Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

****East Bay Dinner Meet--Aug. 26th--6:30pm****

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-06, 09:09 PM
kokonutjc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Teeman....you're a natural american idol ! ! ! that's just great times right there.
I might have to bring the karaoke machine at EOS...hehehe
Old 08-28-06, 09:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

HAHHAHAA.......... damn, that's good!!!!!!!!!! you go tee

thank god no one has video of my singer during my wedding. damn youtube is scary

sounds like a very fun night!
Old 08-28-06, 09:54 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great time ! we have to more of these guys

and see the others who couldnt make it
Old 08-28-06, 09:54 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kokonutjc
Teeman....you're a natural american idol ! ! ! that's just great times right there.
I might have to bring the karaoke machine at EOS...hehehe
Might as well bring the Sake Bombs too Jeff.

-Will
Old 08-28-06, 11:10 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely a great mini-meet, and props to Chris (lightwave76) and Mike (SBMGS4) for organizing it all. It went from the three of us planning a dinner to them getting a very nice size group together for Japenese and pearl drinks, so a job definitely well done.

Great meeting a lot of the new members, as well as seeing the Vets. Tee on the m-i-c was definitely a classic moment, next to him mistaking me for a tall white guy thanks to the sake-bomb! LOL!. By the way, only Teeman being the fine connoisseur that is, would sip a sake-bomb! We totally took over the boba-tea place...I mean, who else would try to fix the owners karaoke machine and mics as if we had been patrons of that store for years!!

I gotta say though, everyone seemed hella secrative about the EOS mods!! hahaha! All huddled up in little groups whispering and stuff (no names of course...cough! cough!...Menech!!!! hahaha!).

Anyway, I hope to catch everyone at EOS (secrative new mods and all) Again, thanks to the organizers of this fun meet.
Old 08-29-06, 08:41 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

I didn't realize you guys were busting up so hard and i was trying to keep my cool. lightwave76 and I got 90% of the karaoke machine to work, but the speakers would vibrate w/ a screeching sound every time I spoke into the wireless mic. So I improvised and lip sync'd the song instead.

I believe the owner would welcome us w/ open arms again if we ever hit that place up in the near future.

HELP WANTED: Backup female singer from Norcal. Now hiring. Must be willing to sing Lionel Richie and Eric Clapton songs or 80's/90's romantic ballards Salary: Free ice cream from Bubbles and Crepes.
Old 08-29-06, 08:58 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by teeman3
Can I hire your homegirl for some modeling shoots in front of my car? j/k...yo....

Unfortunately we are having some drama issues (I may have given her 1 too many sake-bombs maybe?) ... but we have a month so she'll probably come to her senses by then. If not then I always have some nice young females that I can take along for some modeling if you want. Remember, as manager I will be taking a cut of the proceeds . Should I start recruiting or what?
Old 08-29-06, 09:01 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

yes...yes...bring 'em to EOS5 and I'll take care of you.
Old 08-29-06, 10:47 PM
SBMGS4
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by teeman3
I didn't realize you guys were busting up so hard and i was trying to keep my cool. lightwave76 and I got 90% of the karaoke machine to work, but the speakers would vibrate w/ a screeching sound every time I spoke into the wireless mic. So I improvised and lip sync'd the song instead.

I believe the owner would welcome us w/ open arms again if we ever hit that place up in the near future.

HELP WANTED: Backup female singer from Norcal. Now hiring. Must be willing to sing Lionel Richie and Eric Clapton songs or 80's/90's romantic ballards Salary: Free ice cream from Bubbles and Crepes.

Tee:

A couple of sake bombs and you'll be all set to karaoke again. That was some funny stuff.. Any time you guys want to come up, we're up for it..