Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

hey fellow nor cal lexus drivers

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-09, 05:33 PM
VIP_Dreamz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey fellow nor cal lexus drivers

Hey fellow Norcal Lexus drivers,

Just wanted to welcome myself, I recently purchased a 94 lexus gs300. My plans are to VIP Style it. I'm located in SF. Just wondering if there are any other VIP style Lexus drivers around? Any meets that happend weekly? I would love to attend some lexus meets. I am leaving the Supra turbo world to join the VIP Scene. Hope to meet some friendly lexus drivers. Also anyone know a good place to get VIP parts? I know there is Memoryfab, but any good places to get accessories? Thanks.
Old 08-22-09, 06:22 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

welcome to the forum
there are handful of VIP style Lexus in NorCal and I believe they are very close to your location
and yes,,usually there is a mini meet almost every Friday,,and you are more welcome to join us
if you wanna meet and hang out with bigger crowd, then you should definitely come out
to End Of SUMMER event on Sept 20th at Aviation Museum in San Carlos
(this event is held for good cause,,Net Proceeds goes to 2nd Harvest as charity )
and also, the Toyota Speedway Event (FREE entrance) down in SoCal the following weekend
(some of norcal members are driving down together for this event)

enjoy modding your ride
Ken
Old 08-22-09, 06:35 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

As the Nor Cal Moderator for Nor Cal, welcome.

There are two keys to success to finding answers on CL.

1. Learn to use the search tool. If you find a question you posted is getting minimal response, it is likely that the question has been answered many times already. Surely some will respond to you with advice, but there is additional good info out there. You just have to help yourself.

2. Attend meets and get to know the REAL active members who likely can give you better advice than just posting on the forums.

That said, there are 4 events coming in the next 30 days and there is a list of all the events that have happened this summer.

Your job is to scan the threads on the first page of NorCal section starting at the TOP. I'm sure you'll find answers to most questions you posted.

As for the VIP crowd, yes there is a very active group in NorCal. Look for the BBQ meet that they posted, attend it and you'll be golden.

Good Luck
Old 08-23-09, 01:07 AM
mdenoga
Driver

Follow what RMMGS4 recommended and you will be fine.
Old 08-23-09, 02:03 PM
VIP_Dreamz
Lead Lap

thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. I will take rmmgs4 advice. hopefully I can make it to the bbq. I might be in So Cal that week.
Old 08-23-09, 02:04 PM
VIP_Dreamz
Lead Lap

cool meet at san carlos? I know exactly where that is. I will be looking foward to that meet.