Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Need Help finding hotel to accommodate trailer for Wekfest

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-09, 04:33 PM
Blk96Supra
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help finding hotel to accommodate trailer for Wekfest

Waddup guys! Going to be showing at Wekfest this coming weekend with some buddys. But one of them is trailering up their baby, So i was hoping that someone could recommend a hotel/motel that would be in a nice area near SF. Doesnt have to be in SF, actually prefer to stay away from SF if possible. Doesnt have to be any balla place just safe enought for us to park our cars out there and not worry about it getting stolen before the show. Again it has to accommodate a trailer please.

Half of us will be rolling out Saturday mourning and the other half will be rolling out Friday night. (dont think that matters any but just thought i'll throw that out there). So if any of you NorCal guys can help a fellow CL SoCal member out that would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
Old 02-02-09, 06:10 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Blk96Supra
Waddup guys! Going to be showing at Wekfest this coming weekend with some buddys. But one of them is trailering up their baby, So i was hoping that someone could recommend a hotel/motel that would be in a nice area near SF. Doesnt have to be in SF, actually prefer to stay away from SF if possible. Doesnt have to be any balla place just safe enought for us to park our cars out there and not worry about it getting stolen before the show. Again it has to accommodate a trailer please.

Half of us will be rolling out Saturday mourning and the other half will be rolling out Friday night. (dont think that matters any but just thought i'll throw that out there). So if any of you NorCal guys can help a fellow CL SoCal member out that would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
Those who came from LA last year to attend the Japan Town meet, plus those SoCal people that come up to attend our annual EOS meet usually stay in Santa Clara, which is a solid hour outside of SF.

The Area is very safe, parking plentiful and secure for trailers or otherwise. Hotel has a kitchen and other amenities for around $100. The closer to SF you go usually the higher the price and difficult to park.

I would defer to the SF locals to give you a better recommendation near SF.

If you want the name and address of the Hotel in Santa Clara please PM me.

I like to keep the name / location confidential for security reasons.