Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Body shop San jose Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-08, 04:19 PM
Dankysc300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body shop San jose Area

I have some body work to do on my new (to me) 1993 sc300 I have been reading about some of the shops in the area as well as talking to some cl members about what to look for in a shop. I have been pointed tawords a couple of shops in the area one of which is Angel Body Shop in Milpitas. I stopped in to talk to Gabriel Jr and he seemed like a really good person to work with. I plan on doing a full write up of the service including before and after shots of the car. I think with such a large Lexus following in the area its important to get a good feel for shops in the area that can cater to people such as ourselves who have such a passion for our cars. Illl post up the before pics as soon as I can and let you all know as things progress.
Old 02-20-08, 06:48 PM
speed28
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dankysc300
I have some body work to do on my new (to me) 1993 sc300 I have been reading about some of the shops in the area as well as talking to some cl members about what to look for in a shop. I have been pointed tawords a couple of shops in the area one of which is Angel Body Shop in Milpitas. I stopped in to talk to Gabriel Jr and he seemed like a really good person to work with. I plan on doing a full write up of the service including before and after shots of the car. I think with such a large Lexus following in the area its important to get a good feel for shops in the area that can cater to people such as ourselves who have such a passion for our cars. Illl post up the before pics as soon as I can and let you all know as things progress.

Try them. I had my bemmer fixed there and they did a great job. I don't know if they do Lexus.

B-Line Body Shop Inc
5 star rating
based on 3 reviews

161 Patterson St
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 279-4500
Old 03-12-08, 10:33 AM
sc400
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dankysc300
Any updates on this? I'm too looking for a body shop in the South bay to repair some scratches and all. I've read all the recommendations posted here and I think the best recomm is from those who had their car done at particular shop. Please share?
Old 03-12-08, 11:21 AM
V.I.P.
Pole Position

prokraft in san jose is a really good shop. im very picky and they satisfied me. they do show worthy paint jobs =)
Old 03-12-08, 08:48 PM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

Pro Kraft...

Tell manager Tim you are from clubLex and see how he react! LOL!