Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

OFFICIAL SAC to the BAY CARAVAN 12/9

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-06, 05:02 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by josephdoc
Sorry, I mis-read the date. Tokyo Auto Salon is in Januray 07.
I will come and meet everyone.
Hey Josephdoc where will you be comin from? Are you joining our little caravan?
Old 12-04-06, 08:46 PM
leeshdw
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are we meeting in SACTO? I will be leaving from Lincoln.
Old 12-04-06, 09:38 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by leeshdw
Where are we meeting in SACTO? I will be leaving from Lincoln.
I live in Roseville... we can meet somewhere before we meet with JDMdaddy. I'll add you to the list. Check your PM
Old 12-05-06, 12:42 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks good guys ... Nice set up ... and Miss IS where in the world have you been !!!

Hope to see you joining the caravan !

I have my morning planned ... wash the car by 8-9 and then possible wax... No Hids installed .. maybe another meet .... too lazy haha ...

see you guys this weekend
Old 12-05-06, 12:53 AM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pxrlex
looks good guys ... Nice set up ... and Miss IS where in the world have you been !!!

Hope to see you joining the caravan !

I have my morning planned ... wash the car by 8-9 and then possible wax... No Hids installed .. maybe another meet .... too lazy haha ...

see you guys this weekend
MIA I'll try to talk Lloyd into going. See you all bright and early this Saturday hopefully.
Old 12-05-06, 06:53 AM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
MIA I'll try to talk Lloyd into going. See you all bright and early this Saturday hopefully.
Miss IS300 should I add you to the roll call?
Old 12-05-06, 11:09 AM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
There's that exit I think its Powell where the big Holiday Inn is. Theres a Shell station right on the corner and the freeway entrance is right there too. We can be in and out in like 2 minutes. So far just us 4? Lets get more people.
take the powell exit and take a right, then at the light take a left and theres a 76 gas station, if we meet there we can just hop back on the freeway since its right next to the entrance.
Old 12-05-06, 11:41 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,989 Likes on 2,414 Posts

Anybody else notice the chance of rain Friday and Saturday? I'd like to go, I'd hate to get the car all clean then drive in the rain. That would bite.

Do we have a Sac meeting place yet? Maybe a photogenic spot for some pre-drive shots?
Old 12-05-06, 11:47 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Miss IS300 should I add you to the roll call?
Put me down as a maybe. It all depends on what the weather looks like Saturday morning..
Old 12-06-06, 07:37 AM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Anybody else notice the chance of rain Friday and Saturday? I'd like to go, I'd hate to get the car all clean then drive in the rain. That would bite.

Do we have a Sac meeting place yet? Maybe a photogenic spot for some pre-drive shots?
I heard that it was going to start raining too. Screw it! I'm still washing the car..lol..

I don't think there is a Sac meetup spot yet. Erick is in Roseville, I'm in S.Sac side/EG area.

-Craig
Old 12-06-06, 11:14 AM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lobuxracer

I was thinking somewhere in the middle... maybe in Natomas? Since its between Roseville and EG and right on 80 too. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
Put me down as a maybe. It all depends on what the weather looks like Saturday morning..
Gotcha

Originally Posted by jdmdaddy
I heard that it was going to start raining too. Screw it! I'm still washing the car..lol..

I don't think there is a Sac meetup spot yet. Erick is in Roseville, I'm in S.Sac side/EG area.

-Craig
I'm still washing either way. Cars will get dirty, if not from the rain, then from the bugs on the drive. So Natomas sounds good? Lemme know what you guys think. The parking lot should be pretty empty by the Walmart/ Home Depot. Fry's has a pretty big parking lot too. Lemme know guys. BTW anybody bringin anything for Jerry Rice to sign?
Old 12-06-06, 11:58 AM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

I wouldn't count on him signing anything, but you never know.
Old 12-06-06, 12:24 PM
jdmdaddy
Lead Lap

I was thinking somewhere in the middle... maybe in Natomas? Since its between Roseville and EG and right on 80 too. Any suggestions?

I'm still washing either way. Cars will get dirty, if not from the rain, then from the bugs on the drive. So Natomas sounds good? Lemme know what you guys think. The parking lot should be pretty empty by the Walmart/ Home Depot. Fry's has a pretty big parking lot too. Lemme know guys. BTW anybody bringin anything for Jerry Rice to sign?
I would say Fry's would be a better place. The other side is going to be a freakin nuthouse in the morning with all those Christmas shoppers

Whatever though. Natomas sounds fine with me
I'm going to try and dig up my starting lineup figures !!!

Ok, now your aim'ing me...lol
-Craig
Old 12-06-06, 04:46 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

So we'll make it official. Fry's is the Sacramento meet-up spot. leeshdow will meet with me and we'll make our way down to Fry's to meet with JDMdaddy and whoever else. Try to be there by 9am so we can head out to Fairfield by 915am. Pxrlex lets meet in the Raley's plaza off of Travis(I think thats the exit) around 10am-1015am. Leave by 1030am and head out to Emeryville where we'll meet with Brandicus and whoever else at the gas station off Powell. We should be there there around 11am-1115am and leave by 1130am. This should give us just enough time to get to DC by 12noon. How's that sound everybody?
Old 12-06-06, 05:31 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Sorry guys I'm going to have to sit this one out. We're going to LA this weekend and my car got backed into today in a hit and run accident. Have fun though!

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL SAC to the BAY CARAVAN 12/9