Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Lost Dog in SJ HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-07, 08:56 PM
bloo1987
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lost Dog in SJ HELP!

Hey guys I could really use your help whoever lives in SJ near Brokaw Rd of 101. My dad brought our dog to work and usually she doesnt run away, but he brought her our new store which is 3 blocks away and I guess she wasn't used to the environment there and she ran away. My dad said she ran away 3o'clock this afternoon. So if anyone finds a dog please let me know ASAP. We live in SF. I am coming down tonight to look for her. Description below.

Dog:
Name: Mika
Pure German Shepard
Female
110 lbs.
Red Collar
tattoo in her right ear that says SB1
Tan and black fur coat

Ignore the purple collar in the pictures below. She is actually wearing a red one.

PLEASE IF ANYONE FINDS HER LET ME KNOW!!! CALL ME AT 415-503-8764

Last edited by bloo1987; 11-24-07 at 06:10 PM.
Old 11-23-07, 09:07 PM
Densetsu
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Lost Dog in SJ HELP!

DAMB that sucks!! Hope you find her!! If you don't find her in the next few hours try the SPCA. They are over on Laffeyete and Martin. in Santa Clara!! Not too far from you I think!!! Again Good Luck!!! I know what it's like to loose a dog!! Mine Ran away once and we found him at the SPCA over in Santa Clara!! I live in South San Jose over by Almaden and Capitol and we found him way over there!!!!!
Old 11-23-07, 09:41 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude, sorry to hear about your dog. Good looking German Shepard. I love her ears. I hope you find her soon. If not, you should definately try the SPCA.
-Will
Old 11-24-07, 12:35 AM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bloo1987
Hey guys I could really use your help whoever lives in SJ near Brokaw Rd of 101.
Does she have a tag on her?

I live about 3 mins away from 880&Brokaw, and both me and my wife are dog-person. I am going to get some soda at 7-11 now and I will drive around for a few more blocks to look out.

I am so sorry to hear this and I will try my best to help.

Be strong!
Old 11-24-07, 12:49 AM
uplusd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by josephdoc

I live about 3 mins away from 880&Brokaw, and both me and my wife are dog-person. I am going to get some soda at 7-11 now and I will drive around for a few more blocks to look out.

Be strong!
What a great gesture Joseph! You cease to amaze me with your kindness, both in and out of the tire shop
Old 11-24-07, 03:57 AM
bloo1987
Lead Lap

Be strong!
Thanks Joseph. Sorry for the late reply. I was out the whole night looking for her with my friends. No luck. She was last seen at our store at 169 E Brokaw Rd. But I thought she would remember the way back to the old store which is 1757 A Juntion Ave. But no luck either. Been looking for her for 4hrs. Havent slept in 40hrs.

She has a red colar on her with 2 tags, but which none of them is her name tag with our number. The tags is to show she had her shots and she is licensed from the SPCA.
Old 11-24-07, 12:28 PM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

Sorry bro, no luck last night. Sigh~

I took my dog to go driving in neighborhoods around King Rd, flea-market, 13th St, and back to Brokaw by 2am. It was cold and pretty much silent everywhere. I am sure she is smart enough to hide and keep warm in a night like that if she is still out there in public.

Try to make so reward posters and call a few local VCAs to see if they can help. I know the VCA has lost pet board in facilities and people pay attention on it (at least me) Maybe fax your poster and ask them to post it for you. Here is a list of VCAs in southbay, and the one on "Jackson Ave" is closest to the area.

http://vca.know-where.com/vca/cgi/se...=95131&region=

Be strong!
Joseph
Old 11-24-07, 05:47 PM
bloo1987
Lead Lap

Sorry bro, no luck last night. Sigh~

I took my dog to go driving in neighborhoods around King Rd, flea-market, 13th St, and back to Brokaw by 2am. It was cold and pretty much silent everywhere. I am sure she is smart enough to hide and keep warm in a night like that if she is still out there in public.

Try to make so reward posters and call a few local VCAs to see if they can help. I know the VCA has lost pet board in facilities and people pay attention on it (at least me) Maybe fax your poster and ask them to post it for you. Here is a list of VCAs in southbay, and the one on "Jackson Ave" is closest to the area.

http://vca.know-where.com/vca/cgi/se...=95131&region=

Be strong!
Joseph
Wow Joseph. I appreciate you even going out to help look for her. My parents are out there now looking for her and I am about to be on my way over there. Thanks for all your help!
Old 11-25-07, 03:00 PM
bloo1987
Lead Lap

I FOUND HER!!!! or the animal care and services did. they found her last night at around 7pm on Brokaw and Rogers which is a block away from our old store. so i guess she was trying to walk back to the old store to find us. the thing is no one called it in. the patrol just found her as a stray. so this is very lucky of us. she lost her collar, but recognized her from the tatto in her ear. im thankful that the services found. but i wanted to say thanks for you guys concern and espcially joseph for even trying to look for her. thanks all!!
Old 11-25-07, 03:47 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

glad you found her and shes alright
Old 11-25-07, 04:03 PM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bloo1987
I FOUND HER!!!! or the animal care and services did. they found her last night at around 7pm on Brokaw and Rogers which is a block away from our old store. so i guess she was trying to walk back to the old store to find us. the thing is no one called it in. the patrol just found her as a stray. so this is very lucky of us. she lost her collar, but recognized her from the tatto in her ear. im thankful that the services found. but i wanted to say thanks for you guys concern and espcially joseph for even trying to look for her. thanks all!!
YEAH~~~
She must want to join the shopping crowd at Frys.

Another happy ending story for this Thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-07, 06:30 PM
Densetsu
Rookie

Thumbs up Lost Dog in SJ HELP!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You found her!!!!!
Old 11-25-07, 08:09 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lost Dog Found!!!

Great news!!! Glad she came back to you safe and sound. If dogs could talk, imagine the stories she would tell. Good thing she had that tatoo on her ear.
-Will