Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

I just purchased my Tein CS need installation store.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-08, 09:52 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neo
$300 for coilovers and EDFC? Since you know one of them, I assume you trust them and their skills. That is a great price and I would go for it if my assumptions are correct. Did you figure out where you will be putting the EDFC control unit?

Just to be able to compare apples to apples, can you ask your buddy how much Mach III would charge someone they do not know? Even if they are cheaper than Exact, it would be a better data point. For future reference, when other members search, I don't think it is fair to Exact to compare their price to your "special" price.
I think $300 for installation on coilovers and EDFC is already over priced. There is a place that I found for even cheaper in San Francisco. This time I don't know them. I just walked in and ask them the price for installation only on Tein CS /w EDFC. They quoted me $275. They are also Tein authorized vendor. My friend got their alarm installed there so they told me to check it out.

But for Mach III, they will charge $350 for people that don't know them. The only reason why I will be installing it at mach 3 is because they are willing to help me installing my HID fogs for free and clear bra the car at the same time. I got many quotes around here in the city, none of them quoted me more than $500.
Old 05-25-08, 05:27 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by smokyis350
I think $300 for installation on coilovers and EDFC is already over priced. There is a place that I found for even cheaper in San Francisco. This time I don't know them. I just walked in and ask them the price for installation only on Tein CS /w EDFC. They quoted me $275. They are also Tein authorized vendor. My friend got their alarm installed there so they told me to check it out.

But for Mach III, they will charge $350 for people that don't know them. The only reason why I will be installing it at mach 3 is because they are willing to help me installing my HID fogs for free and clear bra the car at the same time. I got many quotes around here in the city, none of them quoted me more than $500.
Hmm this sounds like a plug for Mach III? We have approved vendors on our site that are very reputable and stand behind their work, which is why we recommend them to our own members. It's definitely okay to give suggestions but sometimes the suggestions that are given are sometimes with alterior motives. Shopping around for prices is fine, but indirectly bashing our vendors is definitely frowned upon. Everyone charges different prices for different operations. You usually get what you pay for...and sometimes prices are too good to be true.