Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-09 | 03:59 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Just to reinforce for those that didn't see this in the original thread:

PLEASE READ THESE GROUND RULES FOR THIS SUNDAY'S EVENT:
  1. The gates will open at 10:00 am, and there is absolutely no incentive to get there before then - there's no "first 100" giveaways, no early-bird specials, no nothing. All you'll be doing by getting there early is wasting your own time and giving Irwindale PD extra time to look for reasons to give you a ticket.
  2. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. PERIOD.
  3. Entrance is from Live Oak Ave.
  4. Raffle tickets will be given to registrants who drive their Lexus vehicles to the meet. No Lexus = No raffle ticket.
  5. If you plan on drag racing your vehicle, please read and familiarize yourself with the Toyota Speedway Drag Rules. All racers will be subject to these rules, and must pass tech inspection in order to be eligible to race.
  6. Sales of ANY KIND are prohibited on the racetrack grounds. Anyone caught conducting business of any kind will be immediately asked to leave by race track security.
  7. While in the display/parking area, speeding, revving, and burnouts are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone caught doing this will be immediately asked to leave by race track security.
  8. We have consulted with CHP and Irwindale local law enforcement, and they are aware of this event. When arriving/departing, please obey rules of the road. CHP will be on the lookout for displays of excessive speed on the convoys and streets around the race track.
Old 09-26-09 | 07:20 AM
Cleanshots
Lexus Champion

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNERRR!!!!!!! this is gonna rock!!!!
Old 09-26-09 | 08:17 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Default Photo Documentary of THE CARAVAN

We're taking off right now for SoCal.

Stay tuned for photos of the trip down in about 8 hours from now.

Full coverage of THE PURSUIT on Sunday to follow.
Old 09-26-09 | 09:39 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

you guys are all crazy! i can't imagine how i am able to do that again anymore!!!

have a safe trip guys! can't see you guys today but we all gonna have fun tomorrow
Old 09-26-09 | 06:12 PM
norcal_c
Driver

I'm pissed!!!! My front lip came off on the way to LA and now its a freeway decoration...
Old 09-26-09 | 10:04 PM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

front lip flying off, broken bumper tabs, boiling coolant, fried road kill, damn.. hellofa day.
Old 09-27-09 | 12:00 AM
Cleanshots
Lexus Champion

it sounds soo familiar... lolol.... thanks again everybody, are an amazing crew. tomorow is gonna rock.. ok im going skinny dipping, i mean to bed... no really im gonna pass out im tired.
Old 09-27-09 | 11:08 PM
gemini1
FNM President

Well, it was a long weekend for us " Pursuit " staff. Glad to see all the NorCal people that were able to make it down to the " Pursuit " by Longo Lexus.

Started Saturday Night @ Tommy's(LexusGS3) house for your welcome to Socal arrival dinner and mingle.

Glad to see you all enjoyed the dinner with us SoCal peeps.
Met alot of new faces from Norcal and got to see alot of the old faces.

Sunday was awesome to see all the NorCal people in one area.
Unfortunately, it was super hot ! Hope you guys enjoyed the free in-n-out
burgers and raffle prizes if any of you won.

Sunday night got to hang out with alot of you for dinner at
Peppers in Arcadia after the meet.
And, also had boba with you guys at are friday night meet location
AU 79 Tea House.

Have a safe trip home to everyone from NorCal and hope we showed
you are "southern hospitality" from all your SoCal brothers & sisters.

Bryan
Attached Thumbnails CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!-img091.jpg   CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!-img092.jpg   CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!-img094.jpg   CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!-img097.jpg   CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!-img098.jpg  

Last edited by gemini1; 09-27-09 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-27-09 | 11:21 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

Yummy!!!!!^^^
Old 09-28-09 | 10:01 AM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

wish i coulda made it out to the bbq.. but my car was actin kinda weird after we got into van nuys.... but overall a great show

here's some pics from vipstylecars

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18948

ill post up some pics & videos i caught on the caravan as well
Old 09-28-09 | 04:30 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

thanks to the norcal crew for making the trip down to our neck of the woods this past weekend. from what i've heard, the drive was quite eventful and wasn't without its share of mechanical issues, but luckily everyone made it here safely.

it was a huge priviledge to have been a contributor to your experience at The Pursuit and the pre-meet bbq for you all this weekend. i think i shared quite a few conversations with all of you (in various lengths), shared so many jokes and laughs (and the occasional ribbing), and got in on some of the general mayhem that took place (blame Solo ). in all seriousness though, it is a great priviledge and honor that we can have norcal CL represented by you all at The Pursuit. i'm actually jealous that we only get to have you guys here so few times. then again, all that general mayhem... hmm...

have a safe return trip, and i hope to keep in touch with you all.

until next time...

oh, and thanks for the blue band.
Old 09-28-09 | 05:58 PM
/209JOHN\
Lexus Champion

Looks like fun..

I'm rollin with you guys next year fo sho....
Old 09-28-09 | 06:27 PM
kokonutjc
Lead Lap

Michael and I got home safe and sound in the Bay around 12:45'ish AM this morning.

There's sooooo many pics from the Pursuit weekend I have to go thru. Not to mention I had 2 photoshoots today please give me some time to proccess them.

Are the rest of NorCal guys back yet??
Old 09-28-09 | 08:02 PM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

just back with glen and paul and lloyd. solo and jonathan left 2 hrs earlier so they are back too.
Old 09-28-09 | 10:03 PM
jawnthen
Lead Lap

yeah solo and I got back around 4:30pm. We were making pretty good time but its much easier to go fast with two cars rather than the 10+ we came down with. Sorry I missed out dropping by Poyet's work, but I had some stuff to take care of once I got home. Hope you guys were able to snag some pics of the project car they were working on.

SoCal guys,
What can I say? Thank you for taking time to do all the little things (on top of all the big things) that made our trip down an unforgettable one.

Finding a hotel that was lowered car friendly, close to the track, and
conducive for impromptu lawn chair mini meets

Welcome BBQ at Tommy's house after a long hot day of driving down I5.

Foregoing showers and sleep after being out all day in the sun running the event to have dinner with us.

To me those were the little things that meant a lot. Its what makes being part of clublexus like being part of a family.

Oh and btw, that was one kick *** event you guys planned and executed. Major major props. As an "old guy" being part of planning committees for EOS 1, 2, and 3, it was amazing feat you guys pulled off. I hope this paves the way for even bigger meets to come.

Quick Reply: CARAVAN PHOTOS of "The Pursuit" Meet - 400+ Cars Registered !!!