Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

moving from socal :(

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-07 | 09:57 AM
balutsc300
Lead Lap

im fulltime but imma get a job too so i can pay some of my rent and insurance
Old 08-28-07 | 10:02 AM
JspKSoarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by balutsc300
Well im going to sacramento for college and just wanted to see whats there to do in the bay area and also if theres any local lexus meets i have a sc3005spd thanks!
theres plenty of things to do in they bay area. alot of meets are held there and theres alot of sc`s.. but then again sacramento is no where near the bay.i dont really see much sc`s from CL in sac.. good thing is that you can make it to EOS if you already moved to sac.

oh yeah .. im a 5spd also .
Old 08-28-07 | 12:47 PM
balutsc300
Lead Lap

i dont mind making a trip to san francisco as long as i can meet new people that has the same passion with lexus as i do well back in so cal i rarely saw sc anyway and when someone sees my car they want to buy it haha your car is beautiful jspek your car is like my goal for my car but i need to settle in and make some cash lol then i can go mod crazy thanks for the support guys im starting to get used to sac
Old 08-28-07 | 01:28 PM
this1b0y
Lead Lap

i dont mind making a trip to san francisco as long as i can meet new people that has the same passion with lexus as i do well back in so cal i rarely saw sc anyway and when someone sees my car they want to buy it haha your car is beautiful jspek your car is like my goal for my car but i need to settle in and make some cash lol then i can go mod crazy thanks for the support guys im starting to get used to sac
welcome norcal. thers lots of scs in bay area. fremont / milpitas / san jose area. a lil tad further fromyou, almost a 2 hour drive, but might just be worth it if theres a big meet here. haha.
Old 08-29-07 | 04:55 PM
JspKSoarer
Pole Position

thanks .. your one of the first to see it in person .. a few CL ppl at some meets say its ugly due to the fact that the paint is fading from the top of the car.. but hopefully my car is painted and has a new exhaust by EOS meet.. if you plan on going then ill see you at the sacramento caravan going to EOS.
Old 08-29-07 | 08:49 PM
LiqrSicc
Lead Lap

Well im going to sacramento for college and just wanted to see whats there to do in the bay area and also if theres any local lexus meets i have a sc3005spd thanks!
sup Pare'. welcome to Sac! Man, its gonna be a change from Socal. I lived in the Bay for 23 years and recently moved here a few years back and its a BIG change. From Davis your only 90 or so from the City and only minutes from Sac. Sac can be pretty boring but it all depends on what you like to do. We dont have a Sunset strip over here. But you are gonna be goin to college and parties are everywhere. Don't let anybody tell you it's boring as hell, cuz obvious they're boring themselves if they cant make something out of the situation You'll be ok bro, it's not that bad out here. Hope you make it to EOS and meet all of us
Old 09-09-07 | 11:04 PM
balutsc300
Lead Lap

thanks guys i appreciate it i actually like the peacefullness right now im back in socal but i realized how boring it became lol well pm me bout the info im down to go on a caravan i actually met one cl member that goes to my school but i forgot his cl name but im so down to go to eos it aches not to see many lexus lol