Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Any upcoming nor cal CL meet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-08, 11:42 AM
Ray1284
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any upcoming nor cal CL meet?

Im a new guy here...and I was wondering are there any upcoming Club Lexus meets or events?

I know about the one on sept 21 at stevens creek lexus..but are there anymore? I guess I dont know how to navigate thru this site to find a calendar that shows all the upcoming events...
Old 09-17-08, 12:48 PM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ray if you go to the main page of the club lexus forums and check out the bottom of the forum list out there should be something there for nor cal owners & official & unofficial meets inside. hope that helps
Old 09-17-08, 03:30 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray1284
Im a new guy here...and I was wondering are there any upcoming Club Lexus meets or events?

I know about the one on sept 21 at stevens creek lexus..but are there anymore? I guess I dont know how to navigate thru this site to find a calendar that shows all the upcoming events...
The EOS meet is the LAST LGWNorCal meet for the year, no more meets until the Beginning of Summer meet next year.

There are informal mini meets that go on here and there, turn out is usually small, but a good gathering nevertheless. Keep an eye on the mini-meet thread.

As far as bigger meets go, well we've been attending meets all summer and this is the last big one.

There will be meets hosted by JDMTheory coming up over the next few months. LGWNorCal crew usually organize to roll in together to support these activities. Just keep a look out for an announcement in the coming months.
Old 09-17-08, 03:53 PM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mini Meets Thread

Check this Thread from time to time, If there are any meets, It will be posted here.