Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

How much does this cost?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-07 | 10:12 AM
uplusd
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 100000

Default How much does this cost?

I found this on an old wheel techniques meet thread in this section. Just wondering how much do they charge to do this to your headlights?

edit: after reading the thread again it looks like SKI industries does this not wheel tecniques, can someone clarify? Still mainly concerned with price though.

Old 01-26-07 | 12:09 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Originally Posted by mrurmil
I found this on an old wheel techniques meet thread in this section. Just wondering how much do they charge to do this to your headlights?

edit: after reading the thread again it looks like SKI industries does this not wheel tecniques, can someone clarify? Still mainly concerned with price though.

This is SIK Industries a parent company of Wheel Tech all under the same store front.

I can't recall what this job costs it's been so long.

Basically they are doing is black chrome treatment. Anything that is already chrome plated can be black chromed. Some members have black chromed their wheels, and emblems. I have done my headlight bezels, rear trunk bar, emblems and license frame.

They can do black chrome to just about any level of darkness, so they can match factory black pearl emblems or go light or lighter than these headlight bezels.

They don't dis-assemble the headlights though, they just offer the chroming service.

Call em for a general estimate.