Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Any hook up on B&W speakers

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-08, 10:27 PM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any hook up on B&W speakers

Ok, so I moved and trashed out lots of old stuffs, including gave away my Acoustimass that I had for 10 yrs since my first pay check while in college. I recently got a Denon-4308 amp as a gift, and my friend did not know that I no longer have any spk to play with. Of course I keep the amp after finding out its spec and it poisons me to get new spks.

So I am looking for 3 main pieces of B&W to begin my quest, aimming in 800 series. So far I am getting a best quote of 15p off, new and in consecutive serial, and I wonder if any has better hook up than that.

I know it is senstive, PM are very welcome!
Joseph
Old 02-14-08, 10:13 PM
luckistryk
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by josephdoc
Ok, so I moved and trashed out lots of old stuffs, including gave away my Acoustimass that I had for 10 yrs since my first pay check while in college. I recently got a Denon-4308 amp as a gift, and my friend did not know that I no longer have any spk to play with. Of course I keep the amp after finding out its spec and it poisons me to get new spks.

So I am looking for 3 main pieces of B&W to begin my quest, aimming in 800 series. So far I am getting a best quote of 15p off, new and in consecutive serial, and I wonder if any has better hook up than that.

I know it is senstive, PM are very welcome!
Joseph

15% off? thats pretty good. i d jump at that