Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Photos from First SFSU's mini meet.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-06, 04:17 AM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eire98ex
I so wish I could've been there... but had to go to a friends bday party. I've seen most of those cars at state too. I think I saw the white one with gold rims today on 680. Is that yours gs400kid? i was in my friends is350 and we rolled with u for a min. I recognized that car from one of the pics on here lol
Yea... i was like WTF?! another stalker?! HAHA J/k!!
I was wondering if you were on CL too, I was about to switch on the light and wave but I though if you werent on CL that would be hella stupid to wave HAHA
When you on the fast lane, me and my friend was like... Man....only if i had money for a brand spanking new IS350! New ride man, now time to mod it!
Old 11-10-06, 04:22 AM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by soarer1023
wow, ryan acutally came out for a lexus meet,
BLAH! you are still alive huh...you have never call me up when you come back to norcal! I know where you live, I dont wanna start to stalk on you outside your house every weekend
Anyway, it was 10mins from my place. And i though i should meet some new peeps from CL, I spent too much time with Audi guys
Old 11-10-06, 04:14 PM
eire98ex
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GS400kid
Yea... i was like WTF?! another stalker?! HAHA J/k!!
I was wondering if you were on CL too, I was about to switch on the light and wave but I though if you werent on CL that would be hella stupid to wave HAHA
When you on the fast lane, me and my friend was like... Man....only if i had money for a brand spanking new IS350! New ride man, now time to mod it!
lol i wish i had money like that too. thats my boys car, i drive a gs430... i noticed you guys had another cherry black gs at the meet? for a sec i tried to remember if i had gone to the meet haha.
Old 11-10-06, 05:34 PM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

Maybe next time find a nice place with good scenery for a photoshoot meet..i am sure someone has a nice camera and tripod and of course, skills..
Old 11-10-06, 08:21 PM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

it's cool, ryan, i haven't been back since the EOS meet, i m completely stuck down here in so cal, which i hated it. i want to be come back too, 40 hrs of work and going to school full time doesn't allow me to, but for sure i will hit u up next time, but that's probably going to be next yr, coz i m going to be in england for the x'mas, to see some RHD soarers. hehehe
Old 11-10-06, 09:00 PM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by davezaristo
Maybe next time find a nice place with good scenery for a photoshoot meet..i am sure someone has a nice camera and tripod and of course, skills..
Too late now, me and shane are both on stock wheels
I am rolling on 16" BLING BLINGS!!! I will be hiding from meets again in the mean time, before my wheels come in in about 3 months But i dont mnow about shane

And yea... we need a camera man next time.
Old 11-10-06, 09:01 PM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eire98ex
lol i wish i had money like that too. thats my boys car, i drive a gs430... i noticed you guys had another cherry black gs at the meet? for a sec i tried to remember if i had gone to the meet haha.
I dont really remember, as soon as I got there... everyone took off...sigh
Old 11-10-06, 09:04 PM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by soarer1023
it's cool, ryan, i haven't been back since the EOS meet, i m completely stuck down here in so cal, which i hated it. i want to be come back too, 40 hrs of work and going to school full time doesn't allow me to, but for sure i will hit u up next time, but that's probably going to be next yr, coz i m going to be in england for the x'mas, to see some RHD soarers. hehehe
England!? BORING!! I stucked there for 2 years...enjoy seeing old beat up POS on the road HAHAHA!

I am sure I will see many many more sweet RHD during x'mas in Hong Kong
So yea... get your *** back to norcal, we will kick it to somewhere.

Well...I am going to Turbohoses and check out the White GTR34 there Does it tempt you to come back?
Old 11-10-06, 09:17 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice pics looks like a pretty good turnout !!
Old 11-10-06, 10:25 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Nice! Looks like you guys had a great turnout.
Old 11-10-06, 11:09 PM
ShaneC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by davezaristo
what... you dont like my camera skills?! why! haha j/k... i know its pretty crappy pics.. i will leave the picture taking to someone else next time its better them nothing.. !!
Old 11-10-06, 11:22 PM
ShaneC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS400kid
Too late now, me and shane are both on stock wheels
I am rolling on 16" BLING BLINGS!!! I will be hiding from meets again in the mean time, before my wheels come in in about 3 months But i dont mnow about shane

And yea... we need a camera man next time.
no more wheels OR BREMBO!!! ... but the stock wheels ride so NICE!! ... takes bumps like nothing. but the rear tires spin so easy now.. iono if thats good or bad.

i dont have any wheels in mind yet.. but i will start taking a look.
Old 11-11-06, 12:16 AM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ShaneC
no more wheels OR BREMBO!!! ... but the stock wheels ride so NICE!! ... takes bumps like nothing. but the rear tires spin so easy now.. iono if thats good or bad.

LOL! I have the same feeling bro... As soon as I drove it today, I was like...screw it I dont see my wheels when I drive anyway, just keep it stock...but as soon as i get off the car. F#$% it... I am getting new wheels!
Old 11-11-06, 06:15 PM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ShaneC

no worries..looks like i am gonna go stock soon since i want to sell my SSR's after fixing them...
Old 11-11-06, 09:47 PM
a33 vq30de
Driver School Candidate

thats a nice maxima hahahahaha!

shane those are some blurry pictures

Quick Reply: Photos from First SFSU's mini meet.