Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Spotted RMMGS4 (Glen) on KTVU

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-09, 10:15 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
glen, so what's the story you told? obviously i didn't watch the clip, you know what happened between the family and the gunman?
Henry,
Actually I didn't see the clip yet either. I'll play it back tonight though.

I don't know anything about the family. The names and other detailed information have yet to be provided by the authorities. So I guess they just needed a news story and I was all they could get to show last night.

I was caught off guard when the cameras / reporters came up to me suddenly. I was actually asked quite a lot of general questions. I don't remember all the specifics, so am curious to play it back tonight and see what they actually played of the interview.
Old 03-31-09, 03:39 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here. I believe you guys are looking for this.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/19043927/detail.html#-
Old 03-31-09, 04:00 PM
jns350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank's for the link smokyis350.....very touching story..very gracious of Glen to leave some flowers out of respect to the family.
Old 04-01-09, 12:41 AM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by smokyis350
Here. I believe you guys are looking for this.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/19043927/detail.html#-
Looks like they updated the video with the latest footage, so I'm no longer in it.
Old 04-01-09, 10:15 AM
92 SC400
Lead Lap

^^^ I don't know you and probably have never seen you but when I opened the video and saw the person they interviewed I stated to wonder if "Glen" was an online alias or something....
Old 04-01-09, 10:59 AM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by 92 SC400
^^^ I don't know you and probably have never seen you but when I opened the video and saw the person they interviewed I stated to wonder if "Glen" was an online alias or something....
I can see that happening.

That's kinda why I posted that the video had changed from when I was on it, so that people who don't know me wouldn't get too confused.

Sounds like you haven't attended any meets or you would probably know me.
Old 04-01-09, 05:16 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate seeing things like this in the media. Crime, murder, robberies. Its all getting close to home. Since Jan. 2009 Ive found out a friend of mine has been shot in the head, a friend's house was burglarized, and 5 vehicles (1 belonging to my dad) had been broken into within that month. All this happening in San Jose. The police shootings in Oakland were also very touching especially since I basically commuted with about 50 police cars on 101 N when I was going to work and they were going to the funeral. With local Police running pretty lean lately the only thing we can do is watch out for each other.

I'm sorry to hear about what had happened in Santa Clara. Never in a million years would I have thought that a crime like this would occur in its quiet neighborhoods. I hope the economy and people losing their jobs don't have anything to do with it.
Old 04-01-09, 07:49 PM
92 SC400
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
I can see that happening.

That's kinda why I posted that the video had changed from when I was on it, so that people who don't know me wouldn't get too confused.

Sounds like you haven't attended any meets or you would probably know me.
Once upon a time I went to a meet, it was during the summer IIRC at a dealer in Los Gatos. I guess it was a big deal because an IS-F was supposed to be there; first time many of us would be able to see one in person. Anyway, showed up kinda late, ok, right near the end I guess and most people were in the showroom. No IS-F in sight so I left... haha

Oh yeah, my g/f's friend lives in this community kinda crazy to think something like this would happen there!