Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Looking for ClubLexus stickers. Anyone have some?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-07, 01:06 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Aries
I'm interested in the LGW stickers, how big are they?
ditto =) i would like some as well
Old 05-17-07, 01:41 PM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by BC-GS430
We currently have a crew made up of members who have assisted in past events/meets. We may be looking for some reliable members as some of the crew have other priorities at this time, we'll just have to see if we can pull it off with our current crew. But we could always use volunteer's to help out at events such as EOS.
cool.....I am interested.....please pm me when time comes!
Old 05-17-07, 01:52 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Guys I'm hoping the new logo will be finalized with our upcoming minor CL upgrade. I've seen a draft of the logo so it IS close to complete... it is close to what can be seen at the top of the forum now but ...'finshed'. When that's done the order for new CL stickers should be placed. I'm guessing we should have some by summertime.

Glenn is right that the other stock of CL stickers with the 'old' CL logo is from earlier batches. I had some but a member stole nearly my entire stock of them from Lexfest 2005 (instead of taking a couple for himself he took the entire stack of everything I brought). I found out who had them and he's said he would return them so they can be distributed but has not done so yet. I don't hold out high hopes as he has been very evasive.... they're doing a lot of good in his garage.

I'm not in charge of this sticker stuff (or the new ones would already be done). I can only push and hope it gets completed and try to give everyone a status as it moves forward.

Please hold other questions on the CL stickers and wait for annoucements as I know more... I apologize in advance that I can (and will be) a bit impatient as it seems I get five sticker questions every day via post and PM and I ask your patience as I can do nothing about it.
Old 05-17-07, 04:23 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys I'm hoping the new logo will be finalized with our upcoming minor CL upgrade. I've seen a draft of the logo so it IS close to complete... it is close to what can be seen at the top of the forum now but ...'finshed'. When that's done the order for new CL stickers should be placed. I'm guessing we should have some by summertime.

Glenn is right that the other stock of CL stickers with the 'old' CL logo is from earlier batches. I had some but a member stole nearly my entire stock of them from Lexfest 2005 (instead of taking a couple for himself he took the entire stack of everything I brought). I found out who had them and he's said he would return them so they can be distributed but has not done so yet. I don't hold out high hopes as he has been very evasive.... they're doing a lot of good in his garage.

I'm not in charge of this sticker stuff (or the new ones would already be done). I can only push and hope it gets completed and try to give everyone a status as it moves forward.

Please hold other questions on the CL stickers and wait for annoucements as I know more... I apologize in advance that I can (and will be) a bit impatient as it seems I get five sticker questions every day via post and PM and I ask your patience as I can do nothing about it.
Well thanks Dave for your input... Alot of new guys are wanting to rock the new logo .. but we can have an LGW sticker and get participation from the new commers ...

If any new member wants to participate contact Lightwave or
will ---BC-GS430

I can only help out when I can but Any other help is always welcome and you will see the fruits of our labor !!
Old 05-17-07, 11:36 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Aries
I'm interested in the LGW stickers, how big are they?
I have some super duper windshield stickers. It makes sense to use those for repping at HIN type of meets.

I think most people will want one much smaller for their side quarter windows.

I'll bring a couple of the large stickers on Friday just to check them out, but like I said we'd need to find out who would be interested in the smaller versions.

The more we make the cheaper. It doesn't make any sense to make them one-sies two-sies.

Of course someone has to pay for these stickers as well.
Old 05-18-07, 04:39 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im definitly up for a set for my side quarter
Old 05-18-07, 06:50 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mee too0o0o0o
Old 05-19-07, 11:34 AM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

i want one too!
Old 05-19-07, 12:25 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have THE LAST CL stickers in my possesion, but they are ONLY in BLACK. It doesn't show up well on glass, but I kind of like the understated look.

I'll bring what I have to the mini meet tonight.

As far as making new LGWNorCal stickers, one of the new crew needs to take charge of organizing that. I have the stickers ready to be produced, someone just needs to tell me how many to make and provide me with a CC # to charge it to.
Old 05-19-07, 12:46 PM
SCSJ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

interested in both stickers ! and willing to pay for them to repp CL chyeahhhhhhhhhh