Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

School Starts Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-08, 08:48 PM
lucasb7
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow what a small world. I'm a junior at Mitty. Joined here to find out about rattles on the RX and got hooked ever since... I'm taking 5 APs... Who does your daughter have for teachers? PS I hope you are enjoying back to school night, which is happening as I type...
Old 09-10-08, 09:18 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lucasb7
Wow what a small world. I'm a junior at Mitty. Joined here to find out about rattles on the RX and got hooked ever since... I'm taking 5 APs... Who does your daughter have for teachers? PS I hope you are enjoying back to school night, which is happening as I type...
One class my daughter has is Science Accelerated with Mr. Leung.

She's being dropped off tomorrow in the wifey's Supercharged IS300 @ around 7:30 tomorrow.

You should be able to hear the car coming.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-1st-gen-2001-2005/98807-my-is-story-day-1-a.html

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-10-08 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-10-08, 09:27 PM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by butterbeer
haha, junior year seems like 3x harder than sophomore year so far...hella struggling to not fall asleep while i'm workin LOL. btw how old are you glen?
Ahh C'mon, let's just say I saw Neil Armstrong land on the moon LIVE on TV.
Old 09-12-08, 10:56 AM
lucasb7
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! That car of yours is amazing!!!! I'll keep a look out for it. I took AGS (accelerated general science) with Mrs. Fenker, possibly the best science teacher the school has. My Leung has been there for several years, but this is his first with AGS. He's a pretty cool guy though, really enjoys the outdoors.
Old 09-17-08, 07:29 PM
Bankai
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol shh, im 16, i just use 1981 cause its a number i always remember and i never put my real age on the internet i go to monte vista high school if any of you know that, filled with a bunch of rich spoiled kids =/ it was funny cause today EVERY single person with a car sped out the parking lot like crazy...and a pontiac GTO almost oversteered into the curb LOL. oh, right, just to let you all know i don't even drive yet, only with my permit, had a depressing summer because i SHOULDVE got my license but my dad said i need a 4.0 =( fortunately, CL makes sure my car knowledge doesn't get too rusty =)
Do you goto MONTE or MONTA vista?

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
One class my daughter has is Science Accelerated with Mr. Leung.

She's being dropped off tomorrow in the wifey's Supercharged IS300 @ around 7:30 tomorrow.

You should be able to hear the car coming.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98807

Wow that is sick. I'm currently a junior myself, and I know HELLA people from mitty. Lots of nice cars there too, my friend is getting a Charger SRT-8 . If you go up the road a bit to MONTA VISTA High School, we have alot of nice cars .

P.S.

First post ever on CL. My friends and I will be at EOS! Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited by Bankai; 09-17-08 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-17-08, 07:47 PM
butterbeer
Pole Position

i'm at monte with an E vista, the school that everyone (including me) HATES! hahaha we've got very few nice cars, mostly a bunch of mustangs with bodykits lol..i'd say the only nice cars here are a red mazda FD and a nissan z32. but then again, there's our overweight principle, who owns a 996 GT3 and a crapload of other cars LOL
Old 09-17-08, 07:51 PM
Bankai
Driver School Candidate

i'm at monte with an E vista, the school that everyone (including me) HATES! hahaha we've got very few nice cars, mostly a bunch of mustangs with bodykits lol..i'd say the only nice cars here are a red mazda FD and a nissan z32. but then again, there's our overweight principle, who owns a 996 GT3 and a crapload of other cars LOL
HAHA. I was about to say, DAMN someone goes to my school. Are those mustangs all v6ers? Thats how it is over here. Not a single GT. Pretty sad. Anyways, we have a modded white evo 8, blue rsx-s, e46 m3, 07 gs350, modded GTI, modded e36 3 series, AE86 Corolla Hatch, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Most of us worked all summer/have been saving a long time for our cars.
Old 09-17-08, 08:01 PM
Bankai
Driver School Candidate

HAHA. you probably know most of my friends
Old 09-17-08, 09:03 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That's in Danville, right?
Old 09-17-08, 09:04 PM
butterbeer
Pole Position

oooo, we've actually got quite a lot of v8's over here since everyone just has their parents buy them one =/ there's a lot of camaro's too (except theyre all LT1 engine cause theyre older), a few base rsx's here and there, but the only modded cars are a mazda6, the z32, and the FD
Old 09-18-08, 12:39 AM
RMMGS4

Wow! That car of yours is amazing!!!! I'll keep a look out for it. I took AGS (accelerated general science) with Mrs. Fenker, possibly the best science teacher the school has. My Leung has been there for several years, but this is his first with AGS. He's a pretty cool guy though, really enjoys the outdoors.
The IS is the wifeys car.

Come to EOS to see what I have.