hell of a job! But it was fun and I learned a lot. And damn, working on these old cars is seriously a work out.. its awesome.. I get the car done, and build some muscle.. its like killing two birds with one stone.

But, hopefully to have done by EOS:

New Leather
Daizen bushings all around
new Strut bar
Tints
SS Brake Lines
NGK Spark plugs and Wires

See the problem? They're all great mods, but none of them are visible except the leather. Oh well, I'll still roll my stock looking LS to the meet.

Oh and mark, your "bucket" (which I still don't understand why you call it that.. hey man I'll trade you cars if you want), looks great.
Old 07-20-06, 04:23 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brandicus
I agree!! looks great bro. where did you get those center caps? I need a 2 pairs just like em
Hey man, are you going to remember which weekend it is this time?
Old 07-20-06, 05:15 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markgs4
Hey Tee...I think we need a "ghost ride da whip" contest for EOS5
The dent is still in my hood from the last time I did that. Hey Markgs4 I work in Concord, I think I might have seen your car before.
Old 07-20-06, 08:54 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Suneet
Ah well guys I finally got to getting my first few mods done. Unfortunatenly, none of them are visible. But, i will have my new leather by the time EOS comes around I just installed a new set of Tokicos by myself.. a hell of a job! But it was fun and I learned a lot. And damn, working on these old cars is seriously a work out.. its awesome.. I get the car done, and build some muscle.. its like killing two birds with one stone.

But, hopefully to have done by EOS:

New Leather
Daizen bushings all around
new Strut bar
Tints
SS Brake Lines
NGK Spark plugs and Wires

See the problem? They're all great mods, but none of them are visible except the leather. Oh well, I'll still roll my stock looking LS to the meet.

Oh and mark, your "bucket" (which I still don't understand why you call it that.. hey man I'll trade you cars if you want), looks great.
lol, suneet, that's called all go no show man, nothing wrong with it!
Old 07-20-06, 09:07 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Suneet,

Great place to start, in fact most of the stuff I did in the beginning was not noticable by looking at it either. No worries.

Ron
Old 07-21-06, 03:25 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
Suneet,

Great place to start, in fact most of the stuff I did in the beginning was not noticable by looking at it either. No worries.

Ron

Thanks for the encouragements.. and to you too Henry. I've got a ways to go Leather and new floor mats come in on Tuesday! I'm excited.
Old 07-21-06, 08:23 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Suneet,
I would like you to join the 2IS Sunday Cruise meet on Sunday, 7/30.
You can show those 2IS's that classics never die. Plus, you can calibrate the windy and twisty cruise route w/ your new mods.

Brandicus,
my stoogie humidor is almost done. It will be the called "The Humi-Lex". Glove Box humidor conversion. you'll see it at EOS.

Last edited by martini3; 07-21-06 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-22-06, 03:11 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 49GS400
Hey bro, nice work with the paint job. I was going to hit u up next week for this, cause Im planning to get my bumper redone. Glad things worked out for you. Where did you get the work done?

2 more months and maybe this time me and you can lead from the front this time. LOL.
Thanks bro...I endedup going to this high-end paintshop that only specialize in high-end imports...maybe youve heard of them..."Earl Schwieb"!! hahaha! I did actually have the whole car painted there, with my tte lip and ugo spoiler,...it was in my budget, and I'm really happy with the results considering its a low-end paint shop. My car looks 100000 times better than it did before, but still not worthy to lead a convoy yet. Yours on the other hand...you couldve led the convoy on that last meet, talking about needing plastic surgery! haha! Your car was sick looking, and I was expecting something subpar like mine! haha! You fooled me!

Originally Posted by teeman3
very nice, Mark. At first I thought it was Will's car. And when you start showing up more, that'll confuse the heck out of them between the two of you.
Thanks Tee...its always a compliment to be mistaken for bruddah Wills car, but I got a ways to go to catch up to him

Originally Posted by LDYNRED
Looks good Mark!
Awwww...your just saying that! hahaha! Just dont let me find out where you guys live, cause I might have to jack Will's new tailights! LOL!

Originally Posted by Brandicus
Thanks B! Havent seen you in a minute..hope to catch you at EOS.

Hey Suneet, thanks for the compliments. Its was always a bucket to me because I was always paranoid about how crappy the paint was.....then I just got used to calling her my bucket! ha! Congrats on your interior mods, I cant wait to check them out at EOS (I might end up bitting some ideas for my cars interior down the line )

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
Hey Markgs4 I work in Concord, I think I might have seen your car before.
Where do you work at? What are you driving, maybe we've passed each other around Concord. I know there is another green GS, but he's on 20's and isnt lowered I think. If you see me again, make sure you hit me with the highbeams or something...I'll buy a starbucks or something

Thanks again everyone for the compliments.
Old 07-22-06, 05:41 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by teeman3
Brandicus,
my stoogie humidor is almost done. It will be the called "The Humi-Lex". Glove Box humidor conversion. you'll see it at EOS.

Hey man, are you going to remember which weekend it is this time?
I dont care what anyone says tee, you are a baller hahaha

dont worry, I have it marked off lol... Im going to have to update my signature again hahaha, its out of date, hopefully ill get the new rims on before eos...

mod away bro, we need more ls's to represent
Old 07-22-06, 06:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Thanks for the encouragements.. and to you too Henry. I've got a ways to go Leather and new floor mats come in on Tuesday! I'm excited.
lol, suneet, seems like you are way ahead of other people on mods. i already forgot when i put on my last mod
Old 07-24-06, 12:40 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markgs4
Where do you work at? What are you driving, maybe we've passed each other around Concord. I know there is another green GS, but he's on 20's and isnt lowered I think. If you see me again, make sure you hit me with the highbeams or something...I'll buy a starbucks or something

Thanks again everyone for the compliments.
I work for a mortgage company off of Concord Ave and Pacheco by the parking garage acccross from the theatre. I drive a gold 2000 RX300 on 20s... not too much of us... and I'll probably be the only RX at EOS. I swear I've seen a green GS around the area. I'll make sure to give you a signal if I think I ever come accross you. Peace
Old 07-25-06, 12:02 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
I work for a mortgage company off of Concord Ave and Pacheco by the parking garage acccross from the theatre. I drive a gold 2000 RX300 on 20s... not too much of us... and I'll probably be the only RX at EOS. I swear I've seen a green GS around the area. I'll make sure to give you a signal if I think I ever come accross you. Peace
very nice, we need owners of different models coming in
Old 07-25-06, 08:05 PM
Synergy
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
very nice, we need owners of different models coming in
Good, in that case maybe I will bring my new model
Old 07-25-06, 09:33 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Synergy
Good, in that case maybe I will bring my new model
sure thing dude, you are sooooo parking on the street

and damn, did i just see you online?

Quick Reply: EOS5 is coming. Official EOS5 discussion thread (let's roll baby!!!)