Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Official EOS5 post-meet pics and thoughts -- Big THANK YOU to all!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-06, 05:28 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I liked the cars but I really enjoyed the people!!!

So this is my first time at home in almost a week where I can sit down and type a real CL post...

Many thanks to the people that started EOS. I know Zach and I had an incredible time and I kept saying through the whole trip that I plan on attending next year!

Teeman, I would have to say that you and your car are the epitome of luxury. You're a stand up guy and your car is a rolling 5 star hotel with enough amenities to put rappers to shame. It was really a pleasure to have met you.

Henry, you are definitely the man. It was really great to have finally met you in person. I took quite a few photos of your car and even did a video walk around to show my dad who also has a spectra blue gs4. Your car absolutely glows man!!!

Glen - holy cow, that car is incredible but you are even cooler. I really enjoyed meeting you and hearing you talk passionately about the past EOS meets and how much fun it has provided for you and your entire family.

Liz - what can I say? You had us all speechless at your comment in the hotel room. You're an awesome spunky gal with an equally spunky little IS. Some say you can tell a lot about people by observing the way they drive and in your case, I agree. Liz - you've definitely got a lot of heart and love for the group because you muscled your way past all those semi trucks on the way up in your little IS to try to clear the way for the rest of the convoy. We need to hang out the next time I'm in town.

Last edited by cliffud; 09-28-06 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-28-06, 05:28 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

To the guys we met in LA - wow man... you guys are truly great guys.

Javier - I'm submitting an application to Team Lexus on your behalf to be a their new driver. You have incredible control over that monster is350 sans the VDIM system. I'm bummed that you're moving out to Dallas but I'm glad we'll be able to party with you when you pass through AZ soon. Mucho thanks for the tips on detailing, the burn out, and the nice little fishtail move you made around my car in the city... Good show!

Terrance - Harro! You're a crack up man. (note to self: if in need of cellphone - call Terrance) I'm really glad to have met you - you're a goofy guy who reminds me of... myself! Oh - do you like diet M&M's?? No? How about a homeslice of pizza? hahahaha! We'll be in touch man - we gotta talk shop about HID!
Old 09-28-06, 05:29 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Big Tommy- We all gotta hang out the next time I come out to CA but next time I'll sleep while you drive! You still have me laughing every time I see those photos of you in the back of my car snoring up a storm. I'd post a photo but it's on Zach's camera. For those of you who know Tommy and his propensity to sleep. Wherever. We were booking it to the hotel on Saturday night from SF when he fell asleep in the back of the car. I yelled out to Tommy to hold on since we were taking a sharp turn off the freeway and so he held on... and then fell asleep again while still hanging onto the roof handle. Zach- you gotta post that photo!!!

Skinny Tommy- Duuuuuuuuude, that ride is insane!! You're absolutely right about your car, it's super clean and has just enough modded that it's different but it's subtle enough to not look like a "fast and furious" try out vehicle. We definitely need to hang out the next time I'm out in CA (or you could just go for a road trip to AZ)... I wish you had more time to hang out with the rest of the group on Saturday - oh well - maybe next time.

Chris - you're the only guy I know who would be surfing CL and IMing peeps on the way up to San Jose. Everyone was driving and you're surfing the web and rocking out to your system. Haha! Awesome job on that stereo install man - the system looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAY clean.

James - you're a true lexus fan and I love your car man. The little IS on the rear deck is a good touch. You were the only one who blue taped it up to San Jose and boy oh boy did it look cool. Here's a cool shot I took of you when we were running up the mountain.

Ray - You gotta eat sushi next time man! We missed you on Monday night! I was trying to take some cool photos of your car on the way up from LA - here's one of them

I'm running out of time for this post but I'll post more later. Here are some awesome photos from the trip.
Old 09-28-06, 05:42 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Last edited by cliffud; 09-28-06 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-28-06, 05:42 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Hahaaha - I love these two photos because it's exactly what everyone would be doing if they were home by themselves - surfing CL.

Group shot!

In his best Leonardo DiCaprio voice - "I'm on top of the world!!!"

Last edited by AsianGirl007; 09-28-06 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-28-06, 05:45 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

And then we came across a field where they were growing is300s...

What's up Doug!!? Are you hooked on pho now? Nice ride and nice blinging emblems!

Old 09-28-06, 05:47 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Looky here!

Bryan- you gotta bring out your GS next time man!! I wanna see that wild ride!

Aren't they purrrrty?

Esther- you and Irv make a great couple!!

Peace Ray!!

MMMMMMMMMM... Roaaaaach Coaaaaaaach... Tommy just happened to be there...

Last edited by cliffud; 09-28-06 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-28-06, 05:47 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Henry and Cliff!!
Old 09-28-06, 06:04 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the kind words Cliff, it was great meeting you and Zach and I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys!

Vegas, here we come!
Old 09-28-06, 07:59 PM
T-Rex06
Ho Motorsports

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cliffud
Terrance - Harro! You're a crack up man. (note to self: if in need of cellphone - call Terrance) I'm really glad to have met you - you're a goofy guy who reminds me of... myself! Oh - do you like diet M&M's?? No? How about a homeslice of pizza? hahahaha! We'll be in touch man - we gotta talk shop about HID!

Harro to you to Cliff It was a pleasure to have met you also. You probably set the record to take the longest to get home from EOS haha Anyhow, I'm looking forward to going to VEGAS BABY!!!!!! Take care bud.

Terrance
Old 09-28-06, 09:14 PM
T-Rex06
Ho Motorsports

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Here are a couple of pics. Enjoy

Our Express Wash at midnight on Saturday

The birth of the IS350Z pace car from LSU MotorSports haha

How many people does it take to replace the dead battery from Ryan's car????? Do the math.

And this is for Cliff (IDEAGUY)
Old 09-28-06, 09:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

wow, super cool stuff tehre cliff!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome pics glad you had a great time, and man was that an honor talking to you thanks for posting the pic of you and me too, that one is gonna stay for a long time

and thanks for the compliments on my car, it's actaully very plain to be honest!!!! anything wild is not for me and now you have to tell your dad to do something

Originally Posted by SCREAMMMMM
Great pics kokonutjc can't wait to see the rest... That group pic is tight... Thanks for the bunny ears Henry...
lol, just look at MY bunny ears from redgs4
Old 09-28-06, 09:58 PM
SCREAMMMMM
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by T-Rex06
And this is for Cliff (IDEAGUY)
That's a pimp necklace I want one of these...
Old 09-28-06, 10:01 PM
SCREAMMMMM
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
I'd love to! It wouldnt be fair anyways with my RX having an advantage with the size and shape. Hopefully my eardrums wont be blown yet by that time.
That would be sick... so next year let me know if you guys need help setting that up and I already know a few guys that would be eager to participate...
Old 09-28-06, 10:02 PM
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver

wow!! awesome pics cliff..... i love those rolling shots!

Quick Reply: Official EOS5 post-meet pics and thoughts -- Big THANK YOU to all!