Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Sacramento Area Lexus Owners!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-07, 07:42 AM
ben_r_
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Add something to your sig!!!

Hey, everyone in this thread should do something like what I have in my sig to help find people in sac! I have already had two people PM about meets in sac in the one day I have had that in my sig. I have just been giving them the link to this thread. You guys should do the same so we can try and find as many as possible. Advertisement is the key!

Last edited by ben_r_; 05-30-07 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-24-07, 09:57 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice !!! I will be looking to redoing mine
Old 05-24-07, 10:31 AM
Slinger
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good idea on the signature change! Thanks
Old 05-24-07, 01:50 PM
DZLEXIK
Lead Lap

Sorry i havent been on in a while, been busy with some things.

OH and i also changed my user name on here... It use to be "Ballaholik"

Right now i only have 2 designs of the logo, and i dont like them that much...one was made by me, and one by my buddy.

If you guys like a certain font/design let me know so i can get an idea of what everybody would agree on putting on their car lol. I was thinking of something simple and clean, because i think Royal is going to have to cut each sticker out by hand? And something too complicated would be a pain in the butt. So ANYBODY can give ideas either here or u can PM me.

I also have a sticker design that i think most people will like, which doesnt relate to Lexus. But it has "NorCal 916 Sac" in the design. All of my buddies like it and want one for their car, let me know if you are interested in that too.

Ill post some pics of the logos i have, later today...

- Justin

Originally Posted by s0arer
Good news, I got my plotter yesterday and appears to be working ok. Now I just gotta pick up some vinyl rolls and I can start cutting whatever.

Justin I'll hit ya up later this week when I get some supplies and I can take a look at what you got so far for logos.
Old 05-24-07, 02:03 PM
ben_r_
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DZLEXIK
Sorry i havent been on in a while, been busy with some things.

OH and i also changed my user name on here... It use to be "Ballaholik"

Right now i only have 2 designs of the logo, and i dont like them that much...one was made by me, and one by my buddy.

If you guys like a certain font/design let me know so i can get an idea of what everybody would agree on putting on their car lol. I was thinking of something simple and clean, because i think Royal is going to have to cut each sticker out by hand? And something too complicated would be a pain in the butt. So ANYBODY can give ideas either here or u can PM me.

I also have a sticker design that i think most people will like, which doesnt relate to Lexus. But it has "NorCal 916 Sac" in the design. All of my buddies like it and want one for their car, let me know if you are interested in that too.

- Justin
Hey I dont know if you know or not or havent thought of it, but Tap Plastics does vinyl cut outs and if you give them the file in the exact format they need, they will cut them out for you for just the cost of the vinyl (like a buck or two a foot, very cheap). The last time I went in there and had them do it they did mine on a scrap piece for free.

Post some of the design ideas when you get a chance. I will ask my girlfriend to work one something if she can, as she is a graphic designer and is pretty good at designing logos.
Old 05-24-07, 05:06 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

- Justin
Do you have something that says "NorCal 408 SAN JOSE"? I dont really like living up here ahahah.
Old 05-24-07, 06:39 PM
DZLEXIK
Lead Lap

Ben, yeah it would be great if ur girlfriend would design one also...and we can just vote on the best design. Thanks

Originally Posted by JspecSC3
Do you have something that says "NorCal 408 SAN JOSE"? I dont really like living up here ahahah.

hahaha nah man 916 all day everyday!! lol
Old 05-24-07, 08:14 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

hahaha nah man 916 all day everyday!! lol
I dont think so. The 408 owns.
Old 05-24-07, 08:19 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

510 Ftw?!?!
Old 05-24-07, 09:47 PM
DZLEXIK
Lead Lap

i just made a 408 one for you mayne...i aint got a scanner...and no batteries for my camera so i have no way on putting it on the computer yet.
Old 05-24-07, 09:56 PM
DZLEXIK
Lead Lap

Baoser hook me up with a little banner like yours with my car in it for my sig mayne!
Old 05-25-07, 02:33 AM
Slinger
Pole Position

Ben_r

Anything that will show who we are, like Sacramento Lexus, Sac Lexus, or whatever would be great. I would LOVE to see some ideas get started so we can get something in process. I would love to put stickers on my car as I think that alone would grow the crew when people see em out on the street.

If we get one we like and can agree, I'll go buy em and get the crew started. Let's just make it happen!
Old 05-25-07, 07:40 AM
ben_r_
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Slinger
Ben_r

Anything that will show who we are, like Sacramento Lexus, Sac Lexus, or whatever would be great. I would LOVE to see some ideas get started so we can get something in process. I would love to put stickers on my car as I think that alone would grow the crew when people see em out on the street.

If we get one we like and can agree, I'll go buy em and get the crew started. Let's just make it happen!
I agree with all of that! I have already presented the idea to the gf and she loves it. She just got out for the semester and has a lot more free time and wants to start working on it today! I will post anything she comes with ASAP! I know she has already suggested the names you mentioned as well as Lexus 916, Capitol Lexus, Cap City Lex, etc. She said it would have been easier if we already had a name, but I told her that just means she gets to come up with all of it and start from a completely clean slate! lol
Old 05-25-07, 10:39 AM
Slinger
Pole Position

Awesome! I am very open and flexible to all ideas and live only minutes away from TAP, so getting em done would be a cake walk.

I do prefer to leave 916 out of the name, as we will prolly get some from 530-707-and 209 to join as us well

Keep me posted, ust send me a PM as I have some other projects going at the same time that might coincide with this one.
Old 05-25-07, 01:50 PM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Slinger
Ben_r

what about the 415/510 guys?!

Quick Reply: Sacramento Area Lexus Owners!