Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

** DriftUnit BBQ3 Coverage ** (NWS pics inside)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-06, 01:31 PM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love NWS pics at work. Only thing that keeps me awake through the day.
It was fun hanging out with you guys. As for the model: you wouldn't want that. Yes, she's some good eye-candy, but love?
Just messin around.
I'm pissed about missing the Q45...looks insane in the pic.

~Alan
Old 06-26-06, 02:28 PM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

Nice photos Solo. Looks like your photography skills are getting better. We'll have to do another photo shoot once I get my new items.
Old 06-26-06, 03:03 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SPORTcoupe
I love NWS pics at work. Only thing that keeps me awake through the day.
It was fun hanging out with you guys. As for the model: you wouldn't want that. Yes, she's some good eye-candy, but love?
Just messin around.
I'm pissed about missing the Q45...looks insane in the pic.

~Alan

yeah, the Q was way crazy.... infact he is running 18x14 rear and 18x12 front. He has a 275 stretched wicked on the 14" wide...!!! CRAZY..!!! and I think Im extreme... HA!

the flare job could be much cleaner but the JP kit looks great, custom grey paint, and full JP exhaust system. you should of heard the thing... Damn!
Old 06-26-06, 03:05 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bchau_gt
Nice photos Solo. Looks like your photography skills are getting better. We'll have to do another photo shoot once I get my new items.

what new items..?!!?!?!

oh... u mean ur new car. "Must be nice"
Old 06-26-06, 07:35 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SPORTcoupe
As for the model: you wouldn't want that. Yes, she's some good eye-candy, but love?
I know huh? LOL!
Old 06-26-06, 08:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by solo
yeah, the Q was way crazy.... infact he is running 18x14 rear and 18x12 front. He has a 275 stretched wicked on the 14" wide...!!! CRAZY..!!! and I think Im extreme... HA!

the flare job could be much cleaner but the JP kit looks great, custom grey paint, and full JP exhaust system. you should of heard the thing... Damn!
i hate to say, extreme doesn't mean nice to me always. in this case..... i have only one word for it
Old 06-26-06, 10:37 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see my Crew was up there wonder if you guys got to meet ... The white 240 , flat black civic turbo . and the sr20 miata

PXR

looked like a great meet up guys
Old 06-26-06, 10:44 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
i hate to say, extreme doesn't mean nice to me always. in this case..... i have only one word for it

Extreme means Extreme.

but everyone has their own personal opinion and that's ok. That's the beauty of this sport.... everyone creates their own version of their personal taste. Lambo doors, suiside doors, stretch tires, meaty tires, neon lights, LEDs, NA, boost, stock color, candle apple red, whatever....

it's all good.

I tell u what I have learn this pass month working at a company that deals with only Domestic.. U need to keep an open mind and learn every trend out there: Hot Rods, Tuners, Euros, Drift, Drags, Nascar, Indy cars, Muscle Cars, Cruisers, Donks, DUBs, Low Riders, Trucks, VIP, etc.

That is the only way to stay ahead in this fast moving industy of automotives.

Personally, I think this Q45 has alot of potential. The flares could be much cleaner and the paint job looked rough. But besides that, this car is a good example of VIP cars in Japan during one time.
Old 06-26-06, 10:47 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Extreme means Extreme.

but everyone has their own personal opinion and that's ok. That's the beauty of this sport.... everyone creates their own version of their personal taste. Lambo doors, suiside doors, stretch tires, meaty tires, neon lights, LEDs, NA, boost, stock color, candle apple red, whatever....

it's all good.

I tell u what I have learn this pass month working at a company that deals with only Domestic.. U need to keep an open mind and learn every trend out there: Hot Rods, Tuners, Euros, Drift, Drags, Nascar, Indy cars, Muscle Cars, Cruisers, Donks, DUBs, Low Riders, Trucks, VIP, etc.

That is the only way to stay ahead in this fast moving industy of automotives.

Personally, I think this Q45 has alot of potential. The flares could be much cleaner and the paint job looked rough. But besides that, this car is a good example of VIP cars in Japan during one time.
well all i can say is yup, everyone has their taste, and i open my mind as i need to judge what i think is nice. as long as that's not my car that's fine with me, i respect other people. just that i would not say that's pretty. to me the rule of proportion applies at all time

and man you telling me about being open minded? you forgot i am in the hardware engineering world? innovations is my life man
Old 06-27-06, 06:53 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
well all i can say is yup, everyone has their taste, and i open my mind as i need to judge what i think is nice. as long as that's not my car that's fine with me, i respect other people. just that i would not say that's pretty. to me the rule of proportion applies at all time

and man you telling me about being open minded? you forgot i am in the hardware engineering world? innovations is my life man

so what's the top secret project ur working on currently....? haha
Old 06-27-06, 08:46 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

so what's the top secret project ur working on currently....? haha
VERY SOON, you will know buddy
Old 06-27-06, 09:04 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 310 Likes on 188 Posts

As usual Solo, your picture taking skills are just plain fantastic!

The colors, details and focus just pop out of the image (incidentally both images below have that "popping out" effect - if you know what I mean ). The images almost have a 3D realistic look to them. How the heck do you take such amazing pics???

Two images in particular:

Last edited by Hameed; 06-27-06 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-27-06, 10:59 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

haha... lots of popping... =D haha