Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Nav Hack help

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-09, 08:59 PM
kyzer_soze
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nav Hack help

Hi guys,

I'm hesitant to do the nav hack myself as I'm afraid I'm going to screw up the install or mess up the interior somehow. Anyways, I'm hoping someone could do it for me. If you can work for beer, that's great, but otherwise we can work out some sort of payment. =)

To be clear, I have a IS350 with ML, and I'm looking to do the nav hack that will allow me to play DVDs, input phone numbers, mess around with the navi (address search, input addresses, etc), use the track search function (for CDs w/ lots of tracks), and everything else I may have missed - all while driving.

I live in Fremont but am willing to drive around the Bay to get it done. I'm in no real rush to do it so timing won't be a problem. Thanks!
Old 07-21-09, 03:49 PM
snoopee220
Driver School Candidate

Hey if you want some assistance I can help you with it. I will have you do the work and i can supervise the action. Its the whole teach a man to fish philosophy. Dont worry its not that hard. hit me up if you want the guidance.
Old 08-19-09, 09:29 PM
kyzer_soze
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys, no takers?? Was hoping to get help doing this mod. I'll definitely pay you for your time and help.